The site looks good, how is it activity wise?

jekyllsotherhalf

Victory Or Vahalla
Hello, i am new to this site, i was an avid and frequent RPer on gaiaonline for years! A while back gaia had a severe decline in RP activity it is pretty much completely dead now. I have no RPed in years because of that sites activity loss but i recently have had the desire to RP once again. I stayed in contact with a few RP friends and we are all looking for a place to RP so if all goes well here and i find this guild is active then i will have them join this site as well!

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future. This site is always full of people, most of the time in chat. So far, everyone has been friendly and helpful. @w@

Mm best way to speed up approval is to just show activity on the site, you can visit any forum aside from the roleplay forums.

The easiest way to hasten the approval process is engage in the community via the main lobby. :)

Edit: Damn you Kian.

~M

well as long as i have people to talk to i can and will remain active! have either of you ever been a member of gaiaonline? they had a pretty big RPing community a few years back infact they had a pretty big RPing community for a good 6-7 years

No, I haven't joined any rp community aside from this one. Used to be a part of a small group but we disbanded.

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! I think a lot of people started roleplaying on gaia for a while. I never rped on Gaia but when I use to go on there I would see roleplayers on there! I am happy you have joined us! This site is very active and we have some fun rp's to join once you get approved! The fastest way to get approved would be to post around in the main lobby and once the admins see you posting around you are sure to be approved as soon as possible. For me it only took like 2 hours but that is because I spent 1 hour writing my introduction lol... I also hanged around the chat and made sure to introduce myself and get to know people there as well =)! SO if you have any questions at all or need any help feel free to send me a pm!

mmm I just found a roleplay place on a game and got stuck in when i was but a wee boy. Just enjoyed escaping reality i guess.

Ah so i found one gaian so far lol, did you get on there for zomg? a lot of people started getting on for zomg although i was ther efar before that RPing. Thank you if i have questions i will be sure to contact you, i have noticed the activity so far is pretty good i think i will invite a few friends to the site

Ah so i found one gaian so far lol, did you get on there for zomg? a lot of people started getting on for zomg although i was ther efar before that RPing. Thank you if i have questions i will be sure to contact you, i have noticed the activity so far is pretty good i think i will invite a few friends to the site
I joined just before they did zomg but zomg did for sure increase the rp community. But I have not touched gaia in many years. I been jumping around from rp site to another and found this place to be my home =)! It is great for group rp! I have not however done any 1x1's on here yet.

I agree zomg really blew the site up! i can't believe they discontinued it, i bet if they would have kept updating it and even improved it gaia would have gotten much more active instead of dying how it has, i will get on once or twice a year to see if any old friends have messaged me.
This is the first RP site i have joined since gaia!! i hope it serves me well, have you made any RPs'?

I agree zomg really blew the site up! i can't believe they discontinued it, i bet if they would have kept updating it and even improved it gaia would have gotten much more active instead of dying how it has, i will get on once or twice a year to see if any old friends have messaged me.
This is the first RP site i have joined since gaia!! i hope it serves me well, have you made any RPs'?

I have not made any roleplay's on this site no but I have made a couple in my lifetime that never picked up really. I feel I lack the right creativeness to actually maintain a roleplay... But I do like joining others and giving idea's when I have them =)!

Back