New User Sup

kribblefish

wiggles too much
Hi I'm new here and I am reading the lord of the rings (which is actually a beast series). Please tell me your favorite books!

Where do I begin with my favorite books? There are too many to name! However...Ive recently read the Ranger's Apprentice series by John Flanagan which is an A+ Action adventure series. I also have recently read the Abhorsen Series by Garth Nix which is a darker fantasy setting series and also quite excellent. Also, there is the Tigers Curse series by Colleen Houck if you like action/ adventure with more focus on a bit of romance too. Those have been my favorites so far this year!

Thank you. I just started reading a lot, but I have a lot of free time sooooo... I am looking for books.

Thank you. I just started reading a lot, but I have a lot of free time sooooo... I am looking for books.
That's great! :D The Ranger's Apprentice series has 10 books in it alone, so if you're looking into something with a lot of story to it, its perfect.

Umm....

<.<
>.>

I don't actually read books these days, I get all my reading through RPs and just chatting in general.

Anyways, welcome to the site. o/
I usually have some ice breaker questions I like to ask newcomers to get things flowing... Questions not about books mind you, so...

1) What is your favourite RP Genre?
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) How are you enjoying Lord of the Rings? (Ok, I might of lied about these not being on books).

Umm....

<.<
>.>

I don't actually read books these days, I get all my reading through RPs and just chatting in general.

Anyways, welcome to the site. o/
I usually have some ice breaker questions I like to ask newcomers to get things flowing... Questions not about books mind you, so...

1) What is your favourite RP Genre?
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) How are you enjoying Lord of the Rings? (Ok, I might of lied about these not being on books).
1) I don't think I have RP-ed enough to say, but my favorite genre for movies and stuff is usually adventure, and supernatural stuff.
2) ToddAllison and the PetuniaViolet. That's what. It's a virtual comic that is amazing... Also I guess frozen orange juice concentrate, amazon mail, and the love between 2 ducks.
3) The lord of the rings has characters in it who care about stuff like honor and are ready to fight for it easily, like they have this old fashioned tough guy culture, which I find interesting. It's like reading a nature documentary too sort of.

Back