The Last Heroes' Guild The Last Heroes' Guild [OOC and Meta]

Hey guys I know it wasn't my turn to post, but I had to take this opportunity to put my character out of commission. I probably won't be able to post again until Friday, but I wanted the roleplay to be able to continue its rotations without me. (Don't worry, I'll be reading them and probably popping in here briefly).

So, I'm hoping one of the dragons will find me and keep me safe until I regain consciousness. Or someone will. Don't let me die.:(

@Average that answers some questions. However Anri will tinker with it. And we still have no idea howbthese bullets are produced, what kind of bullets can be produced and by what means and so on.

The kinds of bullets that are produced isn't really up to me. Think of any projectile type spell and there should be a bullet one, I made it ambiguous so that anyone who wanted to use a magelocke can think of their own amunnintion. Basic ones that I've thought are

Firebolt-bolt of fire
Acidshots-bolt of acid
frostshot-Freezes target in place
Galeshot-basically shoots out a bolt of super condensed air that allows for the best accuracy and longest range, but can penetrate through clotch

Since the vials themselves are reusable after firing the only thing that needs to be done is fill the vial back. Any magical material that can be grounded into smaller particles or liquidized can be put into these vials as ammunition. In the case of the Fire, Frost, and Gale ones they we're derived from a mixture of water and shaves parts of crystal that manifested their elemental properties. The acid shot was from the remains of toxic jellies from the old world. However since we're in a New world whatever Material that might replace what was used before is up in the open.

If there are anymore question on the magelocke please ask! I'm planning to start a lore page On them soon so the more things I can clarify the more things I know to add!

The kinds of bullets that are produced isn't really up to me. Think of any projectile type spell and there should be a bullet one, I made it ambiguous so that anyone who wanted to use a magelocke can think of their own amunnintion. Basic ones that I've thought are

Firebolt-bolt of fire
Acidshots-bolt of acid
frostshot-Freezes target in place
Galeshot-basically shoots out a bolt of super condensed air that allows for the best accuracy and longest range, but can penetrate through clotch

Since the vials themselves are reusable after firing the only thing that needs to be done is fill the vial back. Any magical material that can be grounded into smaller particles or liquidized can be put into these vials as ammunition. In the case of the Fire, Frost, and Gale ones they we're derived from a mixture of water and shaves parts of crystal that manifested their elemental properties. The acid shot was from the remains of toxic jellies from the old world. However since we're in a New world whatever Material that might replace what was used before is up in the open.

Magic material...Well, I have a few things that Anri can use to fill up some of the vials.

Hey guys I know it wasn't my turn to post, but I had to take this opportunity to put my character out of commission. I probably won't be able to post again until Friday, but I wanted the roleplay to be able to continue its rotations without me. (Don't worry, I'll be reading them and probably popping in here briefly).

So, I'm hoping one of the dragons will find me and keep me safe until I regain consciousness. Or someone will. Don't let me die.:(

We'll keep you alive. :)

Exactly. As long there's magic in them something will happen when shot
So we can say that some things are natural magic catalyst, which draw from the magic stream? So you manually refill without the need of any magic?

Your post was hilarious xD
If the mountain won't come to Treisgar, Treisgar's face will go to the mountain :D

So we can say that some things are natural magic catalyst, which draw from the magic stream? So you manually refill without the need of any magic?
Yes. Unless the material is liquid or has a easily attainable liquid state, the only thing one must know is how to grind the material into powder or paste so it can be mixed with water.

Last edited:
So...While it's still quiet (Maybe this'll get people to talk again). What did you all think of the little bed time story I left you all last night (way creepier than I thought it'd be).

Back