Status
Not open for further replies.

"Ugh!" Iris stated, as she was flung into a wall, creating quite a sizeable indent. But the response that the Producer got was one of pleasure, of goodness as Iris lightly moaned from the damage dealt to her.

SVjK6EQ.png

"Hmhm~ That was quite the damage you caused there. I wonder what you'd make me do if you hurt me more~ Maybe, if I took a rock-hard hit, I might just scream in unrivalled pleasure." Iris explained with a pleasured look on her face. Using this opportunity now, she performed one of her special attacks: T Blade Kick. "I've taken a liking to you~ So I'll show you my Special Attack."

@Crow

"The only reason why I expected that was because I was always told to expect the unexpected," Producer said, surprised by Iris Heart's reaction.

Evading the first explosive kick with a roll, Producer rushed towards Iris Heart, not expecting the 'Extra Service'.

"This is on a whole different level than a bunch of angry dinosaurs," Producer evaded a few blasts of the 'Extra Service', before the final blast hit her. However, she crossed her arms to reduce the impact of the powerful blow, staggering forward, slowly but surely. Her suit was starting to slightly rip at the impact.

"Now this is a whole different ballgame," Producer was now very close to Iris Heart, Point-blank if you may. "And I forgot that I could do this."

Producer swiftly moved out of the blast's way, before releasing an upwards kick upon Iris Heart.

@Widowmaker

"The only reason why I expected that was because I was always told to expect the unexpected," Producer said, surprised by Iris Heart's reaction.

Evading the first explosive kick with a roll, Producer rushed towards Iris Heart, not expecting the 'Extra Service'.

"This is on a whole different level than a bunch of angry dinosaurs," Producer evaded a few blasts of the 'Extra Service', before the final blast hit her. However, she crossed her arms to reduce the impact of the powerful blow, staggering forward, slowly but surely. Her suit was starting to slightly rip at the impact.

"Now this is a whole different ballgame," Producer was now very close to Iris Heart, Point-blank if you may. "And I forgot that I could do this."

Producer swiftly moved out of the blast's way, before releasing an upwards kick upon Iris Heart.

"Hmm?!" She exclaimed as she quickly tried to break out of her attack and counter the incoming kick, but failed and was sent flying once again. "Ugh... This is not what I experience back home... I need to step up my game. Hmm..." She pondered for a moment and decided to remain defensive, letting her go for a strike this time.

@Crow

Macy smiles. Despite all the hubbub from before, her instincts were right. Something was growing between these two and it was already set in motion. Happy with the result, she allowed her attention to wander and land upon a new guest.

"Ah, yes. That penguin... He was being a bit of a trouble, but it seems that he has sorted himself out. I do hope he is alright, wherever he is now. Perhaps we can move past that and have an enjoyable evening."

Macy gave Ciel a small curtsey before introducing herself, "My name is Macy. Macy Moretti. To whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?" She could detect a high-status aura around boy in front of her and acted accordingly.

@thatguyinthestore @Pretentious Pineapple @Neko Shogun
ciel-phantomhive--31.jpg

"Ciel Phantomhive, Earl of Phantomhive. The pleasure is all mine." The boy said with a polite smile. Although he actually despised even the notion of smiling in general, he was at a party and he had to act accordingly.

First impressions were everything, after all.

897befc692f6165c53c47f5350742421c3597e0c_hq.gif

"Hehe~ It's okay... You're forgiven~" Plutia exclaimed with a cute smile, her hands clasped together in front of her. "My name's Plutia~ It's nice to meet you. Were you invited too?"

@Crow

37eb9d6a4678828a5c9c7fefe58ea4b083070043_128.jpg

"I heard that!" Sans exclaimed with a loud voice as he proceeded to flip off Sakura. "News flash, bucko. I didn't even want to be invited to this dumb-ass party. But someone just so happened to grab my Great and Terrible Brother to get me up just to go to this damn place. I at least expect you to keep your tongue sealed before I do it for you. Capiche?"

jagged_edges__underfell_sans_x_reader__by_unluckyamulet-d9y7soy.jpg

"Well well well... Hello there~" Sans exclaimed, taking interest in the new arrival. "An eye patch. Ooh, you must think you look so strong and evil with that thing on, don't you kiddo? Heh. I might actually like someone here if your attitude can match your appearance~"

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee
ciel-phantomhive-black-butler-ii-1.46.jpg

Great, yet another fool who didn't know what he was getting himself into by provoking Ciel. He wouldn't call upon Sebastian just yet, that would only come if the skeleton began making physical threats. Instead, Ciel only sighed and met the skeleton's gaze, not at all phased by his appearance.

