D&D Gods

• Just give me a list, its not that important.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • I love active gods and religion is central to my character, I'll need more.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope things work out Maeriel! :)

Sorry for not being here often, my grades are dead and I have to take a re-exam in a month. I'll still try to reply as frequently as I can manage to, but apologies in advance if I happen to be absent more often.

Hey All,

I owe you all an apology for breaking my own rules.
RL has been kicking my ass lately and with the game going at a slower pace I've been putting it lower on my priorities.
I'll be posting today, sorry for the wait.

Feel free to speak your mind of it.

Cheers,
Scale

It's alright man, real life comes first before any rp. I was slightly worried about your absence but it's good to know that you're back :)

Hey guys,

I'm calling it.
It seems I failed making this something interesting, not pointing any fingers, maybe I've made it too restrictive or my style just doesn't work for you or RL is just kicking everyone around but I simply lost my enthusiasm and inspiration for this game.

Sorry it didn't work out, I'm open to feedback if you wanna share what didn't work for you, I tend to invest allot on my games and I at least want to learn what I did wrong if they don't work out.

You guys take care,
Scale.

Sorry Scale, I don't feel you failed. I was having a fair few things pop up in my life that are distracting me and I lost my whole flow and enthusiasm in all rps.
Sorry for not being committed -.-

Hey Aj,

As I said not pointing fingers.
Maybe there were other factors but I think the main one was simply"not the right time"

That's disappointing to hear, Scale. I was having a lot of fun here, with some of my best posts to date so I'm saddened to hear that it's ending. I don't think anyone did anything wrong, there were just too many Real Life commitments that got in the way. And Valen leaving suddenly certainly didn't help things. Regardless, I had a lot of fun and hope there's a chance for this to get revived.

@Scalerender
I'd say the same thing as AJ, I don't think you failed. It's more like irl things came up for each of us within the time frame...and I think most of us just lost pace ?

Thanks for understanding guys.
Can't promise anything like a reboot, if I have a sudden surge of inspiration I might be persuaded if you guys have the time for it but I don't want to, put anyone on the hook.

Back