New User The Nameless King Enters the Fray!

Xamtweth713

The Nameless King
What up peeps? Xamtweth713 here! I'm a fairly decent Roleplayer coming from another forum.

Let's see. . . What to put here? I tend to RP through mediums that pique my interests. Although, I try to keep an eye out for OG RPs. I'll categorize my interests below.

Video Games: Kingdom Hearts primarily, Pokémon, (to be frank, those two I mentioned are the only established world RP's I participated in) Final Fantasy.

Anime/Manga: Tokyo Ghoul( :re ), Naruto (shippuden), Soul Eater, Bleach (although I read the manga, my memory's fuzzy).

Okay I probably could list a few more things in those categories, but it's 2:40AM, so my brain ain't working its 10% people claim we use. Other than running around with college work, I play video games, play and listen to music (I consider myself multi-instrumentalist, but primarily guitars), practicing Yo-Yoing, and geocaching (Ingress, Pokémon GO).

That's all about me for now. Oh. . . The Nameless King? You have to read all of Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul;re to find out the meaning behind the name. ;p

*insert joke about me knowing you off the site because I've overplayed it enough and don't need to write out the entire schtick again*

Welcome to the site. xD

I don't know who you guys are. . . As far as I know, y'all just members of the website trying to trick me -_-

. . . . Naw I'm joking. I do come from the group Face mentioned and it's good we have a new medium to work with.

Now all we need is Scrap and Yuffie and Kunivas, and the gang is back together.

How about Rikunobody too?

I don't know who you guys are. . . As far as I know, y'all just members of the website trying to trick me -_-

. . . . Naw I'm joking. I do come from the group Face mentioned and it's good we have a new medium to work with.

How about Rikunobody too?

Hell yeah.

Welcome to the site! Hope to see ye around, cheers! Ask away through PM if ye got any questions!

Back