"Don't you know that it's quite rude to question someone's appearance like that?" Ciel questioned, hoping that would be enough to get this pest to go and bother someone else.

@Widowmaker @Alex Azure @Nekon Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple

ciel-phantomhive--31.jpg

"Ciel Phantomhive, Earl of Phantomhive. The pleasure is all mine." The boy said with a polite smile. Although he actually despised even the notion of smiling in general, he was at a party and he had to act accordingly.

First impressions were everything, after all.

Great, yet another fool who didn't know what he was getting himself into by provoking Ciel. He wouldn't call upon Sebastian just yet, that would only come if the skeleton began making physical threats. Instead, Ciel only sighed and met the skeleton's gaze, not at all phased by his appearance.

"Don't you know that it's quite rude to question someone's appearance like that?" Ciel questioned, hoping that would be enough to get this pest to go and bother someone else.

@Widowmaker @Alex Azure @Nekon Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple

@Widowmaker

The commotion caused by Iris Heart and the Producer drew Macy's attention away from Ciel. "Excuse me, Sir Phantomhive, we can continue introductions later. I believe my services may be needed soon." Macy gave another quick curtsey to Ciel before shuffling off as fast as she could in her heels.

"Hmm?!" She exclaimed as she quickly tried to break out of her attack and counter the incoming kick, but failed and was sent flying once again. "Ugh... This is not what I experience back home... I need to step up my game. Hmm..." She pondered for a moment and decided to remain defensive, letting her go for a strike this time.

@Crow

Slowly but surely Macy made her way over to the battle between Iris Heart and the Producer. She stood next to Momoka and watched the battle comtinue on. She asked the idol, "Why are they fighting? Do they look hurt?"

@Crow

"Don't you know that it's quite rude to quiestion someone's appearance like that?" Ciel questioned, hoping that would be enough to get this pest to go and bother someone else.

hqdefault.jpg

"Oh? Is that so? I'm SO sorry for not living up to your expectations." Sans exclaimed in a sarcastic expression, pretending to be hurt by him, which his expression a second afterwards changes to one of a cocky attitude.

79330143-352-k305707.jpg

"Look, Bucko. Rude is an understatement compared to where I come from. I'm probably one of the meanest motherfuckers you've ever meet, compared to my brother. So if you believe yourself to be intimidating? You've got another thing coming, brat."

@thatguyinthestore

ARLKgBV.png

"Ahh, yeah I am a new friend of Luka's! You must be Oliver, right? Wow, it's great to meet you! My name is Sayori. I just made it to this party, but I got a bit lost on my way to the buffet, I think. I almost, accidentally, ran over Luka while I was trying to get there. Ah ha ha, silly me, right?" If Sayori's best friend was here right now, she could just picture him scolding her for not being more careful and watching where she was going while she walked. But the pink-haired teen simply couldn't help herself! When she became distracted by something, Sayori found it difficult to focus on even something as important as her surroundings.

@Minerva @Takumi @Anyone​

vocaloid3_oliver_by_cyrushisa-d4mzz6b.jpg

"It's nice to meet you, Miss Sayori." he greeted.

Upon the arrival of Elizabeth, Oliver perked up. It was someone else who looked as young as he did! Not only that, but she seemed to be from Britain from the way she spoke, which also interested him.

"Hello." he greeted with a small wave.

@Minerva @Neko Shogun

Bee had noticed Iris Heart and the Producer fighting-well, more like sparring?- and made her way over to Momoka and Macy.

"So, uh, I know you guys just showed up, but we should probably stop them or else our host will get mad again and probably try to kick you out. Also hi I'm Bee!" Bee explained while also adding an introduction at the end as an afterthought, more than ready to intervene somehow.

@Crow @Alex Azure

@Crow
The commotion caused by Iris Heart and the Producer drew Macy's attention away from Ciel. "Excuse me, Sir Phantomhive, we can continue introductions later. I believe my services may be needed soon." Macy gave another quick curtsey to Ciel before shuffling off as fast as she could in her heels.

