Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's not just a dance," Joshua replied after Teresa would remind him of this fact. "It's a dance with you, and I personally find that to be a bit different." The angel had never found dancing with a stranger to be the same as dancing with someone he knew, especially not someone he knew as well as he did Teresa. The experience would not be the same at all, but perhaps it would be more enjoyable. While he would not admit it outright, Teresa would be his first choice out of anyone to dance with. He still regretted that he hadn't gotten around to teaching her how to dance. At the time, she hadn't seemed interested at all and that had caused him to back off a bit from pushing her.

"Fine, but you owe me the chance to speak with you alone later on," the Composer remarked, moving into a better stance. He placed a hand on her side and tightened his grasp on her hand before looking into her hands. "You wanted to lead, right? Then lead." Before Teresa would even have a chance to attempt starting their dance, however, the smoke bomb would come rolling in to stop her. Since he was already holding onto her hand, Joshua kept hold of Teresa's hand even when they would evacuate.

After their group evacuated, Sayori let out a cry, her knees shaking when she would hear that Macy was missing. "N-No, this can't be happening, poor Macy." Her blue eyes willed up with tears and she froze in place, the girl's usual bright sparkle vanishing from her eyes. She continued to stand there, unable to move her body as the soldiers would attack them. She would be an easy target for any enemy to attack, but ended up being shoved aside by Joshua when she would find herself in the line of fire.

"Dammit, if you're not going to do anything, at least stand aside so you don't get yourself injured!" the angel chided, pulling the laser pointer out of his pocket that he had taken from the armory and letting out a huff. He was tempted to point it at the soldiers and see if it would do anything, however, he heard that some of the others were putting down their weapons for the time being. So he waited to see what would happen.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Yun Lee
rsz_where_theres_a_will_by_teh_zombish-db0h937.jpg

It was highly evident that Joshua's words only served to make Teresa even more flustered, her eyes avoiding his with purpose as he elaborated on a dance between them not being 'just a dance'. "I don't see how," she eventually puffed, shifting slightly where she stood and straightening herself up. "It's still just a dance, right? Just... between us." Which changed everything. If this were a dance with some stranger, perhaps her heart would not have raced as it did when he placed his hand on her waist, sending her into a whirlwind of emotions and launching a heatwave through her entire body that made her shiver and let out a slightly startled sound that she managed to muffle.

These sensations, the pleasure and joy that racked her whole being with how close he was to her and the way it clouded her whole mind and rendered her unable to think clearly... This had not been expected when she had offered her hand. She had thought this would be no different than her dance with that weird, awkward blonde at the party introducing the latest contestants of the Reapers' Game. That they'd quickly drift through the motions without any depth or meaning, that there would be no feeling to it. Yet they hadn't even begun the dance and already her heart threatened her burst, her body simultaneously felt freezing and burning, and her lungs refused to take in any air.

A perplexed look crossed her face, even through the flustered crimson, as Joshua spoke of a need to speak with her alone. Her eyes found their way back to his, her head tilting slightly as she fought the urge to squirm due to the feeling of his hand so gently cupping her waist. Hesitantly, her own hand lifted, faltering for a few moments before gently placing it upon his shoulder. "What do you need to talk to me about...?" she inquired, only to trip over herself mentally as he pointed out her insistence to lead. "Ah, right, I-- Ah!"

Releasing a yelp as she was yanked aside, Teresa did her best to recover quickly, but found herself struggling more than usual. Typically, she could easily bounce back, always prepared for just about anything. But Joshua had gotten into her head- or perhaps heart was more accurate -and her guard was lowered, leaving her vulnerable and confused and fumbling. It took a moment, but she managed to sweep her sword back up off of the floor, hurriedly shifting to a ready stance. A glance was spared to Joshua, to their intertwined hands, and she took a deep breath.

"...Guess we'll have to save it for later,"
she mused, gently pulling her hand free with a weak smile. "Hope this sword isn't completely useless," she muttered more to herself than anything, and promptly lunged at the nearest rat man, slashing with purpose.

@Neko Shogun @Yun Lee

"I know, right? Bowser's kidnapping attempts are soooooo 1985! I mean, Peach could probably escape if she wanted to, so it begs the question...why doesn't she? I mean is the food good in the Koopa Kingdom? Or is this like some weird damsel in distress kinky roleplay she does with Mario, or...o ho ho, you sly dog, you got me monologuing! We can talk Mario later! Yeah, you actually guessed it right. You're out of the main storyline for now because you don't fit in quite right. Consider this cell the island of misfit toys...oh hey, that would actually be pretty cool! Hold on."

