Testing My World Building

TheKingOfGoons

1. The Idea is you ask a question about the world, and I give you the info about the question. I truly think i write better while being asked questions and want to make my "Fantasy World" more interesting.
  2. Basics of the world: A standard fantasy world that had progressed to about World War 1 technology. A mysterious force has sent the world back in technology to the Dark Ages once more. Guns are now status symbols if you have one you are either a rich lord or a higher ranking soldier. A large wall to the east shuts off all dealings with what was past and it is now long forgotten what was behind it. Magic exist and is set into 3 levels |3: Your average peon able to cast small spells if they train for a time| |2: A immediate gasp of magic can cast medium spells after training and are almost born able to cast small spells| |1: Court Wizards it is agreed a wizard of this level will never fight in a open battle their spells are so powerful they are taken from their parents at birth and forced into a life of peace much life a monk. They are often thousands of years old yet living in the body of someone of middling age. |
  3. Races: Humans: The most numerous and standard race. Alkin: Furries, (wait... what? That took a turn?) living in the forests around human cities and rarely rising past the status of tribal community The Alkin are normally bandits or peaceful tribes. Most Humans hold them in their gaze as lesser beings. Nedic: The Nedic "evolved" from humans and look exactly like them.(of course Norse) The Nedic have no magic users at all instead having different control over Ice and Cold. Most have a freezing aura in their wake and can freeze object they touch with their hands.
  4. Factions: The Domain: The Domain controls a vast expanse from the western most shore to far in-land. The Domain is currently in civil war between it's late King's two sons. The North is raised under the banner of Valentine The Young Drake. The South raised under Malard The Third. (The Alkin in the region are based on the ideals of the local lord) The Ring Cities: A Fascist society based on ideals of equality under The Ring Bearer. (a haven of Alkin equality) The Capital a Lush green area surrounded by a ring of well cities. These cities are the closest to factories the world have and their methods leave the land around the cities a poisonous wasteland called The Tox. Rule Breakers are dealt with swiftly either being enslaved or "Banished." (Sent into the Tox without a gas mask) All of their military wears gas masks and dress like German soldiers in World War 1. The Hearth: The hearth is a mass of lord all bound to serve one man the Tsar. (a combo of Russia and the Holy Roman Empire) The lords are in constant war with one another and power is constantly in flux for all, excluding the Tsar. If a outside threat ever presents it'self the lord's immediate reaction is to stop their small wars and unite under the Tsar fighting Tooth and Nail to payback and wrongs done to them. (the Alkin in this region are all but dead) The North: Viking-like society more to be written. The South: Lizard Alkin, Desert, Sultan, Upper-class of snake people, more to be written. The East: A large wall that hides away all behind it, more to be written.
  5. What i want from anyone reading this: Constructive criticism, Any Question at all, If you think this world is good i plan on trying to take any small scale stories and make them canon. If of course the stories lore is flexible.
  6. I'm not a furry i just thought it be a good race, no hate to them though...
  7. First Post On The Site.

Last edited:
Back