New User Testing the Waters

Brucifer

Hello there, you can call me "Brucifer" or "Bruce," whichever you prefer. I am (obviously) a roleplayer, I've been doing it for, oh... 13 years or so? I also write fictional stories as a hobby. I heard about the site from a Google search for rp sites, because I'm desperate trash and I'm not finding what I like anywhere else.

So. Here I am. Some things about me... I love animals, and writing- also video games. That said I don't actually do much reading, which some people find weird, but whatever. I prefer to make stories the way I want them rather than the way someone else made them.

Roleplays I'm interested in are mostly going to be romance, I won't lie, but you might catch my interest with something platonic/adventurey. Mostly, I enjoy fandom roleplays, but that said, I do have a world of my own creation that I'd love to explore with other people, and I have been tempted by original character roleplays as well.

For those of you wondering, no, "Bruce" is not my real name (though I would like it to be someday), it is stolen from Bruce Banner. (MCU nerd here.) Not because he's my favorite character, but because he's the one I most easily relate to. I set it as my username on Skype and my friends started calling me "Brucifer" so here we are.

As for how active I plan to be on the site, well... I'd prefer to keep most of my rps off-site, to be honest, though I can be convinced otherwise, and already I'm tempted by the option for tabletops, if I could find one to join that isn't too far in or anything.

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell, if you have questions, concerns, comments, or just want to say hello, feel free to post here or inbox me.

Welcome to STC! If you need any help getting around or need a quick 1x1 platonic/adventurey RP, feel free to drop a message my way. I have mostly original characters, but I could probably do a few fandom-based RP's depending on the fandom. :)

High Fantasy medieval. c: As a general rule of thumb I don't throw too much info out in public forums because I'd like to publish the world one day, but if you PM me I'd be glad to talk more about it.

High Fantasy medieval. c: As a general rule of thumb I don't throw too much info out in public forums because I'd like to publish the world one day, but if you PM me I'd be glad to talk more about it.
Haha I understand. My world is the same way, except I'm very open about it! I love sharing my ideas and my project of now 4 years is the center of my roleplay experience :) roleplaying in the world he's me learn about it and the characters in a way that I simply cannot get elsewhere :)

Haha I understand. My world is the same way, except I'm very open about it! I love sharing my ideas and my project of now 4 years is the center of my roleplay experience :) roleplaying in the world he's me learn about it and the characters in a way that I simply cannot get elsewhere :)
Yeah, my world has been a project for... Probably more like 9 years. x.x Took a long time to get it to this point and it still has a long way to go, but I'm hoping that some day I'll be at the point where I can say "I think I'm done world building" and focus solely on writing. That said, I have quite a bit written on various stories about the world. I need a map though.

Yeah, my world has been a project for... Probably more like 9 years. x.x Took a long time to get it to this point and it still has a long way to go, but I'm hoping that some day I'll be at the point where I can say "I think I'm done world building" and focus solely on writing. That said, I have quite a bit written on various stories about the world. I need a map though.
I could help you with a map :) check out the link in my signature for samples. I made all my own. It's very helpful to have a map, and honestly, I dont think we ever finish world building haha

Welcome to the site! Hope to see ye around, cheers! Ask away through PM if ye got any questions!

Back