New User Spur of the moment-

Poppy

Just a Dream
Poppy here ~

Went looking for another place to write, haven't been here before so thought why not?
I have a few particular interests, hope to cure that craving. I'll get things set up sometime.

Poppy, have you had a chance to read the new comers manual? Do you have questions about getting started? I'm here to answer those questions, but I'm also here to be friendly and nosy. Let's start with me being nosy. What are those particular interests that you have for writing?

Thank you for the welcome c:

I made a view over it, thanks! I guess I have a little work to do to get myself in here it seems. But no real questions. Mostly popping into a new place to find myself a partner ti write vampire story with. Not as easy as it use to be!

It's not as hard as it first sounds. Just a little interaction. You're more than welcome to join us the chat room too.

No it doesn't seem so. I'll catch up when I have more time. ^~^
I might peek into the chat, I'm in and out of those. Never seem to stick long in them.

Hey there. I've seen you on, but haven't seen any new posts from you so I thought I would check in and make sure everything was going okay and that you were finding everything alright. We've had a lot of new people rolling in this past week, and we didn't want you to get overlooked :)

I'm still on the fence if this is really the right place for me. Hence not posting anything. Haven't had a good chance to really sit down to see if I wanted to post anywhere anyway.
Thanks for the check in though.

Well looks like you made up your mind! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Just letting you know that we went ahead and approved your account so you should be able to access all the roleplay forums now. Welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Back