The Six Lands (Single thread)

TMITM

Megalomaniacal Arbiter
We're All Mad Here
Wisp
The Earth Capitol


He had mixed feelings towards crowds.
On one hand, it was easier to blend in with the crowds - he was adverse to being noticed.
On the other, he did not like people.
The great majority of the sentient races were horribly predictable, which made them annoying. Especially when in close contact.
Anyway, he was in one now.
He walked toward the celebration, reflecting on the cause and the reason for his being here - the girl.
He was pretty sure she was the one he was looking for - because of the gem, because of her light-footed movements, and her precision.
The crowd mad him uncomfortable, and, as it was reaching nighttime, he disappeared.
Well, he didn't really disappear. He just stuck to the shadows, and, when the time was right, climbed on top of a building.
Now this is where he belonged.
On top of the world, looking down at it's inhabitants.
Never seen.
He never even crossed their mind.
Carefully concealed in the growing shadows, he looked down at the celebration and focused his breath. It was nearly time.
 

skydude808

Well-Known Member
LEOR VON ENRICH
At:hotel in capital

Drifting back to conciousness Leor began to hear voices. He tried opening his eyes only to recoil in pain, feeling the burns left on his face reminded him of what happened the day before. He forced one eye to open properly to find he was in A small room laying on A bed. He Turned his head to see the source of the noise. three of his colleagues were in the room the closest, Eskandur, A changling who draped itself in what amounted to rags when it wasn't impersonating someone. A large malicious smile stretched on its face. the two others were standing farther back near the door. Tiava was A female goblin Leor had worked with since the beginning of his career in the fire kingdom, the barbaric nature of the creature was A small price to pay for the efficiency she had in making poisons as well as making use of other tribal magics lost to the modern ages alchemists and mages. The third was A Harpy whos name did not have A translation in common she gained the nickname Violet due to the hue of her wings when fully extended. An expert huntress Violet had proven herself in and out of combat, She was the closest thing Leor had to A friend out of the three. His head clearing Leor looked back to Eskandur "my friend do you remember that talk of personal space we had sometime ago?" The changing leaned back slowly putting his hands up the ugly smile still stretched across his face "of course." The sarcasm in the creatures voice drove Leor mad, partly because he knew the creature did it purposely. Leor sat up slowly "I suppose you all have your comments about last night's goings on" he had expected at least A comment on the part of Eskandur, instead Violet stepped forward "you had almost died" her voice betrayed A slight anger with him, Leor responded calmly "indeed I had thrown myself into harms way, but we now have A piece of vital information. The spirit bond he shares with the being dravir is not homeostatic, the more he draws power from the elemental trapped within him the more control he loses. Before falling unconcious I had used A counter spell of sorts on the spiritual wards protecting his mind from the will of the fire elemental" he paused checking that everyones attention was toward him "we are tasked with bringing this man in alive and I can assure you he would face his own death long before we could apprehend him. Fourtunately by sparing my life he had also shown me his weakness". Again he waited to ensure they were following "his greatest fear, is that his mind will never accept peace and his decent into madness will feed this fear. The Adopting A self righteous sense of morality will eventually drive him to turn himself in rather than allow innocents to be harmed by his actions. All we need to do is ensure he turn himself over to us" he gave A small smirk satisfied with the others understanding. The first to speak up was Tiava "how you know man will come to us?" Leor held up his hand as if he were holding something "because I hold the key to the life he wants" he moved his legs over the side of the bed and stood up "we have work to do" and with all the pain of his injury further fueling his focus he headed toward the door.
 

nico

Well-Known Member
No Man's Land GM
Lucia
Earth Capitol (Possible interaction with Aldina)


Lucia pushed herself from the cold ground she had fallen asleep on the night prior. Despite intending to stay awake and people watch all night, her exhaustion must've taken over her. Her skin was moist with dew despite the few trees near her in the mountains. The sunlight that greeted her eyes as she awoke let her know that she was already behind schedule, and she knew she would now end up drawing more attention than necessary as she made her way through town, searching for something or someone she knew very little about. As she stretched, she made sure that nothing had come by in the night and that no one had seen her sleeping there because that would've surely raised some flags. Even if there were no signs of people or animals, Luci still felt a bit perturbed by it all, and she didn't know why. In her mind, there were no directly malicious thoughts or plans, but if anyone were to find out about her true form they would be sure to think negatively of her.