The room Macy was in dissolved all around her, and she now found herself on the Island of Misfit Toys, surrounded by, well...toys.

latest

"Just like the ones from Rudolph! Don't expect them to sing or talk, though. Editing the wiki to include all those NPCs would be a nightmare."

@Alex Azure

"Ah... Rudolph. Such a wonderful movie! And how wonderful it is to be in a world modeled after it! Say, if Rudolph has its own universe, does that mean places I've been like the Mushroom Kingdom and Hyrule have their own movies or books or video games in your universe? I wonder what kind of media my own adventures are stored in."

Macy strutted around the island on which she now was captured. However, the longer she stayed, the more melancholy she grew. In a less cheery tone than usual, she spoke to the Mouse King, "You know, this island here fits me well. I never seem to fit in, even with my own story. Whatever universe I jump to, I always manage to get in someone's way and be involved in their adventures. When I was young, I was told that I was on missions to help people. Nowadays it's hard to keep up that illusion."

"..."

"I promise that it's not my fault that I don't fit in your story. That's just the way ny family is. Wherever a Moretti goes, they're always attracted to the IMPORTANT OBJECT OF DESTINY or find their way to steal the hero slot in an ancient prophecy. Aside from Mason and me, everyone else in our family loves to break destiny. The tropes that appear in literature and movies mirror themselves in real life, (or at least what we consider real life,) so why wouldn't they take advantage of them? So, as you set up each generation to inherit some important prophecy or artifact, you're bound to have a couple misfits. I didn't fit my destiny. Without a destiny of my own, I'm just a drifter trying to be a heroine. Now look where it got me."

@Yun Lee

Hearing Ibuki's offer, Balrog would laugh. "HA! You really think they'd team up with YOU?! Look around you-everyone who didn't do anything's gotten captured." Sure enough, even as Will freed Hecate, Luka, and Oliver, anyone who hadn't fought or attempted anything else had gotten captured. Sakura and Karin had been overpowered, as well. "Teaming up with you guys would basically be a death sentence for the Sugarplum Fairy."

Guile, who now had Spawn trapped in a headlock, would look at Balrog, then his co-commander. "If we team up with them...it'll be all of us against him. Those are good odds."

"...you're right." Cammy smiled at Ibuki, nodding to her. "We'll join you. Maybe if we all work together...we can save her in our own way. Men, free everyone in nets! That's an order!"

The soldiers would free everyone, looking relieved to do so. From up above on his balcony, Balrig cowered, legs shaking. "Oh nooooo, whatEVER shall I dooooooo? The big strong toy army has turned against meeeeeee!"

"He's mocking us," Guile said, shaking his head. "I should've known he had something planned."

"Damn straight I had something planned! You honestly think I didn't expect you morons to turn on me? I've had a reserve army the entire time!" Balrog whistled, and from where the Sugarplum soldiers had appeared at the start came a new army.

Nutcracker-mice.jpg

Mice on two legs, dressed in army uniforms and the size of the soldiers appeared, weilding toy weapons themselves. Unlike the Sugarplum soldiers, however, these looked ready for a fight.

"I'm not called the general of the Mouse Army for nothing! Now, gentlemen! Tear these pansies to shreds, and capture each and every one of them!"

"Soldiers! Fight back with everything you've got!" Guile shouted back. Looks like the real battle was beginning...

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu @Crow @Jeremi @York @Takumi@belVita @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies@Minerva @Widowmaker @Pretentious Pineapple @ThatAverageGuy @Sen @dark

Chibiterasu once again charged, this time towards the Mouse Army with sword-in-hand. However, he made sure to stick close to Amaterasu this time.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu @Crow @Jeremi @York @Takumi@belVita @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies@Minerva @Widowmaker @Pretentious Pineapple @ThatAverageGuy @Sen @dark

xHKu87q.png

Sayori didn't fight. She just stood in one place, a blank expression on her face and tears streaming down her cheeks. "I-I'm scared... what if we all just end up like Macy? This is... hopeless. I just wish I could disappear right now." The girl pressed her head into her hands, trying to block out the world around her--which was probably a bad choice considering the fact she was leaving herself wide open for one of the mice from the mouse army to attack her.

@Yun Lee @Anyone​

xHKu87q.png

Sayori didn't fight. She just stood in one place, a blank expression on her face and tears streaming down her cheeks. "I-I'm scared... what if we all just end up like Macy? This is... hopeless. I just wish I could disappear right now." The girl pressed her head into her hands, trying to block out the world around her--which was probably a bad choice considering the fact she was leaving herself wide open for one of the mice from the mouse army to attack her.

