Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, on the Island of Misfit Toys, a book full of Street Fighter characters appeared. "So, remember how you all wanted to be bad guys? Well, I was thinking...there's a food fight going on in the story, and I need people to make it as chaotic as possible. You guys can stay here and drink hot cocoa, or you can join the fray. But here's the catch. If you do, I gotta disguise you as a Street Fighter character, but hey! You can choose which one. Just try to be careful, because acting too OOC would cause people to get suspicious...maybe.

Macy was the first on the island to reply. She said, "Well, I'm gonna have a hard time being a character then. I can't imagine there's a lot of healers in a series called Street Fighter. Where, in all this book, could I find a sweet girl who wants people to be happy and loves to dance?"

As if to answer her question, a stray wind blew open the book. The pages turned in the wind and their rustling landed on a page about Elena. Macy looked over the page in curiosity and gasped.

"Oh, this one's really like me. Can I be her? I wanna be her!"

"Not only does she match, but I could finally be tall! Six feet tall,"
she thought to herself.

@Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin

Meanwhile, on the Island of Misfit Toys, a book full of Street Fighter characters appeared. "So, remember how you all wanted to be bad guys? Well, I was thinking...there's a food fight going on in the story, and I need people to make it as chaotic as possible. You guys can stay here and drink hot cocoa, or you can join the fray. But here's the catch. If you do, I gotta disguise you as a Street Fighter character, but hey! You can choose which one. Just try to be careful, because acting too OOC would cause people to get suspicious...maybe."

Macy was the first on the island to reply. She said, "Well, I'm gonna have a hard time being a character then. I can't imagine there's a lot of healers in a series called Street Fighter. Where, in all this book, could I find a sweet girl who wants people to be happy and loves to dance?"

As if to answer her question, a stray wind blew open the book. The pages turned in the wind and their rustling landed on a page about Elena. Macy looked over the page in curiosity and gasped.

"Oh, this one's really like me. Can I be her? I wanna be her!"

"Not only does she match, but I could finally be tall! Six feet tall,"
she thought to herself.

"I'd rather not..." Plutia responded, taking a sip of her cocoa. "I'd rather sit here and relax, alot has happened and I've been in my HDD form too long, it exhausted me..."

latest

Meanwhile Sans was all for the idea. "Now you've got my interest, finally. I'd love to cause some carnage. Just how do you plan on getting me into one of your buddies there, considering I'm a fucking skeleton? Didn't think that one through, now did ya?"

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back