The walk into the streets of town was relatively uneventful, and it seemed that people were too busy bustling about excitedly to notice that she was even there. Still, she kept to herself as she made her way through the people. It seemed this year, even more so than the years before, people were already scoping out the vendors. Sure, it made sense to do so, but it always came off as a selfish act to Lucia which oddly bothered her. Why not just wait and find excitement in seeing what was offered on the day of? Besides, the vendors always seemed more than prepared for the days the festivities would span. Growing tired of the crowd, Lucia ducked into a quiet-looking shop with an "open" sign on the door.
 

KANdragonart

The Six Lands
The Six Lands GM
INSIDE EARTH CAPITOL
Aldina the Seamstress
Interactions: @nico

She mumbled to herself as she checked over the list of orders. She had to make sure she had gotten all of them right and all of them completed. She then looked up hearing the small ring of her bell, indicating that someone had just walked into the door. She saw someone she had never seen walking to her shop before. Believe it or not as well-known as her shop was she had a lot of regulars and it wasn't very often when someone new came in. She closes her book and gives a friendly smile.

"Hello! Welcome to my shop!" She hops down from her stool, her head just cleared the top of her desk when she landed. "Aldina the seamstress. At your service." She then gave a low and graceful bow. Gods it had been ages since she had done that. She smiled, pleased with herself. "Your hair is very beautiful. How may I help the beautiful young lady today?" She really did think she was pretty. She never thought of anyone as ugly, her heart was too kind. She threw her many braids up in a bun to keep them out of her face while she took care of the customer.
 

KANdragonart

The Six Lands
The Six Lands GM
FORREST OUTSIDE EARTH CAPITOL
Rowaan Jonas
Interactions: @skydude808

She trudged forward through the forest. She was too stubborn to take the road even if it would make her travels much easier she didnt want to risk it. She clenched her jaw, hearing her teeth grind in her head. She could feel sweat drip off of her from her exhersion but it didnt faze her. She had to keep going and get help. She had to find Aldina. She then paused as she saw someone in front of her. They were leaning up against a tree. She went forward as quietly as she could in her injured state, hiding behind trees. She could feel her nervousness building. Of course she was a skilled fighter but with this kind of injury she had no chance and she could even use her bow. As she got close she eyed them. She frowned. She had never seen that skin tone before. Was he so injured he was close to death? She shook her head. Most likely it was natural. She took a step forward to get a better look. Snap! Her body tensed and she cursed herself in her head. Her heart was pounding. She was as good as dead. She looked up for the first time in a while with a pleading look in her eyes. She wasnt ready to die.
 

skydude808

Well-Known Member
Merevick was slowly accepting the fact he had gotten himself lost, an expected consequence of running blindly into the woods he sighed continuing to think of what to do next. Snap the breaking of A twig startled him, whipping around to face the new threat he willed his energy into his right hand, the air in his palm sparked into A fire that began spreading up his forearm. He spotted one of them in the brush, they must have tracked him. Merevick began stepping foward preparing to light the woods ablaze, pausing when he noticed the person did not attempt to run, it appeared to be A hunter who's eyes were wide open as if he were also suprised by the situation. He carried A bow and knife but made no attempt to grab them, panic settling Merevick relaxed slightly, the fire in his palm dissipating "who are you, what do you want?" Merevick growled remaining in A combat stance about nine feet away from the stranger. The hunter was tall and lean wearing leather coverings and knee high mocasans reminicient of water tribe attire, the black facial covering only fed into Merevick's paranoia.
 

KANdragonart

The Six Lands
The Six Lands GM
Forest Outside Earth Capitol
Rowaan Jonas
Interactions: @skydude808

Despite being good at fighting she knew she was no match once she saw the fire and her injury definitely didnt help.
She slowly rose to her feet, putting her hands in front of her to show that she was mo threat. "I dont want anything. I'm just a traveler seeking help." She tried avoiding the name question by asking another question. "You're not a city guard are you? Could you help me? I was going to the city to get help for my wound but if you could help that'd save me time." He obviously wasn't, he didnt have the uniform and that gauntlet was not a weapon she recognized them to have. She clenched her jaw nervously. She didnt want to pull her mask down though in case he was a bounty hunter and recognized her. She was quick to make an excuse. "I have a scar on my face I'd prefer it if I could keep it covered." Her adrenaline was going crazy. Which was good because if she had to run itd help keep the pain at bay.
 