@Yun Lee @Anyone​

"Sayori! Please stay strong for Macy!" Oliver called, pausing in what he was doing and walking over to place his free hand on her arm, then tried to guide her to where he and Luka had been standing near the sidelines by Hecate and others.

"I'm sure she's fine, the Mouse King didn't kill her, from what he said, and I'm sure she wouldn't want you to get yourself hurt. I know I wouldn't. Please stay behind me in the mean time." Oliver spoke, frowning.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Neko Shogun

"I know, right? Bowser's kidnapping attempts are soooooo 1985! I mean, Peach could probably escape if she wanted to, so it begs the question...why doesn't she? I mean is the food good in the Koopa Kingdom? Or is this like some weird damsel in distress kinky roleplay she does with Mario, or...o ho ho, you sly dog, you got me monologuing! We can talk Mario later! Yeah, you actually guessed it right. You're out of the main storyline for now because you don't fit in quite right. Consider this cell the island of misfit toys...oh hey, that would actually be pretty cool! Hold on."

The room Macy was in dissolved all around her, and she now found herself on the Island of Misfit Toys, surrounded by, well...toys.

latest

"Just like the ones from Rudolph! Don't expect them to sing or talk, though. Editing the wiki to include all those NPCs would be a nightmare."

@Alex Azure

---

Hearing Ibuki's offer, Balrog would laugh. "HA! You really think they'd team up with YOU?! Look around you-everyone who didn't do anything's gotten captured." Sure enough, even as Will freed Hecate, Luka, and Oliver, anyone who hadn't fought or attempted anything else had gotten captured. Sakura and Karin had been overpowered, as well. "Teaming up with you guys would basically be a death sentence for the Sugarplum Fairy."

Guile, who now had Spawn trapped in a headlock, would look at Balrog, then his co-commander. "If we team up with them...it'll be all of us against him. Those are good odds."

"...you're right." Cammy smiled at Ibuki, nodding to her. "We'll join you. Maybe if we all work together...we can save her in our own way. Men, free everyone in nets! That's an order!"

The soldiers would free everyone, looking relieved to do so. From up above on his balcony, Balrig cowered, legs shaking. "Oh nooooo, whatEVER shall I dooooooo? The big strong toy army has turned against meeeeeee!"

"He's mocking us," Guile said, shaking his head. "I should've known he had something planned."

"Damn straight I had something planned! You honestly think I didn't expect you morons to turn on me? I've had a reserve army the entire time!" Balrog whistled, and from where the Sugarplum soldiers had appeared at the start came a new army.

Nutcracker-mice.jpg

Mice on two legs, dressed in army uniforms and the size of the soldiers appeared, weilding toy weapons themselves. Unlike the Sugarplum soldiers, however, these looked ready for a fight.

"I'm not called the general of the Mouse Army for nothing! Now, gentlemen! Tear these pansies to shreds, and capture each and every one of them!"

"Soldiers! Fight back with everything you've got!" Guile shouted back. Looks like the real battle was beginning...

4688458-2787111141-spawn.jpg

Spawn would meanwhile move back as he prepared to use the toy jump rope and sword if any other mice soldiers got too close to him.

@Yun Lee

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu @Crow @Jeremi @York @Takumi@belVita@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies@Minerva @Widowmaker @Pretentious Pineapple @ThatAverageGuy @Sen @dark

Orion and Will

Orion looked around and seeing as these were actually enemies, he went all out, aiming his cannonball at them. He wished he could freeze them, but alas, he couldn't. He hoped to knock some of them down.

Will was grinning as he went to slash and use his shield in tandem if he needed too. " You know, I never had such a chilly reception."

Orion groaned at the bad pun.

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu @Crow @Jeremi @York @Takumi@belVita @Gummi Bunnies@Minerva @Widowmaker @Pretentious Pineapple @ThatAverageGuy @Sen @dark

Chapter Two
"Miserly Mischief"

The fight raged on, but thanks to everyone working together and the aid of the Sugarplum army, the Mouse Army fell left and right. "No! Get up, you lousy rodents! We can't lose or I won't get a pay raise!" But as time went on, it was abundantly clear that the enemy forces would not be succeeding.

"Your paycheck isn't the only thing you should worry about right now, Balrog!" From the left side of the balcony, Cammy and Ryu appeared, staring the boxer down.

"Ha! Think I'm scared of you?! Yeah right!" Balrog punched his fists together. "I can take you both on, easy!"

