New User Supppppp

DestrixGunnar

With blood and rage of crimson red,
Hello hello everybody. I am Destrix Gunnar (obviously not my real name). You can call me Des for short or just call me Ash, since that's my real name. Looking forward to roleplaying around here as soon as I get a hang of things. I'd prefer to do tabletop rpg stuff but regular ole RP will do just fine for me. I may not be free all the time, since I'm in a country where my time zone is opposite to most of the people here. I hope to make friends and I hope to enjoy my experience here.

Hello hello everybody. I am Destrix Gunnar (obviously not my real name). You can call me Des for short or just call me Ash, since that's my real name. Looking forward to roleplaying around here as soon as I get a hang of things. I'd prefer to do tabletop rpg stuff but regular ole RP will do just fine for me. I may not be free all the time, since I'm in a country where my time zone is opposite to most of the people here. I hope to make friends and I hope to enjoy my experience here.
i should have made and intoduction like this xD *facepalms* i messed up

Welcome to the Circle :) As mentioned in chat, think there is a few people trying to get a DnD campaign up and going. However, if you want to give a try the forum stuff, we've got plenty of stuff to offer :) What type of Rp would you think you'd be interested in? Fantasy? Sci-fi?

Welcome to the Circle :) As mentioned in chat, think there is a few people trying to get a DnD campaign up and going. However, if you want to give a try the forum stuff, we've got plenty of stuff to offer :) What type of Rp would you think you'd be interested in? Fantasy? Sci-fi?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sci-Fi. I love fantasy too but I'm doing that with three of my friends in person so I don't wanna mess up my understanding of my own world, so SCI-FI!

Back