New User The New Kid In Class

SacredWarrior

Umbra Witch
giphy.gif

Greetings my fellow witches and sages! I am indeed new here and hope to make new friends and find some people to roleplay with ^^

I began roleplaying in 2009 on this lovely site called Quizilla (which shut down in 2014 sadly) and my style of roleplaying hasn't changed since! I prefer to roleplay various fandoms and I pretty much only do 1v1 roleplaying as opposed to threads. Hopefuly that isn't an issue D: Thank you for having me here and I hope to have many new experiences! ^_^

Kawaii-kawaii-anime-35291685-400-243.gif

Bayonetta fan located. Response: "If there's two things I hate in this world, it's cockroaches and crying babies! Well, a crying baby cockroach would be truly terrible… So don't you dare cry."

Howdy there, welcome to the community ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay and make many friends!

I would definitely love to do a RP with you, I love Bayonetta :p

Bayonetta fan located. Response: "If there's two things I hate in this world, it's cockroaches and crying babies! Well, a crying baby cockroach would be truly terrible… So don't you dare cry."

Glad to see another Bayo fan! :D Bayonetta 3 was confirmed yesterday as well as Bayo 1 and 2 coming to the Switch! I nearly died!

Hello, fellow Bayonetta fan! I would like to shamelessly advertise my Epic Roleplay Group, which just recently opened up for recruitment :3 ! Our roleplay theme is a sci-fi x fantasy setting with magic and futuristic setting. Akashic Arcana has an intense and well-thought out lore and roleplay space which can be a little overwhelming at first. But once you explore and read what it has to offer, I am sure you will find it to be a bunch of fun! https://www.storytellerscircle.com/...orld-rp-akashic-arcana-recruitment-open.4646/

We have a functioning Discord group, where the link is also supplied. Once you click it, you'll enter our group chat where you can get in touch with all the participating members, officers and GM staff who will help you set up a character and comprehend the lore behind everything. Do come and say hi! We won't bite ^-^!

I know you wrote that you are into 1x1 over threads, I was the same really, but once you get into the feel of a group RP, it is simply the best feel :3 If you want to challenge yourself as a writer and improve as you dive into a different world, Akashic Arcana would love to have you ^-^

Best GIF 10/10 - IGN XD How you mean by doubles?

Doubles basically go like this:

Your OC x Your OC (I play one of these)/My OC x My OC (You play one of these)

For fandoms, it usually goes like this:

Your OC x Canon/My OC x Canon (We play each other's crushes)

Back