New User The Rain Drops Have Fallen Here

Rainjay

a jay in the rain
Hello, new world o: I'm usually on the fence about joining new roleplay sites, but, here goes...

I'm a college student, soon to be 19 and in the middle of a huge identity crisis. I'm a game design major, but I'm thinking of doubling or switching to English, which means I really need to get my writing game on point! I've still got a long ways to go before I'm writing excellence, but roleplay is a good way to exercise your skills, eh?

Admittedly though I'm horrible at introductions and probably always will be. So have some stupid, 'fun' facts about myself:

• I love cats. If you like cats, we will probably be friends.
  • I'm a fantasy junkie. Magic and dragons and adventure and handmade worlds are right up my alley; and probably why it's so hard to find the site for me.
  • I have a hankering for big worldbuilding projects. All of my old buddies have gone off on their own adventures now that we're all in college, so perhaps I'll find some partners in crime here.
  • Food is one of the best things on this planet and I cannot be convinced otherwise.

• I love cats. If you like cats, we will probably be friends.
  • I'm a fantasy junkie. Magic and dragons and adventure and handmade worlds are right up my alley; and probably why it's so hard to find the site for me.
  • I have a hankering for big worldbuilding projects. All of my old buddies have gone off on their own adventures now that we're all in college, so perhaps I'll find some partners in crime here.
  • Food is one of the best things on this planet and I cannot be convinced otherwise.
  • Everybody loves cats it is the internet after all. Without cats there ceases to be an internet
  • Fantasy's a pretty big thing on this site though lately people are starting to branch out
  • Uhh like 1X1's or Large group RPs? We have this pretty large RP called Ame Damne you might like that's been going on for a while and I'm pretty sure a lot of people joined that want to do large world-building 1X1s
  • Yes but what kind of food though? Survey says bread is the most popular food but that's a pretty cop out answer.

Hey little cloud! Long time no see :D (Not. Get off the internet you feathery loon).
<3
But I like the internet!

Welcome! I too, love cats. Does that make us friends now?
Yes. Yes it does.
tenor.gif

(are images and gifs allowed? I hope they're allowed)

• Everybody loves cats it is the internet after all. Without cats there ceases to be an internet
  • Fantasy's a pretty big thing on this site though lately people are starting to branch out
  • Uhh like 1X1's or Large group RPs? We have this pretty large RP called Ame Damne you might like that's been going on for a while and I'm pretty sure a lot of people joined that want to do large world-building 1X1s
  • Yes but what kind of food though? Survey says bread is the most popular food but that's a pretty cop out answer.
Bread? Pshh. Bread's good, but it's not the star of the meal... I'm 90% carnivore minus fish and have a giant sweet tooth.

They only really said bread since it includes Pizza, Hot dogs and Hamburgers that's why it was a cop out answer

They only really said bread since it includes Pizza, Hot dogs and Hamburgers that's why it was a cop out answer
That.... Kind of makes sense actually. But why not expand to carbs? Or "fast food" or something? Hrmmm

I like the quote in your signature, btw.

Hello, new world o: I'm usually on the fence about joining new roleplay sites, but, here goes...

I'm a college student, soon to be 19 and in the middle of a huge identity crisis. I'm a game design major, but I'm thinking of doubling or switching to English, which means I really need to get my writing game on point! I've still got a long ways to go before I'm writing excellence, but roleplay is a good way to exercise your skills, eh?
Believe me, I understand the struggle with degree crises. I'm currently doubling Electrical Engineering and Music Performance. You can assume from that how confused I may be. You'll get through it, though, I'm sure. Welcome to the site!

Believe me, I understand the struggle with degree crises. I'm currently doubling Electrical Engineering and Music Performance. You can assume from that how confused I may be. You'll get through it, though, I'm sure. Welcome to the site!
Hello! That honestly sounds terrifying, but hey it does open a lot of opportunity doors. Thanks for the welcome ^.^

Welcome to the site! Hope to see ye around, cheers! Ask away through PM if ye got any questions!

Bread? Pshh. Bread's good, but it's not the star of the meal... I'm 90% carnivore minus fish and have a giant sweet tooth.

Welcome to the site. You have amazing tastes in food, by the way. (Might be biased on that statment. Sweets and meat are amazing.)

Back