Slowly but surely Macy made her way over to the battle between Iris Heart and the Producer. She stood next to Momoka and watched the battle comtinue on. She asked the idol, "Why are they fighting? Do they look hurt?"

@Crow

Upon the arrival of Elizabeth, Oliver perked up. It was someone else who looked as young as he did! Not only that, but she seemed to be from Britain from the way she spoke, which also interested him.

@Minerva @Neko Shogun

Bee had noticed Iris Heart and the Producer fighting-well, more like sparring?- and made her way over to Momoka and Macy.

"So, uh, I know you guys just showed up, but we should probably stop them or else our host will get mad again and probably try to kick you out. Also hi I'm Bee!" Bee explained while also adding an introduction at the end as an afterthought, more than ready to intervene somehow.

@Crow @Alex Azure

"Friendly fight, I suppose. It's still a little uncouth no matter how she words it, although, I am still amazed at how she's able to hold her own against... well... all of that," Momoka says to Macy. "She has mentioned her past to me before, but this is a completely different scale."

JtYkDPN.jpg

"Ah! I forgot to introduce myself! Greetings, my name is Sakurai Momoka! Just Momoka-chan will do," she then turns towards Haruka, "I am currently conversing with this fellow lady over here, care to join us?"

Upon Bee's request, Momoka then says, "well, as much as I am amused, they are breaking private property. I'll talk to them."

@Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @Takumi

@Crow

Producer jumps onto a chandelier, then dash-jumps off it, preparing to release a flurry of punches onto Iris Heart, until...

"Producer-chama!"

Momoka pouts and reprimands.

"You're ruining the house, and you might get kicked out, along with me! To think you're supposed to be my adult supervision. Even Other-Producer-chama is more sophisticated than this."

"My bad," Producer leaps down on twos, facing downwards. "Let's end this fight in a tie before we turn this house into rubble, Iris Heart. You seem like you can last long enough for that to happen."

@Widowmaker

hqdefault.jpg

"Oh? Is that so? I'm SO sorry for not living up to your expectations." Sans exclaimed in a sarcastic expression, pretending to be hurt by him, which his expression a second afterwards changes to one of a cocky attitude.

79330143-352-k305707.jpg

"Look, Bucko. Rude is an understatement compared to where I come from. I'm probably one of the meanest motherfuckers you've ever meet, compared to my brother. So if you believe yourself to be intimidating? You've got another thing coming, brat."

@thatguyinthestore
Ciel only rolled his eyes at the skeleton thing and let out an exasperated sigh.

latest

"Are you through spouting out your useless bravado? I don't particularly care for your opinion of me, nor did I ask for it in the first place." Ciel spoke in a completely uninterested tone.

@Crow
Luckily, this so-called fight provided Ciel the perfect excuse to get away from what he could only assume was someone who simply wanted to start trouble for the sake of starting trouble.

So, Ciel would only turn around and follow Macy to where the scuffle was taking place, tuning out whatever else the skeleton had to say as he did so.

To be completely honest, this fight actually made him quite peeved. It was causing a disturbance, and at a formal gathering nonetheless. If this had happened at the Phantomhive estate, the perpetrators would have been long gone by now.

latest

"Stop this foolishness at once!" Ciel yelled in a tone loud enough to catch the attention of nearly everyone in the room. "We are at a formal gathering! Did your parents' not teach you the simple rule of acting like decent human beings in public?!"

@Widowmaker @Crow @Alex Azure @Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple

@Minerva @Neko Shogun

@Crow @Alex Azure
BDxp9gJCUAAJWoe.jpg

"Oh, hello there!" Elizabeth exclaimed, doing a small curtsy towards Oliver. "I'm Elizabeth Midford! And who might you be?"

@Takumi @Crow @Neko Shogun @Minerva

ARLKgBV.png

"Ahh, yeah I am a new friend of Luka's! You must be Oliver, right? Wow, it's great to meet you! My name is Sayori. I just made it to this party, but I got a bit lost on my way to the buffet, I think. I almost, accidentally, ran over Luka while I was trying to get there. Ah ha ha, silly me, right?" If Sayori's best friend was here right now, she could just picture him scolding her for not being more careful and watching where she was going while she walked. But the pink-haired teen simply couldn't help herself! When she became distracted by something, Sayori found it difficult to focus on even something as important as her surroundings.

