Open The Lady On the Mountain (OC Witch RP)

Jaredthefox92

Jaredthefox92
There are rumors and legends surrounding a tale about a maiden who lives on the mountainside overlooking ye old Italy. She is said to be many things, some believe she is a widow who's lost her husband to a tragic disease. Others say she is a virgin who was cursed at birth. There is also rumors of the maiden being a psychic and even a witch. Little is known about her, except she is seen often coming down the mountain to visit the marketplace. Those who have come up to her mountain, have for some reason never returned.

Rules:

1. This is a dark fantasy rp. While you can have it leave up to Aurelia being hospitable, this will take effort.

2.I will only RP as Aurelia for this RP, and supporting characters that I've have set. You however can be whoever you want. I am looking for chivalrous knights, witch hunters, the local village idiot, thieves, mercenaries hired by the town, or anyone who actually doesn't believe in the rumors surrounding Aurelia and her her cottage on the mountain.

3.Aurelia can be human, anthrophamorphic, or even in her Sonic OC version if you choose.

4. I'll play this on the Storytellers Circle.

5. If it leads to combat, remember not to metagame, auto-hit, powerplay, or all that try hard RP mistakes.

6.Aurelia is straight, but capable of being romanticized.

7.Adult characters only.

Back