"You'll have to take us on, as well!" Guile and Alex appeared on the other side, closing Balrog in effectively. And down below? Karin, Sakura, and Birdie were ready if he jumped. He was surrounded, and the chances of him taking all seven on, much less the entire group on, were extremely slim.

sfv-balrog-story.jpg

"Fine. You know what? FINE! Take your stupid key piece! See if I care!" Balrog ripped something dangling off his gold chain and tossed it at Ryu's feet. "This is bullshit anyways! That lameass Mouse King was paying us in something called Schrute Bucks! What the Hell is a Schrute Buck? Huh?!"

"Whatever it is, it's not our problem." Guile walked forward and handcuffed Balrog. "You're under arrest, and so is every rodent here."

"Fine by me! I'd rather be in jail than in this stupid story! Toyland, Sugarplum fairies? This is the stupidest thing I've ever been a part of! And I was in the live action movie! Both of 'em!"

"Hold on...you're self aware now? Like, you know this isn't real?"

"Yeah, I know it's not real! At least...now I do. Wait, why am I telling any of you any of this? I hate all of you! Throw me in jail already, I want out of this fanfic NOW!"

As Guile led him away, Ghostwriter joined the group on the balcony. "Well. Glad that's over. I'm not exactly one for fighting, so hopefully that's the last bout we have."

"Not if you're going to the Freezeflame Galaxy next," Cammy replied. "You'll be up against the Miser Brothers. For your sake, I hope they're in a good mood..."

"Wha-the Miser Brothers?! From that Rankin-Bass Christmas special?!" Ghostwriter groaned, burying his face in his hands. "THIS is what my keyboard is being used for?"

Oh shut up. It's the best one! Besides, they're gonna sing!

"Kill. Me. A. Second. Time."

Ryu picked up the key piece, looking it over.

View attachment 2088

"There are two more pieces, right? We should get moving if we want to get everyone home in time for Christmas."

"Good luck, everyone! We're going to clean up Toyland and the rest of Balrog's crooks, and who knows? Maybe Guile and I will join you later. You can get to your next location through the clocktower up ahead."

"The clocktower? How does THAT work?" As if to answer Sakura's question, the clocktower doors swung open, revealing a portal right behind.

"Oh yes, how convenient." Ghostwriter snarked, continuing to be the sarcastic loser he is. "Let's just get out of here."

After a wave goodbye from Cammy and the soldiers, the group would enter the portal, which would send them flying through dimensions....with this awesome music playing!

Awwwww yeah.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, idk) a few of the group members would wind up going adrift, flying out of line with everyone else. Plutia, Sans, Ciel, and Spawn would find themselves hurtling through time, landing not-so-delicately on an island with Macy and a bunch of misfit toys.

Everyone else, however, would find their surroundings becoming white. And when the white cleared up...there was more white. And cold. And snow and wind and...

"It's a goddamn blizzard!"

RashAliveAnchovy-max-1mb.gif

Sure enough, a blizzard raged all around the heroes. The freeze part was covered, but what about the flame? "I don't know about you, Ryu, but I don't think this is one of their usual feuds."

"No...this seems like an all-out war. But why? I thought those two were thick as thieves...normally."

"I get the feeling the answer to that hss to do with the Mouse King's henchman. But we can't stay in this cold for long."

"It couldn't hurt to try and talk to the two of them, right? I can handle Snow Miser, and you take on Heat Miser."

"Fine by me. But how do we find 'em in this blizzard?"

Luckily two convenient doors popped up, one blue, one red. You're welcome.

"Well...there you have it." Ryu walked off to the blue door, and Alex the red. If you wanted to get out of this blizzard, I suggest you make your choice fast.

Oh, and Ibuki was no longer a Naruto fan. Unless she wanted to be. Because Naruto is awesome.

