New User Sup People's

Hello there!!
I'm Captainsnowflake! Glad to be here :)

Soooo you're wondering who I am I bet. Well I've been roleplaying for I don't know... 5 years? Maybe more? I've lost track. I've rolepalyed on online forums, games like mount and blade and Gmod, Arma3, and been part of reddit roleplay's more recently. I want a change to be completely honest from established and rigid roleplays, this website seems to have that certain spark of ingenuity and creativity that I'm looking for, and is a great platform for starting a roleplay (Which I do want to do eventually). There's also so so many good roleplay's I've seen so far, and a very large and friendly looking community.

My preferences for roleplays are wide ranging and sometimes seemingly random. I prefer modern action style roleplays, medieval and sometimes fantasy roleplays. I do occasionally dabble in Sci-fi as well!!

Thanks for reading! I know it's not much but it's me as I am, I'm not that interesting I'm afraid XD I look forward to roleplaying and generally talking with you all!!

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future! Have fun on the site :p

Reddit has a roleplaying subreddit?!!!

Anyway, welcome to STC! Hope you enjoy it around here :>

@Viscera there are one or two subreddits for roleplay but they're usually focused around like preset fictions, such as game of thrones (thronepowers iirc) which I was a part of for some time, and a Warhammer 40k one (spot the nerd). There's one or two good ones around but they're quite narrow in their scope usually. But yeah hope I do too!

Thanks Kian! You too :)

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle! Ingenuity and creativity is definitely something we have in droves and are always happy to have more rolling in :)

We've had a big surge in new roleplays opening up, so hopefully you can find (or create!) something to your liking here. I see you've already been poking about the bulletin board. If you need any help with anything, just let us know and we would be more than happy to lend you a hand. We do our best to support one another's ventures as best as able.

@Tiko thanks :) it's nice to be here everyone seems really nice and I'm glad this place is getting more people!! I was trying to by my roleplay The wardens up and running but looks like there's a lack of interest atm but I have a couple other ideas so I might try something else !! At tips on starting replays would be more than welcome :)))))

Back