Soul Eater ocs

At this point this is just the general rp info thread and has little to do with actual character development lol

List of random Shiko ships because I can! I'll explain some of the weirder ones lol also I'm changing her relative age to 14 instead of 15 so she's closer to the other characters, who are around 13 y/o.

Okay so I do not ship Crona x Kid. I just don't. If it's confirmed in the anime, I haven't seen it happen yet and I don't believe it. Yes, it might just be because I'm jealous, but KID WILL NOT TAKE MY CRONA AWAY FROM ME!! Also I'm not saying Crona x Kid shippers are wrong, I just personally don't like it. And it's not happening in this rp. Because no.
I'm petty I know.

Crona x Shiko (main ship) (First off, Shiko thinks Crona's shyness is adorable. Irresistable, even. She always wants to cheer them up and loves smothering them with hugs. It's just cute okay?)
Kid x Shiko (Pretty self-explanatory)
Blair x Shiko (Shiko, much like Soul, has a weakness for - to put it simply - hot girls xD loyalty is also another factor in this one)
Black Star x Shiko (Ok I might have to explain this one a bit. Shiko possesses a reckless, self-confident, and independent attitude similar to Black Star's. They have a bit of a rivalry but that doesn't stop them from being friends (maybe because they're too afraid to be the other's enemy because of how strong they are respectively). Shiko is less egotistical and lacks the ability to "stay cool" in certain situations, whereas Black star is always ready to fight to defend his friends. This is especially important because Shiko is always getting hurt during battle, and similar to Black Star, takes on opponents much stronger than her.)

I have another sketch of Shiko x Crona to put on here but lo and behold my brothers are using the computer with the scanner -_-
I'll be sure to put it up later

Edit: This is why I love having my own laptop so much lol, the other 3 have to share the family computer but I'm just over here like "Nah fam I got my own computer, seeya suckers" xD

Shiko's ready to fight! Okay, who hurt Crona... xD
View attachment 6632

"You make Crona sad, I'll put you in your place. You hurt Crona, prepare to freaking DIE. You think I won't do it? I'm a Devil, I can do whatever the hell I want..."
I suck at drawing hands and I tend to avoid drawing eyes because I'm also terrible at that so yeah! There ya go

The Devil family;
Shi-sama (age unknown) Mother
Satan (immortal lol) Father
Ichi (age 21) Pretty chill and intimidating, do not hurt his siblings or you will regret it. The heir to the throne
Niko (age 18) Very protective of his younger brothers and sis, particularly Shiko because she's the youngest and is also a girl.
Kagami and Hikari (twins, age 16) The middle children, chaotic and devious.
Yuki (age 15) Quiet and distant. Rarely ever seen outside his room.
Shiko (age 13/14) Energetic and self-confident student at the DWMA. The only girl in the family besides her mother.

Name: Hiroto Kasamaki
Role: Weapon.
Personality: Chaotic, confident, cold and cunning. Kind and gentle to friends though? We wouldn't want to hurt anyone we like now.. Would we..?
Appearance:View attachment 6655

It's pretty interesting to see how the story plays out differently with different rp partners. Throughout my multiple Soul Eater rps so far, even though they all started with mostly the same setting, we've had some very different stories.
For example, in some of them Crona is so afraid of Shiko they refuse to talk to them. But in at least one other, they become friends quickly.
Different ocs and rp styles completely change how the story progresses.

I think it's time I make an updated bio for Shiko, since a lot has changed about her.

Name: Shiko
Weapon (battle axe)
Family: 5 older brothers, neglectful parents

She still insists she doesn't need a meister but doesn't argue too much when she finds one. She's become slightly more timid, often relenting before Maka's rage. She quickly develops a bit of a crush on Crona, whether they like her back or not (they should get used to it eventually lol).

She often stays up all night hunting souls by herself. She gets hurt quite a lot doing this, and falls asleep sometimes during the day because of her irregular sleep schedule. She often seems depressed, but instantly cheers up when Crona's around. This difference should be very noticeable to her friends/meister. She has the occasional breakdown (similar to Kid's), triggered by the mention of her family situation.

My next post will be how Shiko is affected by the madness wavelength.

When the kishin beneath the DWMA is awakened, this "madness wavelength" causes the already unstable people to basically go crazy. Among those canonically affected are Stein and Crona. Shiko is vulnerable to corruption as well, due to the suppressed chaotic nature of her soul.

When under the influence of this "madness";

-She becomes more depressed and reckless
-Dissociation, stops feeling pain
-Her aggression, distrust, and violent chaotic nature are amplified.

Crona is capable of bringing her back (because she trusts them more than anyone), but of course it won't be easy for them. Shiko's hunger for destruction forces the weapons/meisters to attack her, leaving her unconscious and nearly dead at the end of the fight.

Back