@Minerva @Takumi @Anyone​

@Minerva @Neko Shogun

@Crow @Alex Azure
BDxp9gJCUAAJWoe.jpg

"Oh, hello there!" Elizabeth exclaimed, doing a small curtsy towards Oliver. "I'm Elizabeth Midford! And who might you be?"

Luka smiled. "This is Oliver." She said pointing. "That's Sayori, and I'm Luka." She introduced herself, nodding. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Elizabeth."

Producer jumps onto a chandelier, then dash-jumps off it, preparing to release a flurry of punches onto Iris Heart, until...

"Producer-chama!"

Momoka pouts and reprimands.

"You're ruining the house, and you might get kicked out, along with me! To think you're supposed to be my adult supervision. Even Other-Producer-chama is more sophisticated than this."

"My bad," Producer leaps down on twos, facing downwards. "Let's end this fight in a tie before we turn this house into rubble, Iris Heart. You seem like you can last long enough for that to happen."

"Fine. But the next time we fight, it will be a much better encounter. And I will make you squeal. But you do match my type after all~ Agile, nimble and beautiful~" Iris stated. Before she downgraded however, she heard the "Outburst" from Ciel.

latest

"Stop this foolishness at once!" Ciel yelled in a tone loud enough to catch the attention of nearly everyone in the room. "We are at a formal gathering! Did your parents' not teach you the simple rule of acting like decent human beings in public?!"

"You're lucky I'm downgrading back to my human state right now. Otherwise I'd come over there and wipe that authority off of your face and make you squeal like the little brat you are." Iris exclaimed in response before downgrading down to Plutia.

e1f33407e27070b138dfd2329adf844b.gif

"Hehe~ Sorry about that~ When I'm transformed I'm not exactly myself... Hehe~" Plutia giggled as she rubbed the back of her head.
@Crow @thatguyinthestore

latest

"Are you through spouting out your useless bravado? I don't particularly care for your opinion of me, nor did I ask for it in the first place." Ciel spoke in a completely uninterested tone.

"Oh yeah, sure. And I don't care that you don't give a shit about me. In fact, I prefer it, so then you won't be such a irritating little brat who thinks because he has money that they are the boss of everything? Well news flash, you're not."

Luckily, this so-called fight provided Ciel the perfect excuse to get away from what he could only assume was someone who simply wanted to start trouble for the sake of starting trouble.

So, Ciel would only turn around and follow Macy to where the scuffle was taking place, tuning out whatever else the skeleton had to say as he did so.

"Yeah that's right, fuck off! I'll be over here lounging in peace." Sans yelled, making it abundantly clear of his nature.

@thatguyinthestore @Everyone​

There was a small thud following Joshua being released, DeDeDe's exit and Teresa almost fervently glancing the male over to assure he hadn't been harmed. At which point, Joshua's arm received a punch, the assailant frowning visibly with a mix of concern and frustration. "Can you at least try to be nice?" she groaned, clearly miffed. "...I take it back. I won't even ask that much. Can you at least try to not be a jerk on purpose-- ...Uhh, what?"

This time, Teresa was not deaf to the words uttered so near her, a slightly surprised, confused and embarrassed expression coming to her face. He wanted to... Look nice for her? Ah, surely she had misheard him. Quickly shaking it off, she cleared her throat awkwardly, trying to move on as best as she could. "...ahm, right. Uh, you don't need to worry. You look wonderful-- fine. You look fine. Besides, you can retie it, right?" she offered, awkwardly. Yup nope she was tripping over words now.

@Neko Shogun @Alex Azure
“I’m afraid I can’t make any promises,” Josh replied back, more at ease when Teresa made her brief comment about him being a jerk. It was something he was used to, and something he could take. “Can you really blame me for commenting? The penguin was the one who started it. I only finished it by having a little fun,” he stated, a smirk tugging at his lips. He wasn’t exactly enjoying himself at this party so he had to have some fun, right?

Continuing to fiddle with his tie, Josh sighed. “It took me a long time to get it right the first time. I don’t often spend my time doing worthless things like this, but for once I felt like giving it a try.” Annoyed with his own appearance, he didn’t notice Teresa tripping over her words. He messed with his tie until he would eventually give up on it and take it off. “Tch, I never really wanted to wear a tie anyhow.” He returned his attention to Teresa.

