The Children of Shannara - OOC

LOL, you all feel free to continue between yourselves, I'll advance at a suitable point.

As regards old tech - I never said any of it was going to work, I mean it is thousands of years old after all but feel free to try ;)

You just rest for now Valen, Arlios will keep you plenty occupied once you're up ;p

Haha I see that, however I suspect that Arl will be better placed saving it for Mahdi's twin sister when she makes an appearance :p

Lol to be fair given his background I don't think its too great a spoiler to say she'll be making an appearance ;)

@_BB_

We can do that, btw, how does the flashback look/sound? I wanted a fractured memory kinda feel for it and I think I nailed it.

Niiiice. So Kel doesn't remember that? I'm gonna have Arlios help him home after that. Also gonna start hinting backwards and then I am gonna stop posting and wait for Cassie I promise XD

ok, thx!

Yep, it was a traumatic event for Kel and his memories of it have been locked away (like how traumatic events are normally locked away, not magic or anything)

Buuuuut, Arlios also knows not to piss him off. :D

Ahaha I think it has worked out well enough there. Arlios is half shitting himself and half wanting to tease him for being so caring XD

XD it's awesome

Also, if you want to write some steamy scenes for Arlios and Kel, I'm all game, but Kel will have to ultimately end up with Cassie.

Oh don't worry, Arlios absolutely ships them. I think he is gona try and set them up on a few occasions.

Thank you, BEST WINGMAN EVER!!!!

Thorkelin will help you with Madhi's crazy ass sister if you want

Lol, excuse you boys. I decide who Cassie gets together with, not you.XP

And right now her heart could go for any of you three boys

XD Nah in all seriousness I'm pretty sure Cassie and Arlios will be split between Mahdi and Kel

Bahahahahaaaa well Arlios is just gonna continue to hit on everything in sight and I will decide where his heart truly is when it's most devastating cause I'm cruel that way

I just posted a general this is what Arlios did for the last couple of hours, so feel free to post between you two and bring Arlios in when you're done being lovey dovey. :p

Back