Space Exploration RP small group

Yoda

Grand Master of the Jedi Order
I just beat the new Mass Effect game and it filled me with nostalgia and a desire to explore the unknown.

The plot I have follows a group of explorers on the first voyage to a new galaxy. In this new galaxy they find the reminaties of a great society that has been wiped out by some unknown force. The explorers will spend the RP trying to uncover what happened in this new galaxy. What ever happened to the new galaxy is heading for the Milky Way and the explorers will have to find a way to stop it before their home it destroyed.

The explorers can be both Milky Way humans and aliens or just humans. I am also open to other plots, I just really want to write about space exploration.

I'd be interested in writing that. If you'd like, feel free to send a PM my way to discuss. :)

Hey Yoda,

I would be super excited to join this RP. In fact, I already have a character thought up.

I do have some questions:

1) Can I be a Scavenger/Scrapper?
2) Can I have my own little shuttle/tiny spaceship that stays on the main ship for the most part?
3) Can I live in my personal shuttle?
4) Can I modify my personal shuttle with scrap and other materials?
5) When we defeat an enemy ship, can I dismantle any usable parts from it? (This also includes obtaining supplies from them)

If these are alright with you, then I already have a perfect character for this RP.

Also, I would love for this to be a group RP.:emoji_smile:

I am certainly interested in this RP, and would love to play. I am up for whatever, but a small group RP sounds like a great idea.

This sounds fun! I've never played any mass effect games, but I like the idea of the plot and a small group rp sounds cool C:

Okay, we will do I group RP. I just need to know if you guys want to play as aliens or just humans.

@Drake Johnson I am not sure about the second ship, but a scavenger would be fine.

Well, what I meant by a second ship was like one of those shuttles from Firefly. How does that sound?

Okay, we will do I group RP. I just need to know if you guys want to play as aliens or just humans.

@Drake Johnson I am not sure about the second ship, but a scavenger would be fine.
I was thinking about playing a human, but I am fine if other want to play either alien or human. We could have a ship with a crew of both if you are okay with it?

Back