nico

Well-Known Member
No Man's Land GM
Interactions: @KeekeeI

"Lucia, a wandering citizen. Cleary not from here," she offered a laugh, "Thank you so much, sometimes I worry that it's a bit too enticing, and I think maybe I should go darker. No matter the doubts, I have never been able to bring myself to change it. This shop is quite well-kept, very inviting." It was the only compliment she could come up with to spark conversation. The woman's warm attitude made her regret coming in as she felt obligated to buy something to be able to pass as just another citizen. At least the woman--Aldina was unsuspecting. "I'm sort of just making my way around this year before the festival as I've never been inside much of the shops. I'm sure you're very busy with orders," she attempted to draw conversation from the woman. By leading the conversation she felt less at risk to Aldina's curiosity. Foolishly, Lucia hadn't come up with any cover story should she be presented with such a situation as she usually stuck to the shadows among others like her, and those people understood that questions were sometimes best left unasked.
 

Mizzrym

Well-Known Member
Maaza-juuka
Earth Capital.

interactions @nico and @KeekeeI (Aldina the seamstress)

From his nap Mazes wakes and rises into the air with a snap of joints, With a wave of his body the crackle and pop of his spine weaves down his length followed by a satisfied moan followed with his arms spinning about cracking his shoulder blades and armor arm. Mazes glances about and checks down his body with the tired leather bags blocking his sight inspiring him to grunt out a sigh. Trouble some bags full of goods and samples; ores and stones cold and heavy jagged and unkind to the bag that held them. Even just waking from his rest Maze could feel his stamina drain at the bitter sight of these bags but with the Capital so close it was the last hump before he could mellow with a drink in hand, Gathering his goods and his sword glaive Maze slips silently into the water swimming away towards the dockyard.

A guard bent along the stone wall of the city feeds a gaunt gaze to the unloading of boats and the grunts and moans of dockhands fussing about with cargo, His eyes widen as the subtle silver line edge of a blade cuts into the mirrors edge of waters face growing and growing till a familiar straw hat plops out of the water. The guard pushes off his leaning wall and walks over to the edge of the dock reaching into his pouches to pull a small stone from it, his hand coils back and he whips it across the water Splish splash the stone skips. Mazes straw hat turns and starts to float over to where the stone first touched down.

"....You going to be a bastard the 'hole time ya here or ya gonna come'on out of that piss water ye flaotin in and greet me right ehhh?" The guard screams out to Mazes hat that responses by tilting just so to peek out the dull gleam of shadowed eyes from the holes of his hat. Maze dives a bit only to suddenly whip his bodies length violently sending him out of the water with a loud splash, his body fires into the air and he tries to push his body to weight at the edge of the pier but the heavy bags belted too his body just would not let this be. In panic he starts to wave his hands about tossing his glaive out to better control his fall with both hands but what luck! Mazes friend the guard was so close he could just reach and give him a pull.

Mazes darts out his hand, his old friend Emmerick the guard, its silent voice sounds Friend, please take my hand!
Emmerick the guard just gives him a crazy look with a frilled brow followed by a laughing howl as Maze fell back into the water but before that the both of them shared a look. Maze, hurt, betrayed. Emmericks eyes calmly vent into mazes own I cant lift your fat arse anymore!

Emmerick, laughing with a hurting belly and slapping his thigh mocks the poor Maaza-juuka as he floats over to the lower dock with stairs leading into the water defeated. "Thought ya snake folk kin of the water!? swim masters and all that! Watching you flop 'bout Ohoo haahahahah! HA haahah!" Maaza-Juuka who now had fish himself out of the water and slithering slowly into the dock makes a dramatic toss of his arms into the air "BE--TRAY--ED By my OWN Friend ! THE PAIN oh my Heart, It huuurts slamming his fist to the ground Gaaaaah Emmerick ya punkashhhhhh, why ya mean to friend-Maze?! I came just too seeEeee my old dear friend, such treatment."

The old guard holding his side with one arm and cupping his hip in another " Aye, Old is the damn truth, leaping out at me as if was'a youngin again, carrying all'em fancy stones about no less. yee a right fool thinking id break my back on that. Other guardsmen had notice and had their laugh but Maaza-juuka was a semi well known face if only in that he was one of the more stand outish races, Maze strode over to his glaive lifting it up over head as Emmerick looked at it. The glaive was clearly well used and taken care off, its once straight edge chipped and concaved but smooth and reforged with the clear sign of defensive scars along its face.

