Story Time!

Saiko

AMerePoet
It was my first ever Pathfinder session, and oh I can remember that one clearly. At the time (and I'm still running this character) I was running a teifling wizard who could speak Draconic (Dragon if you couldn't guess). These are going to be the party members that are important to this story. A human bard (I think it was a human) who also spoke Draconic...and a motherfucking goblin gunslinger. Anyways, our group had just finished raiding an enemy camp. The enemy survivors were tied up, and we were going to take them to a town to have them arrested. That was the plan till we heard a roar outside. Can you guess what it is? That's right, a dragon...well, not a dragon persay, but a wyvern. Anywho, he landed in front of our base and we confronted. Our GM explained to us that this wasn't supposed to happen, that he placed that at 100% on the encounter list, but he happened to roll that, so we were probably screwed. However, me and the bard were our only chance to live, so we tried talking to the wyvern. And surprisingly, it worked. It was hungry, smelled people, and wanted to make them his snack. Me and the bard tried to make a peaceful negotiation, and agreed to feed him 3 of the survivors now (there were about 17), and that we would come back next week with more food. Of course, the coming back was a lie, and we would be far away by next week. Everything was going well...that is, till the goblin took action. Now our gunslinger (his name was Clank) hated dragons. In fact, he was introduced to the party by riding a dragon whilst shooting it, and crashed it into the town. His reason? The dragon cheated at cards. So ever since, Clank hated dragons. During the encounter with the wyvern, he wanted to see what it tasted like. So he ran up to it, slid under its belly, and shot. The GM looked at us with a sorry look on his face. "Everyone, roll initiative." The battle was terrible. If it hadn't been for the cleric, we all would have been party wiped. In the end, we managed to kill it, Clank got his meal, and we had an excuse to say he was the worst party member ever (he wasn't....ill just say that now, he deals over 300 DMG per hit and he can shoot 6 bullets per round).
Morale of the Story?: Don't let a fucking Goblin in the party.

Back