New User The beginning of something great (hopefully)

PlayWorld

Good day to you all!

My name is Niklas, a 23 year old male from germany. I roleplay since around 2016, started with undertale rp on omegle, stopped for a while, then got into pen and paper, found my love for rp back and started to look again on omegle. But since its hard to find a good rp-partner there, especially for a longterm story roleplay, i looked around for a nice forum, so here i am!

Generally about my taste: I love to play some longterm adventure/action/romance roleplay, most of the time in some fantasy like setting, either in the real world, an anime world, a game world or even an full fledged fantasy world, but i am open to other stuff, so if you have an idea, feel free to hit me up, asking doesn't hurt! What i don't like is overly "weird" stuff....a bit hard to describe, but maybe you understand what i mean? If not, feel free to ask specifically!

I hope to get along with everyone and have some great roleplays on here! Have a great day!

Good day to you all!

My name is Niklas, a 23 year old male from germany. I roleplay since around 2016, started with undertale rp on omegle, stopped for a while, then got into pen and paper, found my love for rp back and started to look again on omegle. But since its hard to find a good rp-partner there, especially for a longterm story roleplay, i looked around for a nice forum, so here i am!

Generally about my taste: I love to play some longterm adventure/action/romance roleplay, most of the time in some fantasy like setting, either in the real world, an anime world, a game world or even an full fledged fantasy world, but i am open to other stuff, so if you have an idea, feel free to hit me up, asking doesn't hurt! What i don't like is overly "weird" stuff....a bit hard to describe, but maybe you understand what i mean? If not, feel free to ask specifically!

I hope to get along with everyone and have some great roleplays on here! Have a great day!
Heyo!

i hope you find what you're looking for, and - one peice of advice?
Don't eat the brownies.

Welcome to STC,I hope you can find someone to write a good story with and even some friends as well!

Back