Cast List

@dark as Al Simmons (Spawn) [MISFIT]
@Takumi as Bee (Bee and Puppycat) and Oliver (Vocaloid)
@Alex Azure as Chibiterasu (Okami) and Macy Moretti (Original Character) [MISFIT]
@thatguyinthestore as Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler) [MISFIT] and Elizabeth Midford (Black Butler)
@belVita as Davey Stone (Eight Crazy Nights)
@Jeremi as Elena (Street Fighter) and Hecate (Marvel Comics, Earth-616)
@ThatAverageGuy as Escargoon (Kirby: Right Back At Ya!)
@York as Eva Rosaline (To the Moon/Finding Paradise) and Neil Watts (To the Moon/Finding Paradise)
@Khan of the Mardu as Ibuki (Street Fighter)
@Sen as Issun (Okami)
@Minerva as Luka Megurine (Vocaloid)
@Crow as MadokaP (Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls) and Momoka Sakurai (Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls)
@Pretentious Pineapple as Okami Amaterasu(Okami) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner)
@Widowmaker as Plutia/Iris Heart (Hyperdimension Neptunia) [MISFIT] and Sans (Underfell) [MISFIT]
@Neko Shogun as Sayori (Doki Doki Literature Club) and Joshua Kiryu (The World Ends With You)
@Gummi Bunnies as Shun Akiyama (Yakuza) and Haruka Suwamura (Yakuza)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Silora Moongrove(World of Warcraft OC)
@Lucky as Will Knight (Original Character) and Orion (Original Character)​

"Plutia no!" Producer exclaims as Plutia vanished like it was nothing. "All my friends keep disappearing... this is unforgivable..."

Unforrunately, the blizzard gave no time for pondering.

"I'm a pretty blue Producer myself. I'll take the blue door," Producer picks.

"Red is rather close to my signature colour, and is the hue of my unit uniform, I shall assume the red door," Momoka selects.

"Momoka, Momoka? Where did you go?"

"Producer-chama, where did you go?"

@Yun Lee

Chapter Two
"Miserly Mischief"

The fight raged on, but thanks to everyone working together and the aid of the Sugarplum army, the Mouse Army fell left and right. "No! Get up, you lousy rodents! We can't lose or I won't get a pay raise!" But as time went on, it was abundantly clear that the enemy forces would not be succeeding.

"Your paycheck isn't the only thing you should worry about right now, Balrog!" From the left side of the balcony, Cammy and Ryu appeared, staring the boxer down.

"Ha! Think I'm scared of you?! Yeah right!" Balrog punched his fists together. "I can take you both on, easy!"

"You'll have to take us on, as well!" Guile and Alex appeared on the other side, closing Balrog in effectively. And down below? Karin, Sakura, and Birdie were ready if he jumped. He was surrounded, and the chances of him taking all seven on, much less the entire group on, were extremely slim.

sfv-balrog-story.jpg

"Fine. You know what? FINE! Take your stupid key piece! See if I care!" Balrog ripped something dangling off his gold chain and tossed it at Ryu's feet. "This is bullshit anyways! That lameass Mouse King was paying us in something called Schrute Bucks! What the Hell is a Schrute Buck? Huh?!"

"Whatever it is, it's not our problem." Guile walked forward and handcuffed Balrog. "You're under arrest, and so is every rodent here."

"Fine by me! I'd rather be in jail than in this stupid story! Toyland, Sugarplum fairies? This is the stupidest thing I've ever been a part of! And I was in the live action movie! Both of 'em!"

"Yeah, I know it's not real! At least...now I do. Wait, why am I telling any of you any of this? I hate all of you! Throw me in jail already, I want out of this fanfic NOW!"

As Guile led him away, Ghostwriter joined the group on the balcony. "Well. Glad that's over. I'm not exactly one for fighting, so hopefully that's the last bout we have."

"Not if you're going to the Freezeflame Galaxy next," Cammy replied. "You'll be up against the Miser Brothers. For your sake, I hope they're in a good mood..."

"Wha-the Miser Brothers?! From that Rankin-Bass Christmas special?!" Ghostwriter groaned, burying his face in his hands. "THIS is what my keyboard is being used for?"

View attachment 2088

"There are two more pieces, right? We should get moving if we want to get everyone home in time for Christmas."

"Good luck, everyone! We're going to clean up Toyland and the rest of Balrog's crooks, and who knows? Maybe Guile and I will join you later. You can get to your next location through the clocktower up ahead."

"The clocktower? How does THAT work?" As if to answer Sakura's question, the clocktower doors swung open, revealing a portal right behind.

"Oh yes, how convenient." Ghostwriter snarked, continuing to be the sarcastic loser he is. "Let's just get out of here."

After a wave goodbye from Cammy and the soldiers, the group would enter the portal, which would send them flying through dimensions....with this awesome music playing!

Awwwww yeah.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, idk) a few of the group members would wind up going adrift, flying out of line with everyone else. Plutia, Sans, Ciel, and Spawn would find themselves hurtling through time, landing not-so-delicately on an island with Macy and a bunch of misfit toys.

Everyone else, however, would find their surroundings becoming white. And when the white cleared up...there was more white. And cold. And snow and wind and...

Sure enough, a blizzard raged all around the heroes. The freeze part was covered, but what about the flame? "I don't know about you, Ryu, but I don't think this is one of their usual feuds."

