D&D Gods

• Just give me a list, its not that important.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • I love active gods and religion is central to my character, I'll need more.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@jrusso20 no. Envoy is a game technical term in the setting to frame certain professions like diplomat, ambassador, military officer and negotiator. The term envoy exists but in the literal sense. Adran would be more likely to describe himself as a negotiator or "companion", maybe even as a fence or con artist depending on what he wants to sell himself as.

@Griffith I'm green lighting you to skip @Valen turn if you like, he hasn't posted since Tuesday or been heard from here.

Don't assume anything not fitting the character but otherwise feel free to move on.

No need to hurry, I know you're busy.
I just will allow skipping if I don't hear from a player for more then 72hrs

I wan't to keep some momentum because I know that's how games die, inactivitie :p

@AJPhips take care.

Sorry for my inactivity. I've been without a good connection since yesterday afternoon. I'll post later tonight.

sorry i've been busy with my studies and school things lately so Ive been slow to reply

@Valen Next tuesday is going to be two weeks of inactivity from your end, hope to hear from you by then but if I don't I will move Mangar to Extras and write him out.

I got a question

since shirren communicate telepathically, can they talk to more than one person at the same time?

@garlic

Shirrens can communicate telepathically with
any creatures within 30 feet with whom they
share a language. Conversing telepathically
with multiple creatures simultaneously is just as
difficult as listening to multiple people speak.

I remember in another RP I'm in with Valen, he mentioned that some irl things had popped up and that posting would be limited from him. Idk why he didn't mention it here but I thought you all should know.

Yes, I'm in the process of reading it now and I'll try to respond still tonight as the next three days will be very very busy for me :)

So @Valen is out for personal reasons he does not want to share with anyone
His character has been moved to the Extras and he'll probably be written out by me, his character as of this point is a background figure free to be used by anyone (but do respect the creator's intent)

I might open the game for one more player, if anyone of you has a suggestion feel free to direct the player to me and link the thread to the prospect.
Your vouching does not guarantee a spot, as allways I pick my players :)

Back