Returning User Sup

Chrono

Sup STC.

I GM'ed several roleplays here back in the day before high school kicked into high gears. During that time, I turned my attention to drawing and further developing my stories. It seems like a good time to revisit the art of collaborative writing, so here I am.

Roleplaying has always been an invaluable learning experience for me; it is a network of writers of all skill levels, varying in ideas and craft. As someone who began his writing career solely through roleplay, I can safely say this is amongst the strongest resources a writer can take advantage of—and it is communities like you that make it all possible.

Let's strive to accomplish,
Chrono

Welcome back. Looks like you started a new account. I'm assuming you know the drill of approval then. What was your previous username?

Does that mean it is all safe from your twin now? He isn't going to come over and decide to just help you out every now and then? Lol

Ahhh, as far as I'm aware he won't be doing that anymore. We grown distant over the years, so I'm willing to bet that he won't be prying into anything now :p

Um....I'm pretty sure it was just about a year ago when you left. The role play kinda fell apart cause I was finishing up my degree and I left the country for a little over a month too. So things must have gotten quite a bit worse than it was when we last hung out on here and discord.

Um....I'm pretty sure it was just about a year ago when you left. The role play kinda fell apart cause I was finishing up my degree and I left the country for a little over a month too. So things must have gotten quite a bit worse than it was when we last hung out on here and discord.
Ah, no worries. WtU had a really long run, and I'm pretty proud of it.

But I'm sure you situated yourself in other great roleplays since then?

Nothing in groups. Typically group role plays aren't my thing. Still have some great 1x1's going though. What sort of stuff are you planning for role plays?

Nothing in groups. Typically group role plays aren't my thing. Still have some great 1x1's going though. What sort of stuff are you planning for role plays?
Mmmm. Might lay low for a bit and see if there's any blossoming roleplays. If I learned anything in my time here, it's that GMing is hard work xD. But in the instance that I do feel particularly inspired, I might be interested in creating a Play-by-Post or Epic Roleplay.

I'm college bound though, so I'd need to test waters there to see if I have the time to commit to a project in that large of a scale.

1x1 is easier to deal with and you still get to put those creative thoughts to use. I'd do that so you don't have to leave again or feel badly.

Good to know. I'll explore that possibility as well. For one, 1x1s certainly can move a lot faster than the other forms of roleplay, and communication is easier.

Thanks for the advice!

It is the primary reason that I stick to 1x1's. Too busy for moderating. Anyway, I'll catch up with you later.

Welcome back to STC. I'm an aspiring writer trying to work through characters and sometimes story lines through role play. I would love to work with you, if you are up for a role play. Or you could look at the stories I've uploaded so far on here and give me advice. I could use it.

Back