MissMudkip

Mud...Kip!
Below are the character sheets for those playing The Bishop. Note that only a new character sheet can be added with approval by my due to a death or a person dropping the character. If you post a sheet without my approval then it will be deleted.

438487.jpg

if i never returned?
❚I will find strength from pain❚
Life is a mystery, full of twist and turns.
Live it or lose it.

/Nilda Gilagant
/19 (March 15th)
/Female
/The Bishop

/APPEARANCE
Physical appearance: Nilda is from Irish German decent, therefore she has rather pale skin. She's 5'6" and as a thin frame, but a rather large bust and a small bubble butt. She has deep sapphire blue eyes, and tends to mesmerize all who look into them. She also has pitch black hair that is shoulder length. Although she as a rather small body she can use a bow and a heavy gun just fine. This may be from the fact that she does work out often, and has some muscle to her. She has a tattoo that goes from her neck, curves to her right side, curves down to her lower back, and then wraps around her pelvis with it ending on her left hip, and then has a larger one that goes from the left side of her mid-back and curves to her mid-lower back.

This one is the one that curves around her. The bigger star is on her hip.
star-tattoo-120650882819430.jpg

This one is the one that is on her mid back.
DSCF0069-1.jpg

Clothing and accessories: Nilda wears many different kinds of clothes. Her preferment is short knee length skirts, and non-restricting shirts. She wears these types of clothes because she feels that they are easier to fight and maneuver in. However, she also likes to be comfortable so she often wears tank top, sweat pants, and other lay-around clothes, when she's just relaxing. She has her lobes pierced, and often wears studs when she's not wearing clothes for a special occasion.

/PERSONALITY
General: Nilda is very shy, and doesn't like being the center of attention at all. Only a few know her true personality which is funny and loving. She also has a hard time expressing herself due to her not wanting to hurt others. She doesn't say much because she has a very blunt personality, and doesn't say what she doesn't mean, which is why she doesn't talk much. However, when she's in love with someone, and with them, she can open up to them and never really wants to leave their side. Also when you get to know her she opens up a bit and is willing to show you her true self. She is very protective over the ones she loves.

• Drawing
  • Summer
  • Being warm
  • Cooking/baking
  • Taking naps
  • Music
  • Her family
  • Her friends
  • Sweet things
  • Tea
  • Lilies
  • Swimming
  • Sparing
  • Archery

Dislikes:
  • Annoying people
  • Sour/Bitter tasting food
  • Being told what to do (but does it anyways)
  • People who break their promises
  • Fighting and killing people
  • Winter
  • Rain
  • Being cold
  • Spicy things
  • Coffee
  • Being sick
  • Waking up early
  • Roses
  • Spiders
  • Whinny, Annoying People
Hobbies:She likes to sketch drawings of scenery, and trying different tea leaf combinations. She also does her regular daily training.
Strengths:
  • Good with a bow
  • Good with guns
  • Good at hand to hand combat (Hates doing it though)
  • Can take orders
  • Is protective over loved ones
  • Is the greatest friend you'll ever have (once you are friends with her)

Weaknesses:
  • Not good with swords
  • Hates killing people and the MANiKiNs
  • Has a hard time opening up to people
  • She can be very shy
Fears: Having to kill someone she loves
Other quirks: When she needs to escape from the world she listens to music and blows everyone off.

/HISTORY
When Nilda was 6, and her sister Lilly was 4, their parents were murdered, and they were forced to go live with foster families. Although they were always together, the houses they were placed in were down right nasty to them, and they were often abused and forced to do hard tasks. It wasn't until Nilda and Lilly were placed with the Gilagant's that they started to have a normal an happy life again. They were accepted with loving arms, and not long after being placed there they were adopted by them. They lived a happy, and relaxed life style for about 10 years...before the virus hit. One day, after walking home from school together they noticed that something was different about their loving home. It had been broken into. When they entered the house they saw that everything was trashed, and there was blood everywhere. Nilda had told Lilly to go up stairs grab some essentials, and hurry on back down. Nilda also grabbed a bag, and went into the kitchen. There she found her father laying on the floor; gun shot through his head. She tried hard not to cry as she grabbed food out of the fridge. As she left the kitchen to head back into the living room she grabbed the gun out her father's hand; it only had two bullets left in it, and she needed to get more. She ran over to the table by the stairs grabbed some bullets, and then heard crashing from upstairs which caused for her to yell for Lilly and heard her yell back "HELP." Nilda had never ran up a flight of stairs faster in her life. When she got to her sister's room she saw her mother had pinned Lilly down and was going to kill her. Her mother briefly looked back at her, her eyes bright red from the infection. BANG. Nilda didn't think twice about it, she just shot her mother. Lily got up, grabbed their bags, and ran to her sister. Nilda stood there, frozen, as she watched the women who she called her mother for the last 10 years die in front of her. It wasn't until Lilly pulled on her shirt that Nilda snapped out of her trance like state. Nilda grabbed her sister's hand and then they ran. They to ran the nearest shelter and stayed there. They had learned that the virus, which they only heard was not a big deal at first, was a now big deal, and it was spreading fast. They didn't sleep that night. Someone in the shelter had gotten bit, and they ran again. They ran for about two days, then the worst thing ever happened to Nilda. One night while sleeping in an abandoned house, Lilly was acting wired. She said her stomach felt funny and she had a massive headache. Nilda didn't think anything of it, and thought it was a flu bug. However, when Nilda went to give some medicine to Lily she noticed that Lilly had a small bit mark on her arm. Nilda began crying when she realized what was happening. She told Lilly that everything was going to ok, and that they were going to be safe. Nilda sat across from her sister and waited for her to change, the gun in her hand. It took a couple of hours, but it finally happened. Nilda sobbed as she raised the gun to her sister's head. The last thing she saw before she pulled the trigger was a smile, and eyes that were at peace and the words "I love you" came out of Lilly's mouth. Nilda cried that whole night. Things got worse but she moved on, learning new things as she did. When she got to the Utopia, she felt safe. Not long afterwards she was asked to join STRINGS, and she accepted. It's been a year now, and the one thing she has to remember her sister is the tattoo of lilies and stars.

/WEAPON
Mainly the bow, but will use a gun. Will use the small knifes she keeps in her boots if needed, but wont put herself in that type of situation.
/FIGHTING STYLE
She like to be farther away form the battle. That way she doesn't have to see the faces of people she kills.
/RELATIONSHIPS
Nilda doesn't know anyone but the other members of STRINGS, and is good friends with them but still wont tell them her past and where she came from
/THEME SONG
Dear God By Avenged Sevenfold

A lonely road crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love, purpose hard to find
While I recall all the words you spoke to me
Can't help but wish that I was there, back where I'd love to be, oh yeah

Dear God, the only thing I ask of You
Is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed
Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again

There's nothing here for me on this barren road