“So why are you here at this Christmas party? Do you actually like Christmas?” he questioned his Conductor, not really paying attention to the other people who had been standing around. He didn’t really care if he was rude or not; he was just in a bad mood.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Alex Azure @Whoever
As soon as DeDeDe stormed out, a new pair of characters entered the party. A young girl, and a young boy, both looking about the same age.

3P46-utj.jpeg

"This party is quite lovely, it is! All the pretty lights and decorations! Wouldn't you agree, Ciel?"

maxresdefault.jpg

"Yes, I agree. Our hostess appears to have put a great deal of effort into preparing this little gathering. Perhaps you should go and mingle with some of the other guests?" Ciel suggested, earning a nod from Elizabeth as she wandered off.

In all honesty, he wouldn't have dreamed of attending this party. Although, Sebastian had insisted, saying that he'd need to learn how to attend parties such as this if he ever intended to make an impression. And, although Ciel hated to admit it, Sebastian had a point.

Walking over to Joshua, Teresa, and Macy, Ciel thought that these people could provide a somewhat meaningful conversation. "Hello." The young boy said with a plain, straight face.

"I suppose that you all must be enjoying the party so far? I caught a glimpse of that penguin fellow talking to you guys before he stormed out."

@Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @Alex Azure

Meanwhile, Elizabeth caught a glimpse of a girl who appeared to be only a few years older than her. Smiling, Elizabeth approached her.

elizabeth-midford-black-butler-33.7.jpg

"Why, your outfit is just adorable! May I ask where you bought it?" The young girl asked in a thick British accent.

@Neko Shogun @Takumi @Minerva

@Minerva @Neko Shogun

@Crow @Alex Azure
BDxp9gJCUAAJWoe.jpg

Luka smiled. "This is Oliver." She said pointing. "That's Sayori, and I'm Luka." She introduced herself, nodding. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Elizabeth."

“A-Adorable?” Sayori squeaked upon hearing Elizabeth’s comment, a tint of red spreading across her cheeks. “That’s super sweet of you to say! I think you’re adorable too! I love your dress! I should’ve wore a dress myself, but sometimes I just don’t really have the motivation to put on something nice, you know? So I just wore my school uniform.” she stated with a sheepish laugh afterwards. “What brings all of you to this party?” she asked, directing the question at Luka, Oliver, and Elizabeth.

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Minerva

Ciel only rolled his eyes at the skeleton thing and let out an exasperated sigh.

latest

To be completely honest, this fight actually made him quite peeved. It was causing a disturbance, and at a formal gathering nonetheless. If this had happened at the Phantomhive estate, the perpetrators would have been long gone by now.

latest

@Widowmaker @Crow @Alex Azure @Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple

"Fine. But the next time we fight, it will be a much better encounter. And I will make you squeal. But you do match my type after all~ Agile, nimble and beautiful~" Iris stated. Before she downgraded however, she heard the "Outburst" from Ciel.

"You're lucky I'm downgrading back to my human state right now. Otherwise I'd come over there and wipe that authority off of your face and make you squeal like the little brat you are." Iris exclaimed in response before downgrading down to Plutia.

e1f33407e27070b138dfd2329adf844b.gif

"Hehe~ Sorry about that~ When I'm transformed I'm not exactly myself... Hehe~" Plutia giggled as she rubbed the back of her head.
@Crow @thatguyinthestore

"Oh yeah, sure. And I don't care that you don't give a shit about me. In fact, I prefer it, so then you won't be such a irritating little brat who thinks because he has money that they are the boss of everything? Well news flash, you're not."

"Yeah that's right, fuck off! I'll be over here lounging in peace." Sans yelled, making it abundantly clear of his nature.

@thatguyinthestore @Everyone​

"Hey, Hayasaka-brat, I never knew you got- my bad, wrong person."

Non-medical eyepatches.

She saw them on that damn brat Mirei every single day when she went to work.

That damn brat who spent more time with her brother than she could ever dream of.

On the outside, her rivalry was with her brother, KidoP. That was true at first, but it changed over time. Deep within, however, her rivalry was with his main idol, that damn punk-wearing one-eyed monster brat Hayasaka Mirei.

Granted, this eyepatch was on the other eye, but still.

