MissMudkip

Mud...Kip!
Below are the character sheets for those playing The Rook. Note that only a new character sheet can be added with approval by my due to a death or a person dropping the character. If you post a sheet without my approval then it will be deleted.

animeboy2.jpg

if i never returned?
❚"Life doesn't truly begin until you start taking chances."❚
And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had

/NAME
Belial
/AGE
/GENDER
Male
/ROLE
Rook

/APPEARANCE
Physical appearance:
Standing only at an average height of roughly 5 foot 9 inches, and weighing around 170 pounds, he isn’t very large, but more than makes up for it with stealth and stamina. An American citizen born and raised, he is of a Celtic descent, his ancestors tracing their origins to Western Europe, specifically the Celtic Gaul - along with some Roman and Irish influence over the course of his family tree. Fighting is in his blood, which boils hot. But you wouldn’t know to look at him. He appears as nothing more than a boy, with milk-white skin, and defined musculature. His hair is light blonde, and almost appears white, while his eyes are a dark shade of green. While he has lost the use of his left eye, it hasn’t done much to inhibit him considering he has more than made up for it with his acute sense of hearing. One thing to note is he has considerable strength and is ambidextrous. And while his skin would otherwise be a picture of perfection, he bears many visible scars that mar his body. Very few are also aware that he has a handful of tattoos that are normally kept covered; various references to honor, country, and some of the other values he had once held dear.
Clothing and accessories:
Even for a former SEAL, Belial is a bit extreme in terms of protecting himself. Extreme in the sense that he doesn’t. He rarely wears a shirt, even when the weather would recommend otherwise, and the only reason he wears leather gloves that act more as sleeves than anything is to cover up the story his skin tells beneath. With matching black jeans that conform loosely to his form, an eye patch conceals his left eye and practically no one has a clue what is going on underneath that. Aside from the various trinkets on his person that seem to bear one meaning or another from his past life, one thing of note is the rosary shaped key hanging around his neck which he has often been seen clutching. Normally he wears a pair of standard-issue Navy boots but is in desperate need of a new pair.

/PERSONALITY
General:
Belial is a bit queer due to the fact that he doesn’t say very much and tends to leave everything on the battlefield. If anything conveys what he is thinking, it is his eye which is the true window to his soul. The man could sit for hours in the same spot without saying anything, his gaze fixed on the same point in space. Occasionally, he will grimace, groan, mumble, or even crack a bit of sarcastic banter, but for the most part, he really shines in a fight. He is reckless and doesn’t put much stock into strategy (not to say he doesn’t understand the merits). If there is anything that defines him better it is that he craves a proper opponent and a warrior’s death, but isn’t willing to simply roll over without giving it his all.
  • "I'm just ready for the sword daring enough to try and take my life. Not sure such a thing even exists."
  • "Always reminded of how fragile a life is, and how much I enjoy taking it."
Dislikes:
  • "If I wanted someone around, I would have asked."
  • "Please, spare me your sympathies."
  • "The heart is a fickle thing, and the one organ I could do without."
  • "I'll kill every last one of those damned manikins; starting at the top."
Hobbies:
  • "I'd tell you how many men I killed, but I lost count."
Strengths:
  • "Even the God of War Ares has nothing on me."
Weaknesses:
  • "I'll march to the beat of my own drum, thank you."
  • "Being right or wrong isn't a fact, it is an opinion, one we are unlikely to agree upon."
Fears:
  • "I won't lose anyone again."
Other quirks:

/HISTORY
Very little is spoken about the man’s past, which is more a force of habit than anything due to the nature of what he did before the world went to hell in a handbasket. Growing up, he learned never to settle into one place for too long; and by the time he was old enough to enlist, he’d lived in so many states that he’d nearly lost track. Much like the Spartans, he was born to fight, and in-between being homeschooled he divided up his time among his various interests. Whether it be fighting, firing a gun, or handling a blade, he could be proficient in just about any situation or environment for that matter. But his desire to serve lead him to enlist in the Navy, and by the time he was twenty he was an active member of SEAL Team 10, based out of Little Creek, Virginia (although a majority of his time was spent deployed in the Middle East). There were many things he had seen and done that he wasn’t permitted to talk about, and although the country he spilled blood for has been more or less dissolved, he has chosen to stay mum in light of not being overly proud of his accomplishments.

Rumors are that he was ruthless, which is how he earned the nickname Belial, which means devil. Wives, children, he didn’t discriminate when it came time to get the job done, and many arguments have been made about whether he even has a soul. When the virus broke out, he went AWOL and made his way to Boston, towards what remaining family he had left. Not much is known about what transpired that night, but there was only devastation left in the wake of this man’s footsteps. The Manikin stronghold that lay claim to his hometown had been slaughtered, and it is told he did it all himself without firing a single shot. Although much of the details of his past have been silenced, he has had a death wish ever since and was an early recruit into The Checkered.

/WEAPON
It isn’t completely unheard of that he uses a gun, but it isn’t quite his style. The main weapon he uses in battle is a claymore that just about reaches his stomach when sitting on level ground. Extremely heavy and requiring both hands, the blade isn’t very ordinary. Crafted from some of the finest American steel, the blade itself is completely functional as both a sword as well as a chainsaw. Alternatively, he will occasionally dual-wield a set of swords that have 12-gauge shotgun barrels cast into the hilt, each with a capacity for two shells (with enough power to quite literally blow a hole in someone’s face).
/FIGHTING STYLE
He gets a thrill from bloodlust, with the desire for all his kills to be up close and personal. While he is more than proficient in firearms and most other forms of combat, he has always found a blade a more intimate way to end someone. A part of him even enjoys watching someone squirm on the end of his sword. Normally he approaches most situations without any sort of strategic plan in mind, rushing in aimlessly with only one thing on his mind...
/RELATIONSHIPS
For the most part, Belial has little respect for his allies and prefers to go it alone. He potentially feels something for Aman, but these feelings, if they exist at all, have not been publically or privately expressed to anyone.
/THEME SONG
Paranoid Android by Radiohead

Please could you stop the noise
I'm trying to get some rest
From all the unborn chicken voices in my head
What's that?
What's that?

When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all
What's that?
What's that?

Ambition makes you look pretty ugly
Kicking, squealing Gucci little piggy
You don't remember
You don't remember
Why don't you remember my name?
Off with his head, man
Off with his head, man
Why don't you remember my name?
I guess he does

Rain down, rain down
Come on rain down on me
From a great height
From a great height, height
Rain down, rain down
Come on, rain down on me
From a great height
From a great height
Rain down, rain down (that's it, sir, you're leaving, the crackle of pigskin)
Come on rain down on me (the dust and the screaming, the yuppies networking)
From a great height (the panic, the vomit, the panic, the vomit)
God loves his children
God loves his children, yeah

Back