Status
Not open for further replies.

"Now see, any ordinary person would agree to that~ But as you can clearly see, I'm not your ordinary person." Iris exclaimed, taking the toy whip to her face and doing this:

8c9.gif

"Now hold still. I'll be sure to make this incredibly painful. Scream for me!" She exclaimed as she lashed her whip towards Macy!

@Alex Azure
tumblr_inline_p10r3sqslM1v76r55_100.jpg

❝ I guess we... keep going, right? ❞ Haruka finally spoke up, pretty much concerned for Sakura. A bunch of weird things happened here and there. However, they had to keep on going, they had things to do to solve the problems they were facing!

@Jeremi @Khan of the Mardu @Lucky @Crow @Takumi @Minerva @Yun Lee @BlueDoor
-----
tumblr_inline_ovqqkfowqI1v5mpk0_100.png

❝ ... guys, I don't think- ❞ Akiyama would start to say before it practically fell apart. That transformation of Plutia's sure liked to get out of control fast. Talk about awkward. Watching this would definitely make this more awkward, and walking away would make him look like an ass. He knew he was going to regret this, but he pretty much had no other option here.

Charging in, he jumped into the air and aimed to kick the toy whip out of Iris's hands! ... a part of him wished that it'll work, but another part of him was ready for the worst possible scenario.

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure

Macy locked eyes with Iris Heart and shifted her stance as the sadistic goddess spoke. The moment the whip moved, she leaped into the air. The tips of her feet barely avoided the lash. She planted herself in the compact snow.

"What?!" Iris exclaimed as she suddenly lost her whip due to an incoming kick. She immediately turned towards where they landed to be greeted by Akiyama, a familiar face from the party.

iris_heart_by_missfoxysart-d9u9fws.gif

"If it isn't the dancing man from the party~ You've made a grave mistake trying to cross me--- Wait." She stopped for a moment. "Macy darling?~ Go retreat into the fort with that skeleton~" She commanded before turning towards Akiyama, flashing a sadistic smirk on her face. To make it even worse, her eyes began to glow a red tint.

tumblr_oe6hcyYyvD1uskgfro1_500.gif

"I've found my new plaything~ Ohoho I've not had the pleasure of torturing a male in such a long time... Mr. Badd was too squeamish but you? Oh you are more than what appears it seems~" She bent down and grabbed her toy whip. "You had best prepare yourself, for your ass will be red for all time! Now do me a favour, and scream for me!" She yelled as she immediately charged towards Akiyama and performed a quick slash attack with her whip towards his legs! If this connected, the whip would latch onto his legs and allow Iris to pull him closer to her.

@Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @Yun Lee

"Hold on, sasistic butterfly! I can't just let you do that!"

Macy dashed towards wards Akiyama, trying to push him out of the path of the whip.

@Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee

Macy dashed towards wards Akiyama, trying to push him out of the path of the whip.

"Oh?~ So you too wish to try to go against me? Fine. I'll gladly unleash my strength onto both of you, and make you both squeal in pain to my amusement!"

tumblr_ms1n8iS97N1qa94xto1_500.gif

Iris exclaimed as she jumped up and bounced against the air straight towards Macy, aiming for a strong series of light attacks then follow up with a heavy strike. If she connects the heavy strike, she will proceed to grab Macy by her arm and lift her up above the ground.

@Alex Azure

"Hey hey hey! This fanfic is rated T! Go get your freak on somewhere else!"

@Raynar Saassin

---

"............." Honda narrowed his eyes, but finally stormed off towards the blue door. "FINE THEN! I'LL GO FACE HAKAN MYSELF! Maybe I can swipe some of that stew he's always hogging, that greasy pig!"

"...should we follow after him?" One of the seals asked.

"Uhh...maybe. But Heat Miser's kingdom is so hot! I'd rather go play in the snow...once the blizzard clears up."

"Good idea. For now, how about we practice dancing some more?" The other seals nodded in agreement, and startex to practice their moves for the next time Honda sang. In the meantime, following him seemed to be the best course of action...unlesd you wanted some more food, that is.

---

"Um...I think so. I felt something touch the back of my neck-like, a hand or something." She shrugged. "It's probably nothing, though..."

Right then, the blue door flew open, and Honda stormed out, followed by Ryu and Birdie. "Outta my way! I got a bone to pick with Hakan!"

"Hey, watch it, buddy! Can't you see I'm walking here?!"

"...Sakura? Are you all right?"

"I'd be better if I was out of this stupid cold. Come on, let's go already." She started to move behind Honda, and on the back of her neck was the same mark that Honda had on his back.

"I think I'm starting to get a good idea of what's going on here," Ryu said, not saying more for the time being.

@Jeremi @Khan of the Mardu @Lucky @Crow @Takumi @Minerva @BlueDoor​

Hecate had they very satisfied smirk on her faces as she watched Honda walk away. "You are all very welcome." She said to the rest of the group before she followed after.