Eyepatches of the non-medical variety made her think of her little devil archrival at first glance.

"It was but a spar, but... I understand. There is little need for it to be said twice. Or thrice. I will not repeat this indoors."

@Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Pretentious Pineapple

BDxp9gJCUAAJWoe.jpg

“I’m afraid I can’t make any promises,” Josh replied back, more at ease when Teresa made her brief comment about him being a jerk. It was something he was used to, and something he could take. “Can you really blame me for commenting? The penguin was the one who started it. I only finished it by having a little fun,” he stated, a smirk tugging at his lips. He wasn’t exactly enjoying himself at this party so he had to have some fun, right?

Continuing to fiddle with his tie, Josh sighed. “It took me a long time to get it right the first time. I don’t often spend my time doing worthless things like this, but for once I felt like giving it a try.” Annoyed with his own appearance, he didn’t notice Teresa tripping over her words. He messed with his tie until he would eventually give up on it and take it off. “Tch, I never really wanted to wear a tie anyhow.” He returned his attention to Teresa.

“So why are you here at this Christmas party? Do you actually like Christmas?” he questioned his Conductor, not really paying attention to the other people who had been standing around. He didn’t really care if he was rude or not; he was just in a bad mood.

“A-Adorable?” Sayori squeaked upon hearing Elizabeth’s comment, a tint of red spreading across her cheeks. “That’s super sweet of you to say! I think you’re adorable too! I love your dress! I should’ve wore a dress myself, but sometimes I just don’t really have the motivation to put on something nice, you know? So I just wore my school uniform.” she stated with a sheepish laugh afterwards. “What brings all of you to this party?” she asked, directing the question at Luka, Oliver, and Elizabeth.

9ScOG33.jpg

"Greetings Elizabeth-chama! My name is Sakurai Momoka. Just Momoka-chan will do," Elizabeth would see an equally elegant madamoiselle before her, bowing.

"Greetings to you as well, Luka-chama! Oh! Where are my manners. I apologise, but what is your last name?"

"With this many people in our newfound gathering, perhaps talking over tea is the best course of action. I do hope there's rose tea here~."

Looking at Sayori, Momoka says, "it's a natural thing for a lady such as myself to attend gatherings such as these, to mingle with fellow ladies such as yourselves. Producer-chama chose me as her plus-one, and I agreed."

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure @Minerva @Neko Shogun

"Hmm... it's alright, I suppose." Ciel said as he closed his eyes and nodded. With that out of the way, the boy would turn back to Macy and smile. "So, Macy was it? Do you wish to continue our conversation, now that the unpleasantries are out of the way?"

@Widowmaker @Crow @Alex Azure

"That's just a school uniform? Really?" Elizabeth asked, cupping a hand over her mouth and gasping. "That's quite surprising! What school do you attend? And thank you for the compliment!"

Turning to Momoka, Elizabeth nodded in agreement. "Yes, tea does sound lovely indeed!"

@Neko Shogun @Crow @Minerva @Takumi

"Hmm... it's alright, I suppose." Ciel said as he closed his eyes and nodded. With that out of the way, the boy would turn back to Macy and smile. "So, Macy was it? Do you wish to continue our conversation, now that the unpleasantries are out of the way?"

glXTgGe.jpg

"Macy? Oh, it really is you. I haven't seen you in a while. You do remember me, don't you?" Producer assumes her general serious tone.

@thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure
"That's just a school uniform? Really?" Elizabeth asked, cupping a hand over her mouth and gasping. "That's quite surprising! What school do you attend? And thank you for the compliment!"

Turning to Momoka, Elizabeth nodded in agreement. "Yes, tea does sound lovely indeed!"

DifFSel.jpg

"The buffet table has quite the array of sweets. Cake and tarts are the best for me to go with tea, but I have taken a liking to sweets with strawberry on them," Momoka says as she pours her rose tea, "any of you girls tried strawberry pasta before? It's a rarity, and I have never actually tried it before, but I do hope to someday."

@Neko Shogun @Crow @Minerva @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies

Non-medical eyepatches.

That damn brat who spent more time with her brother than she could ever dream of.

On the outside, her rivalry was with her brother, KidoP. That was true at first, but it changed over time. Deep within, however, her rivalry was with his main idol, that damn punk-wearing one-eyed monster brat Hayasaka Mirei.

