Non-Canon The Septarian Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_n3xl7oVpmD1rk0sf0.jpg

The dhampir looked around. He was surrounded by many books, many of which were books he had never seen before. Which would naturally be so, seeing as he was in an entirely new world. "But it seems you have many materials here upon which you can conduct some research on," he said. Arikado cocked an eyebrow, "You mean to say nothing here has assisted you so far?"

tumblr_inline_n3xl9cL0vd1rk0sf0.jpg

"I am curious. If you were a participant in these events, surely you know the dangers of traversing beyond your own world. Why would you want to leave the safety of home?"

tumblr_inline_o16lyvwCsp1trm0rg_100.jpg

"No, I'm afraid that is not the case. With I, presumably, being the only one from Mewni who is aware of the greater Multiverse, the information on said alternative universes are a bit... bare, a side you could imagine." Toffee replied as he leaned back into his chair yet again and crossed his legs.

tumblr_inline_o16lyxAuqd1trm0rg_100.jpg

"The 'game' I participated in was a mere accident, I suppose you could say. Originally, we were led to believe that a woman by the name of Wanda Maximoff had invited us to a gathering to meet her 'family.' Come to find out, said invitations were sent by a man of the name Byakuya Togami, who is allegedly a member of an organization known as the 'Coalition.' He wished to use us as means to awaken a young boy's true potential." Toffee would pause for a moment as his fist (on the hand with his missing finger, I might add) clenched and unclenched as if he was gripping an imaginary stress ball.

"However... there were complications. A deranged psychopath by the name of Lucas Baker managed to use this opportunity to form his own Death Game, which I was forced to participate in. Many innocents died."

tumblr_inline_o16m2gfyJJ1trm0rg_100.jpg

"Lucas ran away with his tail the moment that he knew we had gotten the upper hand. This so called 'Coalition' seemed uninterested in going after Mr. Baker. So that is what I wish to do, Arikado." Leaning forward again, Toffee spoke in a more serious and darker tone.

tumblr_inline_o16m2kVeHv1trm0rg_100.jpg

"I wish to find Mr. Baker and make him answer for his crimes. Whether that means turning him into this 'Coalition' or killing him myself, he will answer to the innocents that he slaughtered for his own amusement."

@Sen

tumblr_inline_n3xn9sLzHD1rk0sf0.jpg

Arikado was quiet throughout his entire explanation of the situation. While the heaviness of what had brought him here in the first place was still there, bothering him, he couldn't help but think this lizard-man was quite honourable for taking such a big risk - traversing into other worlds for the sake of bringing justice to such a horrible person.

It was almost a shame that this dhampir didn't know of this Lucas Baker, or else he would have done the job himself.

"I see, I do agree the 'Coalition' do have... strange priorities. This Lucas Baker seems like a target worth pursuing if he is truly orchestrated this event," the pale man hummed in agreement. "I must put more research into this event, I have no knowledge of it..."

tumblr_inline_n3xn91Khm61rk0sf0.jpg

"Traversing into other universes is no problem, as dangerous as it is, but finding a specific person is like finding a needle in a haystack. Are you sure you want to go through all that trouble?" Perhaps the determination in Toffee's voice had caught the dhampir's interest. Many of those who had crossed worlds simply forgot about their experiences, never really needing a reason to return. Not many wanted to chase after those responsible for their torment - but then again, sometimes the villains were killed in a battle. Toffee's circumstances were... very intriguing.

tumblr_inline_n3xn9sLzHD1rk0sf0.jpg

Arikado was quiet throughout his entire explanation of the situation. While the heaviness of what had brought him here in the first place was still there, bothering him, he couldn't help but think this lizard-man was quite honourable for taking such a big risk - traversing into other worlds for the sake of bringing justice to such a horrible person.

It was almost a shame that this dhampir didn't know of this Lucas Baker, or else he would have done the job himself.

"I see, I do agree the 'Coalition' do have... strange priorities. This Lucas Baker seems like a target worth pursuing if he is truly orchestrated this event," the pale man hummed in agreement. "I must put more research into this event, I have no knowledge of it..."

tumblr_inline_n3xn91Khm61rk0sf0.jpg

"Traversing into other universes is no problem, as dangerous as it is, but finding a specific person is like finding a needle in a haystack. Are you sure you want to go through all that trouble?" Perhaps the determination in Toffee's voice had caught the dhampir's interest. Many of those who had crossed worlds simply forgot about their experiences, never really needing a reason to return. Not many wanted to chase after those responsible for their torment - but then again, sometimes the villains were killed in a battle. Toffee's circumstances were... very intriguing.

tumblr_inline_o16m2piZ4u1trm0rg_100.jpg

"Yes. I believe it would be worth all the hardship... to catch a man who has caused so much pain and suffering." Toffee replied, his calm demeanor returning after he had sipped his tea yet again.

@Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back