Elena had follow Ryu out and noticed the mark on Sakura as she walked off. "Do not worry, Ryu!" Despite the situation Elena still sounded rather jovial. "I believe this particular situation will solve itself shortly!"

"What?!" Iris exclaimed as she suddenly lost her whip due to an incoming kick. She immediately turned towards where they landed to be greeted by Akiyama, a familiar face from the party.

iris_heart_by_missfoxysart-d9u9fws.gif

"If it isn't the dancing man from the party~ You've made a grave mistake trying to cross me--- Wait." She stopped for a moment. "Macy darling?~ Go retreat into the fort with that skeleton~" She commanded before turning towards Akiyama, flashing a sadistic smirk on her face. To make it even worse, her eyes began to glow a red tint.

tumblr_oe6hcyYyvD1uskgfro1_500.gif

"I've found my new plaything~ Ohoho I've not had the pleasure of torturing a male in such a long time... Mr. Badd was too squeamish but you? Oh you are more than what appears it seems~" She bent down and grabbed her toy whip. "You had best prepare yourself, for your ass will be red for all time! Now do me a favour, and scream for me!" She yelled as she immediately charged towards Akiyama and performed a quick slash attack with her whip towards his legs! If this connected, the whip would latch onto his legs and allow Iris to pull him closer to her.

@Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @Yun Lee
Macy locked eyes with Iris Heart and shifted her stance as the sadistic goddess spoke. The moment the whip moved, she leaped into the air. The tips of her feet barely avoided the lash. She planted herself in the compact snow.

"Oh?~ So you too wish to try to go against me? Fine. I'll gladly unleash my strength onto both of you, and make you both squeal in pain to my amusement!"

Iris exclaimed as she jumped up and bounced against the air straight towards Macy, aiming for a strong series of light attacks then follow up with a heavy strike. If she connects the heavy strike, she will proceed to grab Macy by her arm and lift her up above the ground.

@Alex Azure

❝ Whoa! ❞ He yelped once he was just mere inches away from being caught by Iris's whip. Yup, he was regretting this, but at least he wasn't alone... for whatever it's worth. But now Macy was the intended target, and well, Akiyama had a feeling that they had to cool this down before it gets way out of hand. Thankfully he let Haruka go off, because he didn't need to be reminded that a particular Dragon of Dojima would be royally pissed off if something happened to Haruka. Anyways, he had a situation to deal with, leaping up to perform a spinning kick at Iris!

tumblr_inline_owk92vg0m41v5mpk0_100.png

❝ Sorry for interrupting, but I figured my type of dancing here would be just what you need to calm down! ❞ Other than that, he was well aware that he was stepping on what was essentially eggshells at this point.

@Alex Azure

❝ Whoa! ❞ He yelped once he was just mere inches away from being caught by Iris's whip. Yup, he was regretting this, but at least he wasn't alone... for whatever it's worth. But now Macy was the intended target, and well, Akiyama had a feeling that they had to cool this down before it gets way out of hand. Thankfully he let Haruka go off, because he didn't need to be reminded that a particular Dragon of Dojima would be royally pissed off if something happened to Haruka. Anyways, he had a situation to deal with, leaping up to perform a spinning kick at Iris!

❝ Sorry for interrupting, but I figured my type of dancing here would be just what you need to calm down! ❞ Other than that, he was well aware that he was stepping on what was essentially eggshells at this point.

Macy was hoisted into the air. Her feet dangled inches above the snow. "If only I wasn't so short," she thought to herself.

"I think he has a point. Why don't we dance these feelings out?"

@Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies

Macy was hoisted into the air. Her feet dangled inches above the snow. "If only I wasn't so short," she thought to herself.

"I think he has a point. Why don't we dance these feelings out?"

"Dancing you say? How about we do the dance of Sadism~ That'd be something I'd gladly teach you while you're screaming for my amusement! And you know something?~"

hqdefault.jpg

You actually are quite cute when I think about it. You just might be my type if you took a beating~ It'd be such a shame if something were to happen to you~ Like this~!
"

Iris immediately turned around and pointed Macy straight in the path of Akiyama's spin kick!

@Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies

"Dancing you say? How about we do the dance of Sadism~ That'd be something I'd gladly teach you while you're screaming for my amusement! And you know something?~"

hqdefault.jpg

You actually are quite cute when I think about it. You just might be my type if you took a beating~ It'd be such a shame if something were to happen to you~ Like this~!
"

Iris immediately turned around and pointed Macy straight in the path of Akiyama's spin kick!

@Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies

Macy took the full force of that kick to the side of her abdomen. She winced from the pain, but she couldn't cry out. The wind had been knocked clear from her lungs. She brought her hands to Iris's hand and pulled. She managed to free Iris Heart's grip enough to get a mouthful of cold, wintery air.