"No...this seems like an all-out war. But why? I thought those two were thick as thieves...normally."

"I get the feeling the answer to that hss to do with the Mouse King's henchman. But we can't stay in this cold for long."

"It couldn't hurt to try and talk to the two of them, right? I can handle Snow Miser, and you take on Heat Miser."

"Well...there you have it." Ryu walked off to the blue door, and Alex the red. If you wanted to get out of this blizzard, I suggest you make your choice fast.

Oh, and Ibuki was no longer a Naruto fan. Unless she wanted to be. Because Naruto is awesome.

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Chibiterasu (Okami) and Macy Moretti (Original Character) [MISFIT]
@thatguyinthestore as Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler) [MISFIT] and Elizabeth Midford (Black Butler)
@York as Eva Rosaline (To the Moon/Finding Paradise) and Neil Watts (To the Moon/Finding Paradise)
@Sen as Issun (Okami)
@Crow as MadokaP (Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls) and Momoka Sakurai (Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls)
@Pretentious Pineapple as Okami Amaterasu(Okami) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner)
@Widowmaker as Plutia/Iris Heart (Hyperdimension Neptunia) [MISFIT] and Sans (Underfell) [MISFIT]
@Neko Shogun as Sayori (Doki Doki Literature Club) and Joshua Kiryu (The World Ends With You)

"Plutia! Ciel! A couple other people whose names I never caught!" Macy ran towads Ciel and Plutia to give them hugs. "Oh thank goodness I'm no longer alone with just the Mouse King! I mighy have gone insane with loneliness. Sorry, Mouse King, but when you're a prisoner your captor isn't the best company. It feels like I've spent days alone in silence... Haha... So I guess you four got written out of the story as well? How have things gone so far on the other side?"

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @dark @Raynar Saassin @Raptor Jesus

Chibi chose the red door. Red meant fire, heat, and warmth, right? Red like the markings on him and his mother, and red like the fiery sun they controlled? It seemed like the best thing for this blizzard.

@Yun Lee @Pretentious Pineapple @Sen

Orion and Will

Will smiled when he heard where they were going. Before Orion could argue or bring up the merits on how splitting up was better or that he wasn't really keen on the red door... he dragged him through the blue door. Will was excited to go see somebody else who controlled ice and he was fine with it. He rather not melt being near someone so hot.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Takumi @Crow

Chapter Two
"Miserly Mischief"

sfv-balrog-story.jpg

View attachment 2088

Awwwww yeah.

Cast List

@Sen as Issun (Okami)
And just like that, Ibuki went hard to work scratching off the labels and symbols off of her fake weapons with a relieved groan, speaking through chattering teeth as she followed Ryu through the blue door, "Finally... glad that's over. Both the fight and the Naruto thing, I mean, and that it turned out so well for Guile and Cammy. Hopefully we won't have to do anything crazier in this weirdo's story...."

@Yun Lee @blue Door Peeps​

Orion and Will

Will smiled when he heard where they were going. Before Orion could argue or bring up the merits on how splitting up was better or that he wasn't really keen on the red door... he dragged him through the blue door. Will was excited to go see somebody else who controlled ice and he was fine with it. He rather not melt being near someone so hot.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Takumi @Crow
And just like that, Ibuki went hard to work scratching off the labels and symbols off of her fake weapons with a relieved groan, speaking through chattering teeth as she followed Ryu through the blue door, "Finally... glad that's over. Both the fight and the Naruto thing, I mean, and that it turned out so well for Guile and Cammy. Hopefully we won't have to do anything crazier in this weirdo's story...."

@Yun Lee @blue Door Peeps​
Luka had her player busy been out of it for a while. She decided to follow Will throygh the blue door. What could possibly go wrong?

@Takumi @Yun Lee

NOH1dHQ.png

Frozen tears stuck to Sayori's bright red cheeks, and her body quaked under the blanket of violent winter she found herself enveloped by. No longer was the bright-eyed teem immune to the the cold--it was far too harsh for her to ignore. The girl whimpered and wrapped her arms around herself, tears filling her vision that were quick to solidify in her eyes due to the cold and freeze onto her eyelashes. Because of this, the girl found it difficult to even open her eyes. She was still miserable due to the fact that Macy was missing, and their new weather situation only seemed to amplify her distressed emotions.

