The Legend of Renalta (OOC/Sign-Ups)

Another IC post is up! Company's coming, and things are starting to get a little more interesting.

For those in Kouri's Group: Yes, I am aware that this round, I did not give you a whole lot to work with. That's mainly so Kasienka and Hanus can (appropriately) remain ahead of the group, rather than the group just arbitrarily catching up to them and going "oh hey what's a timeline again?"

So, y'all have one of two options.

A. Do a collab. You can do one with me, or others, but Kouri will definitely be seeking tactical input and suggestions due to her lack of experience.
B. Do a single paragraph post mostly just having your character pick up their stuff, hop on their horse, and get moving. Sometimes a post that simply says "and my character went along with it" is fine. Not every post needs to be some extravagant soul-crushing piece of poetry or whatever. :p

For those in Mikan's Group: The Vampire has just issued you a deal, and dropped a ton of information--some of which relates to Mikan's history. Talking to her or the vampire are both reasonable options. The large collab we did before seemed to work well--we can do that again, if desired.

@Becca Because you're a special snowflake, we're going to have a Kasienka & Hanus collab. Damn you for increasing my workload by like, 15 minutes. :p

Back