Eyepatches of the non-medical variety made her think of her little devil archrival at first glance.

"It was but a spar, but... I understand. There is little need for it to be said twice. Or thrice. I will not repeat this indoors."

9ScOG33.jpg

"Greetings Elizabeth-chama! My name is Sakurai Momoka. Just Momoka-chan will do," Elizabeth would see an equally elegant madamoiselle before her, bowing.

"Greetings to you as well, Luka-chama! Oh! Where are my manners. I apologise, but what is your last name?"

"With this many people in our newfound gathering, perhaps talking over tea is the best course of action. I do hope there's rose tea here~."

Looking at Sayori, Momoka says, "it's a natural thing for a lady such as myself to attend gatherings such as these, to mingle with fellow ladies such as yourselves. Producer-chama chose me as her plus-one, and I agreed."

@Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Takumi
"Oliver and I just finished a concert and thought it would be a nice way to relax. And that uniform looks good on you." Luka said to Sayori. "Oh, Oliver, that reminds me, there's a song I want to try next Christmas. Something by Coldplay." She said to the boyish Vocaloid. She brushed the front of her dress off. She finally responded to Momoka. "Megurine. Luka Megurine. And some tea would be nice, I think."

@Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Takumi
"Oliver and I just finished a concert and thought it would be a nice way to relax. And that uniform looks good on you." Luka said to Sayori. "Oh, Oliver, that reminds me, there's a song I want to try next Christmas. Something by Coldplay." She said to the boyish Vocaloid. She brushed the front of her dress off. She finally responded to Momoka. "Megurine. Luka Megurine. And some tea would be nice, I think."

"I shall refer to you as Megurine-chama, then, as we have only just met," Momoka replies.

@Minerva

Non-medical eyepatches.

9ScOG33.jpg

“Uwaa~ So many new friends! Hello Momoka! It’s a pleasure to meet you!” Sayori responded happily before glancing at Elizabeth to answer her question. “What school do I go to? Ah ha ha, I’m not here to talk about school, silly! I’m here to have fun! The only important thing to me at school is the Literature Club I’m in anyhow.” She pumped her fists excitedly. “I’m vice-president!”

“Anyhow, tea sounds great and all, but I have tea aaaaall the time in my club, ah ha ha. I’d love to have something sweet to eat though!”

@Minerva @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Takumi

0fKXyxM.png

"That's the Ammy I know, aloof and ignores all my questions."

HxgNwbg.png

"I think I'll just pretend Chibi just..." he turned to look at the silent young boy. Looks like he had taken his manner of speech - or lack thereof - straight from his goddess of a mother. "- magically came about. Yes, that half-baked prophet had nothing to do with it." Everyone knew that the more one told themselves something, it would be true, right? Right?

Just like how he was sort of telling himself he maybe, might still have a chance. Maybe. Yes, those melons weren't gonna escape from him!
"Anyway, I'm surprised you even came to a party, Ammy. I bet nothing here tastes as good as Kushi's sake." Issun folded his arms, "I remember all you did at the Kamiki Festival was bother Susano and his babe all night! I'm surprised you're not walking around drawing circles on people so they'd give you a loving hug."

If only he were a god, he'd let all the ladies praise him. But with his power, he could only just barely make a flower appear, much less be able to affect human beings. Sigh.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Alex Azure

Drawing circles makes people hug? Chibi decided to test this out. He took his mighty Celestial Brush and drew a circle around Issun.

@Sen @Pretentious Pineapple
29_by_teh_zombish-dbx1y93.jpg

Judging by the look on her face as she peered at Issun, his deduction was spot on; she clearly hadn't really even been listening, even to his statement that she hadn't been paying him mind. Despite that, she still did manage an amused snicker as Issun tried to convince himself that Chibi didn't have a father. He was hilarious, for more reason than his fun-sized package.

Upon the mention of her coming to the party, the goddess let out a less than subtle groan, longing evident in her face- though it was difficult to determine if that longing was for being back on the Celestial Plain or for Kushi's sake. But it didn't necessarily matter which, one could suppose, and she seemed about to give some sort of response when she suddenly ceased, feeling Chibi's brush activate.

And gave an exhausted moan, placing her head in one hand. Why did Issun have to tell her boy that.

@Sen @Alex Azure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back