New User The Doge has arrived.

The Doge

The All Memeful Doge
Greetings people of this forums, I have come with great news!

The Doge is here! With all the memes as well!

But seriously speaking, I'm new to the forums and am mainly here for The Requiem roleplay that @TrashierThanThou has made. But while I am here, I hope I can get along well with everyone. :3

I'm usually a chill person and am hard to piss off so that's a plus, I think.

So, yeah. That. Uh.. awkwardness intensifies

I have come to grace you with my doge presence and brought treats, pizza and chocolate milk!

Greetings people of this forums, I have come with great news!

The Doge is here! With all the memes as well!

But seriously speaking, I'm new to the forums and am mainly here for The Requiem roleplay that @TrashierThanThou has made. But while I am here, I hope I can get along well with everyone. :3

I'm usually a chill person and am hard to piss off so that's a plus, I think.

So, yeah. That. Uh.. awkwardness intensifies

I have come to grace you with my doge presence and brought treats, pizza and chocolate milk!
Wait
Crap
I brought your treats and choco milk
What type of pizza?

Welcome welcome! I will probably be asking you for my daily supply of memes every day >w>

I don't have a problem I swear

I do hope you enjoy your time here, but I'm not sure I will want to roleplay with you personally. A meme killed my brother, you see, and it would take at least an after school special about the joys of diversity to resolve that character flaw in a satisfactory manner. It might take even longer than that but if we reach the point of a feature length film then it'll pretty much just be the plot of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit," won't it?

Welcome welcome! I will probably be asking you for my daily supply of memes every day >w>

I don't have a problem I swear
Welcome Storyteller! It is great to have you!

~M
Hello Doge!
I'm glad you're here, you can join the legion of cute animal avatars with Southpaw and I~!
Thanks everyone, but I'll probably refrain from using the meme - if at all. Still, I appreciate the warm welcome. :3

I do hope you enjoy your time here, but I'm not sure I will want to roleplay with you personally. A meme killed my brother, you see, and it would take at least an after school special about the joys of diversity to resolve that character flaw in a satisfactory manner. It might take even longer than that but if we reach the point of a feature length film then it'll pretty much just be the plot of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit," won't it?
That's fine, thanks for the welcome though!

Even though I sort of didn't understand most of that.. Sorry!

Thanks everyone, but I'll probably refrain from using the meme - if at all. Still, I appreciate the warm welcome. :3

That's fine, thanks for the welcome though!

Even though I sort of didn't understand most of that.. Sorry!

You aren't the only one. I seriously don't remember typing half of that. Like I remember the "a meme killed my brother," joke but that's about it. I should really go to bed.

Back