The Madness of the North (OOC Thread)

I am so sorry for the delay in my post. I am just having trouble with it, since I haven't done a group rp in awhile, I am unsure how to proceed. There was also a lot of things that happened right at once. I know we have to get to the inn, but I am unsure how to get my character there, and I am also confused on what her location would be and why people are attacking other. Is some tips or just help you could give?

Sorry for taking nearly a week to reply, I think the latest post was pretty overwhelming in the sense that I gave you guys too much freedom. I wrote the post when I was going to go hiatus for a a couple days, so that was done intentionally.

The advice I could offer to you is to incorporate your confusion into your character, they don't know what's going on, why people are being attacked, etc. they only know that people are fleeing for a safe haven. Honestly, you could just write about your character just following the crowds and not engaging in anything else and that would be perfectly acceptable.

I'll give the RP a few more days and then I'll just call it if we don't get all the replies.

Okay. Thank you for the help. I do want to keep this rp going. I was excited to see what was going to happen.

Back