With one breath, she said, "Sure, I can take a beating. I didn't know you swung my way. I'm not exactly sure you're old enough for me though."

Macy used one hand to motion at Akiyama. Her finger directed him to go inside the snow fort, and that she could handle things.​

Macy took the full force of that kick to the side of her abdomen. She winced from the pain, but she couldn't cry out. The wind had been knocked clear from her lungs. She brought her hands to Iris's hand and pulled. She managed to free Iris Heart's grip enough to get a mouthful of cold, wintery air.

With one breath, she said, "Sure, I can take a beating. I didn't know you swung my way. I'm not exactly sure you're old enough for me though."

Macy used one hand to motion at Akiyama. Her finger directed him to go inside the snow fort, and that she could handle things.

"Oh? I'm not old enough for you? Look at who you're talking to, darling. I am a Goddess! And you my friend, shall declare me as Madame Goddess, scum!"

"You know what? I'm getting annoyed at all this fucking noise!" Sans yelled as he immediately ran out of the fort and broke the two up, now confronting Iris. "Look. I liked you before, but all this talk about you being superior and being a sadist? Is fucking pissing me off. For once in your damn life, shut the fuck up---"

Sans's rage fest was interrupted however as Iris picked him up by the throat and held him up, staring coldly into his eye-sockets. "How about a little demonstration of my physical strength so then you all realise just how strong I am?~ Hmhm. This Skeleton has eagerly volunteered!" She then proceeded to slam him repeatedly into the snowy ground!

tumblr_ms2fd3k3Lz1rkqehto1_500.gif

"Hahahaha.... HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
@Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee

"Oh? I'm not old enough for you? Look at who you're talking to, darling. I am a Goddess! And you my friend, shall declare me as Madame Goddess, scum!"

"You know what? I'm getting annoyed at all this fucking noise!" Sans yelled as he immediately ran out of the fort and broke the two up, now confronting Iris. "Look. I liked you before, but all this talk about you being superior and being a sadist? Is fucking pissing me off. For once in your damn life, shut the fuck up---"

Sans's rage fest was interrupted however as Iris picked him up by the throat and held him up, staring coldly into his eye-sockets. "How about a little demonstration of my physical strength so then you all realise just how strong I am?~ Hmhm. This Skeleton has eagerly volunteered!" She then proceeded to slam him repeatedly into the snowy ground!

tumblr_ms2fd3k3Lz1rkqehto1_500.gif

"Hahahaha.... HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
@Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee

"Madame Goddess, please stop! Please, let Sans go!"

"Why should I care, kid? I got my seals, I got my food...whatever happens out there sure as Heck ain't my problem!"

Honda went right back to eating. Despite his mouth being full of peanut butter, Birdie would point to Honda from behind him, making muffled calls. What was he trying to say?

@Takumi @Minerva @Lucky @Khan of the Mardu @Jeremi @Crow @BlueDoor

---

"Oh! Why didn't you say so?" Hakan chuckled. "Let me guess: you want me to teach you all about oil wrestling!"

"Actually, no. We were wondering if you could heat the outside up a bit and-"

"No can do! I don't want anything to do with Snow Miser's silly little temper tantrum! I want to stay in here with my family and stew."

"We gotta get the Sugarplum Fairy free, though."

"Pshaw! Who cares about her? I've got what I need right here!"

Melike frowned, but didn't say anything. Maybe she was more reasonable than her husband?

@Takumi @Neko Shogun @Crow @Alex Azure@Pretentious Pineapple @Sen@RedDoor

---

"Hmm...that might actually be a good idea! But...nahhh. Everyone is dealing with some issues as it is. Tell you what though: since you two offered to help me out, I'll give you whatever you want on this island, my treat!"

@Alex Azure @Raynar Saassin @Raptor Jesus @dark @Misfitd​

spawn-featured-photo-gallery-169822.jpg

Spawn eyed the island of misfit toys around him and groaned seeing the talking skeleton man, Sans, Iris and a few others.

He eyed the mouse king "Anything, huh?"

Maybe you can give my necroplasm powers back, hm?

@Alex Azure @Raynar Saassin @Raptor Jesus @dark

"Fine... If you insist!~ YAH!" Iris exclaimed as she tossed Sans towards her! "Watch out!"

@Alex Azure

Macy held her arms out to catch the flying skeleton!

Both her and Sans went tumbling through the snow upon impact, landing inside the snow fort. "Ow... I'm a little sore, but still okay. Are you alright, One-Hit-Point Wonder?"

"You might leave some marks if you keep this up, Madame Goddess!"

Macy held her arms out to catch the flying skeleton!

