The Embard School of Magicks

"Hm? Oh! Hi!" Sean didn't before the get up and raised his head slightly, "I cleaned the room cause it looked absolutely disgusting." He told them, before slamming his head into the pillow. "Before i forget, I'm Sean." He said, before pulling out his phone and playing some games on it.

"Okay, Tam, let's go inside and have a look around. Anyone else who arrives can just find their own way in." Together they explored the North Wing, before arriving at one of the dorms. They waved briefly at Michi, who was standing outside, and then walked in. It was the cleanest room in the wing by far, and in one of the comfy-looking beds lay a boy they hadn't seen before, playing on his phone. "Oh, hi," Blue said to him, "We didn't see you enter. How long have you even been here?"

"Hm? Like," Sean looked at his phone. "Probably about 10 minutes give or take." He told the Newcomer, "I'm Sean." Sean said, still playing on his phone, "What's your name?"

"I'm M-Michi. My c-close friends call m-me Mochi," If Michi had any close friends, they'd like to think that'd be their nickname. "Nice t-to meet you,"

"Hi Michi, Nice to meet ya." He replied. Getting up from his bed, "Do we have a timetable or anything we can use to tell when our classes were?" 'Not that he'd go anyway.' Sean thought. Teachers couldn't teach him anything but theory, since they didn't have his power.

((did he just think in 3rd person??? ok so hes that kinda guy? or was it a mistake lol))

"I'm Blue," they said, "And this is my girlfriend Tammy. I'm not sure where we can find timetables though - maybe we should go searching for teachers?"

(Its just how i Write xD)

"Maybe." Sean told them, "Welp, Wake me up when we get a timetable." And with that, He fell asleep instantly.

"Yeah...well, maybe we should go look for a teacher. I haven't seen a single one this whole time. Come on, Tam." The pair went off in search of some staff, leaving footprints in the dust. Before long, they discovered a large library, like the kind you see in movies, with books stacked high, and wheeled ladders. In the corner of the library was a desk, and sitting at the desk was a tortoise. He was wrinkly, and his skin hang off his protruding bones loosely, making his old age clear. As they stepped closer they noticed his stubby little hand furiously scribbling away in a book - well, as furiously as a tortoise can scribble.
"Uh, hello, sir, are you a teacher here?" No response.
"Hello?" Louder this time, but still with no reaction.
"Mr. Tortoise!" Tammy intercepted before Blue could speak again, "Are you one of our teachers? We're the first Starlas in 150 years!"
The old creature slowly raised his head and his beady eyes began to shine,
"Oh! It's you! Morgan and Tammy! Where's the rest of your class, hm? We need to get on with lessons!" He slowly stood up from his chair and hobbled over to a bookshelf, going through books until he found some he liked. "Go on then. What are you waiting for? Gather your friends, class is in session!"
The two stood there for a second or two, bewildered at his sudden speed and his knowledge of their names. Soon, though, they found their way back to the dormitory, before waking up Sean and explaining to the others what they had found.

This school, or academy, as what it was known, is a bit weird. Iris Adventurine was not picky or anything, it's just... Why would someone come and invite him to join them? There were other schools of the same

Shaking his head to clear his mind, the red-haired teen walked through the halls and appreciated the architecture. His smile turned into a frown when he entered the part where he was supposed to be taking his classes. Why was it so dusty and looked like it was in disrepair? Shaking his head, he peaked into the room to see two females screaming about a tortoise. He raised a brow. Was he about to be classmates with these people?

"Huh?" Michi tilted their head after Tammy and Blue had explained their encounter. "W-where?" They started to gather their school supplies and stuff them in their backpack.
"Mew~" A strange mewing sound came from the bag and Michi quickly took the cat out. "I-i'm sorry!" They apologised to Tammy and Blue before putting Dr Toast in a closet, throwing a cat toy in there to keep it occupied.

((Michi made a big mistake))

Tammy's eyes lit up and she threw open the cupboard door, scooping the wriggly cat up in her arms.
"Blue! Look at this! He's amazing!"

"Okay, okay, Tam, it's just a cat," they said, trying to calm her. Eventually they managed to persuade her to go to class, though she still wouldn't leave the cat behind. The pair turned to lead everyone back to their teacher, and the older smiled at Iris. "Hi, I'm Blue, and this is Tammy. What's your name?" Their girlfriend was too busy cuddling and cooing at the cat to notice their new classmate, but at least someone were staying focused on what mattered.

"W-wait!" Michi called out to them before they left, not comfortable with leaving Dr Toast con Queso with people they barely knew. After a minute of debating what to do next, Michi finally went to search for the cat-stealers.
"Ex-excuse me c-could I have m-my cat back?" Michi asked from behind them.

"Awww," the girl pouted, "But you don't actually want him!! You put him in a cupboard!" After a look from Blue, she sighed and gave in, "Ugh, fine." She sulkily dropped the cat back into Michi's arms and continued on the way to class, now curious to find out Iris's name.

((haha "curious to find out Iris's name" made me laugh))

"Th-thanks..." Michi wasn't sure what to think of this girl. Dr Toast looked up at Michi and blinked slowly, indicating that he wanted cuddles and naps. "I-I'll go back to th-the dorm to put D-Dr Toast back,"
Back at the dorm, Michi made a little den for the cat in the closet, laying out some blankets and filling up a bowl with cat food. "I'll see you later," Michi said without stammer before shutting the closet door.

Iris raised a brow before he placed the friendliest of smiles. It was no good to go judging on people he just met. Fishing for his phone, he turned to the silver-haired Blanche-lookalike and raising a hand.

It was hard to actually communicate during first meetings since he has to explain that he was 'mute'. So, like always, he pointed at his opened mouth before shaking his head and running his forefinger across his throat. He turned to his phone and typed before showing it to the other.

'Name's Iris, dear heart. And I think I have been lost. is this supposed to be the class for the Star Track?'

"Oh, yeah, it is. But we need to get back to the library for class. It's just over there." They pointed down the dusty hall.

"Wait Iris?? That's such a cool name! Anyway, c'mon, there's some old turtle guy waiting for us. Though we should probably wait for The One With the Cat. And Sean. And any other classmates we might have. They don't know the way. So, when did you find out you were coming here? And isn't it so cool that we're The Miracle Class?? I can't believe I'm a Starla! Think of all that power we'll have-" Tammy babbled on, like usual, passing some of the time as they waited for the others.

The smile was still in place as he stepped back in surprise. Oh, how he wanted to just turn around and run away from all of this. But he was still a gentleman and had actual manners.

Who's the one with the cat? What Miracle Class? Starla?

He nodded to the two, not really getting any weird vibes from them but the overwhelming personalities they carry. He was not against such strong personalities. It was just that he was still half-asleep. He bit his tongue, suppressing the agonized groan. No matter. If they were in the library, Iris could just yeet himself to the nearest window and maybe join in the other classes. Subjects were not that different.

Now, he was just curios. Miracle Class, huh? Heh, this would be fun.

"I-i'm back," Michi peeped out from behind the doorframe. "I l-left Dr T-toast in the closet a-again, p-please dont take h-him," they said towards Tammy.

Back