New User The Scarf has found a new neck...

Do you like scarves?

• YES!

• NO!

• I have no opinion.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forbidden Scarf

The Secret Scorpio
Hello everybody! My name is Peter, and I'm really excited to join this forum site!

From what I've seen so far, the site is quite nice. I like the layout, color palette, and I'm in love with this community!
I hope I'll be an acceptable, tolerable, and, hopefully, a great addition to this forum.

I don't really know what to say here, so I'm just going to explain my name: The Forbidden Scarf.
First of all, I'm in love with scarves, so that's that part of the name. But why "Forbidden?"
Because I have often been told not to wear scarves. I've been blocked because of my passion for scarves,
and this makes me feel like the scarf is a forbidden piece of clothing.

Anyways, enough of my rambling! I'm excited to meet all of you and, more importantly, to play with all of you!

~Ciao~

Huh. Why wouldn't you be able to wear scarves? it seems like a trivial matter to me... Oh well.

What sort of RP's do you prefer, Pete? (Or do you rather Peter?)

Hi! It's nice to meet you! I happen to ADORE scarves [totally first vote, btw] and I say be who you are, scarf and all! :D

Huh. Why wouldn't you be able to wear scarves? it seems like a trivial matter to me... Oh well.

What sort of RP's do you prefer, Pete? (Or do you rather Peter?)

I prefer Peter, or Scorpio, but call me whatever you like! I'm open to nearly all genres, so I feel that I'm open to nearly any scenario, as well.

Back