"I-I can't see," she stammered. "I'm so scared I just wanna die." The pink-haired girl didn't move forward with the rest, continuing to stand knee-deep in a mound of snow. She could hardly even think clear enough to step forward let alone choose a door to move through. Although Sayori was a cheerful, sweet person, it didn't mean that she was strong all the time. She didn't always handle stress well and now happened to be one of the times where she just couldn't shake her anxious feelings.

The girl felt her chest tighten and her head began to spin. She would've given anything to be somewhere else right now. She would've especially given anything to be back home in her own bed, curled beneath its covers. Sayori wasn't sure if she could do this anymore--not even with friends to encourage her. In a daze and unsure what else to do, she scratched at her eyes in an attempt to try and brush away the frozen tears that had clung to her eyelashes.

@anyone​

NOH1dHQ.png

Frozen tears stuck to Sayori's bright red cheeks, and her body quaked under the blanket of violent winter she found herself enveloped by. No longer was the bright-eyed teem immune to the the cold--it was far too harsh for her to ignore. The girl whimpered and wrapped her arms around herself, tears filling her vision that were quick to solidify in her eyes due to the cold and freeze onto her eyelashes. Because of this, the girl found it difficult to even open her eyes. She was still miserable due to the fact that Macy was missing, and their new weather situation only seemed to amplify her distressed emotions.

"I-I can't see," she stammered. "I'm so scared I just wanna die." The pink-haired girl didn't move forward with the rest, continuing to stand knee-deep in a mound of snow. She could hardly even think clear enough to step forward let alone choose a door to move through. Although Sayori was a cheerful, sweet person, it didn't mean that she was strong all the time. She didn't always handle stress well and now happened to be one of the times where she just couldn't shake her anxious feelings.

The girl felt her chest tighten and her head began to spin. She would've given anything to be somewhere else right now. She would've especially given anything to be back home in her own bed, curled beneath its covers. Sayori wasn't sure if she could do this anymore--not even with friends to encourage her. In a daze and unsure what else to do, she scratched at her eyes in an attempt to try and brush away the frozen tears that had clung to her eyelashes.

@anyone​

"Unacceptable attitude, Sayori-chama!"

A familiar voice sounded as a hand attempts to reel Sayori into the red door.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Neko Shogun @Alex Azure @RedDoor​

"Unacceptable attitude, Sayori-chama!"

A familiar voice sounded as a hand attempts to reel Sayori into the red door.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Neko Shogun @Alex Azure @RedDoor​
I4YZyuZ.png

"E-Eh!? M-Momoka, is that you?" Sayori squeaked, eyes still partway closed due to her struggle with the cold and her tears. She felt a hand grab onto her and honestly would've been lying if she said that she wasn't relieved. It was always a great help to the girl when she had a friend around to give her the extra push she needed when she just couldn't move along on her own. "Ahhh ummm, w-wait a second!" The teen stumbled forward, easily pulled through the red door.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Alex Azure @RedDoor​

Those entering the blue door found it not nearly as cold as expected. In fact...it was quite a lively little place!

jpg

The denizens appeares to be...seals in fluffy coats?

shiverian.jpg

"Well, that's kind of weird," Sakura said, having gone through the door. "But they're so cute!"

"An' look at that!" Birdie pointed to a large buffet table. "So much grub, an' I've been starvin'!"

"Just keep your mind on the task at hand, everyone," Ryu said. "We need to find Snow Miser and ask him to stop the blizzard."

"Actually, Mister Snow Miser is a bit busy right now," one of the little seals said. "He said that anyone is free to take part in his buffet...unless you're Heat Miser because they aren't talking right now!"

"...oh. Well...there you have it, everyone. Guess we're waiting for now."

@Crow @Lucky @Khan of the Mardu @Minerva @BlueDoor

---

Meanwhile, those in the red door would be hit by great heat. However, it was bearable. And above all, the delicious smell of stew wafted all through the air!

The residents, little forks in chef hats, were quick to greet everyone.

View attachment 2089

"Greetings, and welcome to the home of the Heat Miser! He and his family will be here shortly, but until he arrives, would you all care to sample some stew?" It pointed to a long table full of stew. "There's enough for everyone! ...unless you're Snow Miser, of course."

"Oh great, they are fightin'. Well, may as well eat before we talk him into turnin' up the heat."

Karin tapped her chin. "The Heat Miser has a family...? I wonder..."

Meanwhile, Ghost Writer was pacing back and forth, angrily muttering about how Tchaikovsky was rolling in his grave and how this was all blasphemy against great masterpieces and blah blah blah no one cares!

@Crow @Lucky @Neko Shogun @RedDoor

---

The misfits would not be left out, however. In fact, they would all get a nice big box of:

501af02b3d48cf1b80f1ad0d34097792--v-games-videogame-art.jpg

Mmmmmmm!

@Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @dark @Misfits​

Chapter Two
"Miserly Mischief"

sfv-balrog-story.jpg

View attachment 2088

Awwwww yeah.

Cast List

@Sen as Issun (Okami)
untitled_by_teh_zombish-d9eic1c.png

Honestly, Teresa wasn't really sure just what had transpired before her. At least the rat army had fallen; that was good. And with that in mind, she stowed her sword on her waist, instinctively turning away from the scene to instead look to Joshua and Ciel with visible concern. "You two alright?" she asked, trusting that the others would see to the rats facing justice.

Unfortunately, before she could get her response from either of the males, it seemed they were being prompted to.... enter some sort of portal, inside of a clocktower. Which totally wasn't suspicious at all; except, it really was, and Teresa didn't hesitate to mention such. "Is this really the only way to go? I really don't like how this is looking," she stated plainly, though ultimately, she reluctantly followed.

And immediately regretted doing so.

"Sh-sh-... shit...."
she murmured, her entire, petite form tensing immediately as the cold hit her in full force. Normally, Teresa presumably wouldn't have been so bothered by weather conditions. However, such assumptions would have been wrong; having grown up the way she did, in a world ravaged by sun flares from the mere age of three, Teresa only ever knew scalding heat that penetrated any form of gear meant to protect from it. Cold was severely foreign to her, and as such?

She was left as nothing short of a mess, her entire body wracked by the cold. The slightest brush of snow against her equally white skin resulted in body-wracking shivers, so the constant flurry left her quaking to a point she couldn't even move, despite desperately willing her body to do so. It appeared she couldn't even make it to either of the doors, reduced to a barely-standing, quaking mess.

@Neko Shogun @Raptor Jesus @Yun Lee

Those entering the blue door found it not nearly as cold as expected. In fact...it was quite a lively little place!

jpg

The denizens appeares to be...seals in fluffy coats?

shiverian.jpg

"Well, that's kind of weird," Sakura said, having gone through the door. "But they're so cute!"

"An' look at that!" Birdie pointed to a large buffet table. "So much grub, an' I've been starvin'!"

"Just keep your mind on the task at hand, everyone," Ryu said. "We need to find Snow Miser and ask him to stop the blizzard."

"Actually, Mister Snow Miser is a bit busy right now," one of the little seals said. "He said that anyone is free to take part in his buffet...unless you're Heat Miser because they aren't talking right now!"

"...oh. Well...there you have it, everyone. Guess we're waiting for now."

---

Meanwhile, those in the red door would be hit by great heat. However, it was bearable. And above all, the delicious smell of stew wafted all through the air!

The residents, little forks in chef hats, were quick to greet everyone.

View attachment 2089

"Greetings, and welcome to the home of the Heat Miser! He and his family will be here shortly, but until he arrives, would you all care to sample some stew?" It pointed to a long table full of stew. "There's enough for everyone! ...unless you're Snow Miser, of course."

"Oh great, they are fightin'. Well, may as well eat before we talk him into turnin' up the heat."

Karin tapped her chin. "The Heat Miser has a family...? I wonder..."

Meanwhile, Ghost Writer was pacing back and forth, angrily muttering about how Tchaikovsky was rolling in his grave and how this was all blasphemy against great masterpieces and blah blah blah no one cares!

@Crow @Lucky @Neko Shogun @RedDoor

---

The misfits would not be left out, however. In fact, they would all get a nice big box of:

501af02b3d48cf1b80f1ad0d34097792--v-games-videogame-art.jpg

Mmmmmmm!

@Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @dark @Misfits​
"Oh my goodness, they really just adorable, Sakura!" Ibuki cheered as she followed her friend into the room, having to resist the urge to reach out and pet one of the seals on the head. The urge became easier to fight off once she heard one of the creatures speak though, a confused look coming to her expression as she glanced at Ryu, Sakura, and the rest of her group, "Hey... you guys don't think we're going to have to fight whoever went through the other door, right?"

@Crow @Lucky @Yun Lee @Minerva @BlueDoor​

"What?" Ryu shook his head. "No way. The Miser Brothers would never do something like that. The two have their fights, but they normally are the best of friends. Even closer than Ken and I."

Because Ken is a bitch.

---

Under the snow on his face, Joshua would hear some evil snickering, and then...feel someone touch his butt? But if he tried to look around to find the culprit...he would be gone. All that was there was a frozen statue where Teresa had been.

@Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @Lovebirds​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back