New User The Necessary Introduction Post

Alright, so. An introduction is required, thus an introduction shall be given. Or something along those lines.

OOCly, you can call me Dom. I've been roleplaying for.. [thinks] mhn, I'd say coming close to 10 years now. Writing in general, even longer. I've been looping through a couple sites, and though I personally love the site I frequent and have a plethora of stories/characters going on there, I'm someone that enjoys diversity and a broadened spectrum as much as the next person.

I'm family oriented, married and have a spawn who's running rampant in those awful temper tantrums that could rival Godzilla (sorry Tokyo), but I'm also a Stay-at-home parent who has far too much free time on their hands most often spent writing when not taking care of the young'n. So, should I frequent this place, expect plenty of writings and hellos and waves and various items thrown at strangers ([cough] I will not apologize; fair warning).

That being said! Though I, personally, should possibly have a 'Disclaimer' sticker slapped on my forehead all on it's own... I don't bite too hard, and am open to RPs of all kinds. I'm kind of a character whore (I've built over 70 characters on my previous site. Do they have rehab for that sort of thing? I feel as though they should, and something I could invest in.) and have a few stories running elsewhere, but I'm always open to meeting fellow creative writers and starting a collaboration.

And so long as that introduction didn't scare folks off.. [Tips a metaphorical hat.] Howdy~

Hello!

I'm Cream and I'm a character whore too.

:D

Welcome! I've been writing for about 22 years and role-playing myself for about 15 years now. love post apocalypse, a little modern day and slice of life; bit of sci-fi :)

Good to see you here. And look forward to possibly writing together at some point if we end up in stories :)

If you need any help let us know :D

Hi Cream!

Good to know I'm not the only one with such an addiction haha.

I absolutely love post apocalypse. My favorite genres of writing lean more towards post-apocalyptic and horror. One of my biggest stories I've written had something like 80 characters between myself and a partner and well, it was everything between Heaven, Hell, Greek Gods, Egyptian Gods, Daedric Princes (from Skyrim, with proper credit given to Bethesda of course), and we built an entire Fae realm story. So, I like to think I'm diverse?

If I've yet to try to write a genre, I'm always up for testing something new so. If we end up writing together, that would be great. :) I'm always open to writing ideas and stories. Let me know if you'd like me to join in on anything. [Rubs hands together.] I'm sure I can get my character whore on and build something up haha.

Yeah, with one of my friends I have around 100 characters over 5-6 worlds :) I love stuff like that. I have everything from cults, to vampires to aliens and normal humans :D

Well I have a big Post apocalyptic RP called Adenovirus in the Epic Roleplay section if you want to take a look. I also have some 1x1 ideas in the bulletin board too.

So definitely have a look and if anything takes your fancy, let me know!!! :D

Oh absolutely. My partner and I did our research on all the strange little races and possibilities. So it's definitely fun! I'm a research nerd as much as I am a character whore so... they both kinda coincide together, I think.

Ohhhh. I will definitely check it out, let you know if I see something I might be able to hop into. Thanks for the heads up!

A few of our members have uh.. Interesting collection habits of creating characters as well :) I simply do not have that many, although I have tried many times.

Welcome to the Circle though!

TragedyTravesty said:
(I've built over 70 characters on my previous site. Do they have rehab for that sort of thing? I feel as though they should, and something I could invest in.)

If there's a rehab, it's not here. I have something like 150, and that's since doing a cull a couple years ago. >_>

With all the ones I've created, I've got some possibilities saved on my computer for future possibilities. (Rehab may be required.)

Well, I can at least possibly put them to use here! Thanks for the warm welcome. Love how everyone's so welcoming here ^^

It's cool, Script. We'll just spam the world with characters. As a whole? I've got well over a hundred. Buuut, some are just in my head at the moment.

Back