New User Sup

Reliance

Hi all, my name is Reliance and I'm pretty keen to get back into roleplaying.

I've enjoyed this form of storytelling since I was about 11 (flash back to the good ol' moshi monsters days) and have grown to love the company of my friends on other roleplaying sites. Unfortunately, my last rping family got really small and quiet so I too drifted away from the realm of make believe, but I'm back baby! Ready to find a new family.

I range love a bit o' fantasy, sci-fi, action, romance... you name it and I have probably given it a go (fyi, as I have no idea where most people are from on here, I will be dropping quite a few aussie sayings here and there - naturally). I like anything that makes you really think about what and how you are writing as well as something a little different.

Hope to get storytelling with ya all soon.

Just to add onto this (the cogs obviously aren't turning too fast for me today) whereare most people from on this website? If you haven't read the above, I'm Australian and am trying to manage the "Chat" section's timezone that I have just uncovered lol.

Hello and welcome to the site. I see we both like some similar stuff. I too like fantasy, action, and some sci-fi.

I'm from South Carolina, USA. Right now it's 5:30 PM if that helps any

Hey, I've been floating around this website for almost two weeks and I'm wondering how active this site is? Not sure if I'm not looking in the right place but I can't see a lot of activity and I'm still on the probation period of an "unapproved account". Anyone about so that some light can be shed on this?

During the holidays it's not too active, I'd give it to the end January for the activity to pick up. As for your approval status, it helps to post around the Community forums, but due to the holidays it may take a little longer to be approved

Moshi Monsters you say? Ain't that an oldie? I was always more Club Penguin or Neopets.

Welcome welcome!

Hey there! Welcome to STC, and thank you for checking up on your approval status! As the flagging system is automated and not manually done, you do have to post a bit more in order to show up for review. As Draco mentioned above, posting in or creating threads in the Community area of the site should get your account flagged in no time.

As for activity, this site is definitely active, but with the holidays and people recovering from finals it's not as fast at the moment. And most people don't post much in the Community area, instead posting in the roleplaying parts of the forum. But do know we want to get you approved and roleplaying with us ASAP!

If you have any other questions, just ask! I'm here to help you in any way I can!

Hey fellow newbie! :D Welcome to STC! It's oddly reassuring to know I'm not the only one joining and feeling like the site is weirdly slow. Maybe if I stalk some roleplays it'll feel faster... hmmmm XD

Back