Both her and Sans went tumbling through the snow upon impact, landing inside the snow fort. "Ow... I'm a little sore, but still okay. Are you alright, One-Hit-Point Wonder?"

"Heh. That's the first time my opponent is actually touched me." Sans exclaimed, getting off of Macy. "Ugh..."

"You might leave some marks if you keep this up, Madame Goddess!"

"I'm leaving marks?~ Hmhm~ Perfect!" Iris exclaimed with a clear smirk on her face. Until it was replaced with a glowing light and Plutia took her place, falling to the ground and laying against a snow tree.

cdc.jpg

"At least I can transform again when needed... But I should of downgraded earlier..." Came from a Pouty Plutia.

@Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Yun Lee

"Heh. That's the first time my opponent is actually touched me." Sans exclaimed, getting off of Macy. "Ugh..."

"I'm leaving marks?~ Hmhm~ Perfect!" Iris exclaimed with a clear smirk on her face. Until it was replaced with a glowing light and Plutia took her place, falling to the ground and laying against a snow tree.

cdc.jpg

"At least I can transform again when needed... But I should of downgraded earlier..." Came from a Pouty Plutia.

"Plutia, pardon my language, but what the HECK is that form of yours? Is that rrally some sort of goddess? Are you some sort of goddess? Even if you are a thousand year old goddess or something, I'm not taking the bait."

@Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin

"Plutia, pardon my language, but what the HECK is that form of yours? Is that rrally some sort of goddess? Are you some sort of goddess? Even if you are a thousand year old goddess or something, I'm not taking the bait."

"Well... you see... As a CPU, I have the ability to change my form! But from what my friends say, I have a... drastic personality change? And that's why people keep telling me never to transform unless the situation required it..." Plutia exclaimed slowly.

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee

"Well... you see... As a CPU, I have the ability to change my form! But from what my friends say, I have a... drastic personality change? And that's why people keep telling me never to transform unless the situation required it..." Plutia exclaimed slowly.

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee

"Drastic is a bit of an understatement. Can we try to keep from transforming for awhile? For my sake, at least?"

Panic, worry, and fear were written across Macy's face. She gave her best effort to force a smile, but a smile wasn't coming from that experience.

@Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee

"Drastic is a bit of an understatement. Can we try to keep from transforming for awhile? For my sake, at least?"

Panic, worry, and fear were written across Macy's face. She gave her best effort to force a smile, but a smile wasn't coming from that experience.

"Awww... Okay..." Plutia pouted. Now she has another person constantly reminding her not to transform willy nilly. As if enough people back in her universe were telling her not to, now people from other Universes entirely don't like her. "Hehe~ You do look quite cute when you're scared."

"Fucking hell... You are a handful." Sans exclaimed, getting up fully. "You may of damaged me, but that gives me no reason to be scared of you. I'm not one to fall just because some tall dominatrix managed to grab me, ONCE. Don't EVER do that again, bitch."

"Why must you be so mean..."
"Because I'm from Underfell, idiot. Everyone from Underfell is a asshole and we know it."

Sans then looked towards Macy. "And you. You call that fighting? The little brat back home was a better fighter than you. And they are a little kid for crying out loud!"

He then looked towards Akiyama. "Eh. I got nothing to say to you but thanks for at least trying to deal with that crazy bitch. You're not so bad... for a human."
spawn-featured-photo-gallery-169822.jpg

Spawn eyed the island of misfit toys around him and groaned seeing the talking skeleton man, Sans, Iris and a few others.

He eyed the mouse king "Anything, huh?"

Maybe you can give my necroplasm powers back, hm?

"And where were YOU during all this?! Are you expecting us to believe you were fucking knocked out COLD during all of that shit-show?!"

"Awww... Okay..." Plutia pouted. Now she has another person constantly reminding her not to transform willy nilly. As if enough people back in her universe were telling her not to, now people from other Universes entirely don't like her. "Hehe~ You do look quite cute when you're scared."

"Fucking hell... You are a handful." Sans exclaimed, getting up fully. "You may of damaged me, but that gives me no reason to be scared of you. I'm not one to fall just because some tall dominatrix managed to grab me, ONCE. Don't EVER do that again, bitch."

"Why must you be so mean..."
"Because I'm from Underfell, idiot. Everyone from Underfell is a asshole and we know it."

Sans then looked towards Macy. "And you. You call that fighting? The little brat back home was a better fighter than you. And they are a little kid for crying out loud!"

He then looked towards Akiyama. "Eh. I got nothing to say to you but thanks for at least trying to deal with that crazy bitch. You're not so bad... for a human."

"And where were YOU during all this?! Are you expecting us to believe you were fucking knocked out COLD during all of that shit-show?!"

"Like I said, I'm not a fighter. I'm a healer. If there exists a peaceful option, I'll take it. If there's not a peaceful option, then there are others to do the fighting for me."

@Raynar Saassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back