New User The One, The Only: ME!

Mira_Barnes

Hello. I am excited to join this lovely Role play site. I am currently using one other site, the rest have all been shut down. Honestly, I love role playing, and I am always open to new adventures and maybe even some ways to bring out the worst in people.... Jk... Maybe. :) I am an experienced role player I have been role playing since middle school, however I am terrible at grammar and spelling... and everything English. I am open to almost all genres, excluding horror. I have seen a few anime's, and I am okay with role playing anime, books, and movies. I am currently 18 years old, and I am a senior in high school. I am a musician, animal lover, and... very busy person. I cannot wait to meet new people, torture a character or two, even mine. Lastly, I hope you all have a deadly day!

Welcome to the neighborhood. We specialize in bringing out the best... and the worst... in characters.

Young lady, you would do well to heed the warning. Not only might you pace over my petunias, track over my tulips and run roughshod over my roses, but there are land mines in that field, and not those of the organic-look-what-the-dog left variety. It would be a terrible, terrible thing to have such a lovely creature become fertilizer for my ferns.

93bea2f178e6cf464a5484838f62656c.jpg

Sweet, thank you so much, and it is nice to get o many greetings, unfortunitly I must dissapear for now, because my parents are now going to LV, and my aunt is in charge, which means I gotta clean my room...and...it needs it CX

Back