"Ah that damn long hilt blade of yer's still not break yet?" Emmerick remarks, Maze whipping his straw out about to dry it response in a defensive tone "Nay, nor would it with out it kissing something right foolish to be swinging at!" Slamming its end to the ground. Maaza-Juuka pulls from his straps a small bag with the distinctive clank of coins and tosses it over to Emmerick. "It was good to see your path has not dried yet Emmerick, share a drink later? Ssstill have much to dooo and OHo how I Deeesire an inn to unload these bags!" speaking has he slithers away into the hustled fray of the city. Emmerick gives a hearty smile and waves his friend well catching the bag "Ill Buy yaaa A Ale So Tell me where yah been!"

Seeing Emmerick well gave Maze a good feeling for his future dealings. 'Surely a good omen' He thought. Mazes mission was to find an inn and rest for a few days before reporting to the survey branch of the local mine branch to report his findings, Just the thought of all the paper work that was waiting for him made him shiver just slightly. While Maze was in an semi daze stray into the city he was reminded of the bag that had ruin in his long trek into the mountains, Rising his head above the crowd he spies a small sign inviting the wanting customer, it seemed to be a Seamstress. Maybe they could mend his bag and he would not have to return to the leather works for more subpar and over priced repairs.
A roll of the dice he thought would be better than dealing with those clowns so he went in a haste slipping into the crowd and only being stepped on a few times, what luck!

Maaza-Juukas shape shadowed over the threshold of the store, his arm creeps to the handle of the door and he pours into the building coiling his body tight trying to mind what was around him but his bulky person lumpy with bags and stones clips the door, knocks into selves and anything out in the open while also cramping any one else inside. Between his own size, the sword glaive and his bags Maze was surely taking up a lot more space than he would like too be. Within this place two women, a worker with a customer. seems he would have to wait looming over the young female demon in front of him despite his work to tighten his shape. (Lucia)

Maze gave an awkward stair between the two women as he thought maybe he should wait outside till the other left but voted to just sluggishly inch himself over to the other side of the store. This was painful to watch as with almost impressive skill though be it questionable as to what in the hell he was doing wobbles past anything out on the floor giving them more space.
 

KANdragonart

The Six Lands
The Six Lands GM
Aldina's Shop, Earth Capitol
Aldina the Seamstress
Interactions: @nico and @Mizzrym

"Pleasure to meet you Lucia! and you're quite welcome!" She looks around her shop. Indeed it was inviting, and she wasn't just saying that. She always kept things well-placed. "Thank you kindly. And that is an excellent idea! I'm actually mostly completed with my orders." She tilted her head. Usually customers did not lead the conversation. This was indeed new for her. They usually just went with the flow of what she was saying. Interesting. She thought to herself. It wasn't a big deal though. She worked in a system where people wanted to stay anonymous most of the time anyway. She decided she would stay away from asking anything too personal. "If you find something interesting you may buy it. Anything you see if for sale." She then walks back to her desk, climbing up on her stool. "What's your favorite part of the celebration? The Fireworks? The plays? Games?" Generic questions it would be then.

Her attention was soon taken to the door as the bell rang again and a giant... Lizard? stepped through the door. She didn't know as many creatures as she would have liked. She would have to go study more. She tried not to show her worry as he slipped into the shop nearly knocking over several racks of fabrics and thread. Once they were finally settled and nothing was broken she hopped down once more and bowed. "Aldina the seamstress at your service. Once I'm done with this customer I'll get right to ya!"
 
Last edited:

nico

Well-Known Member
No Man's Land GM
Interactions: @KeekeeI

"I think the fireworks are quite nice to look at, although the sound of them going off is quite jarring, don't you think?" She turned her head over her shoulder to look at Aldina for a moment before returning her eyes to the stock in front of her. "I also quite like the crowd, it's nice to feel so," she paused to think of a word, "so connected with people I supposed. Although, trying to get anywhere during day one of the festival is pretty much impossible. Even today, before anything has really started, the streets are laden with people already eager to see what awaits them in the days to come." Her hands brushed a small pouch in front of her, to her surprise it had actually piqued her interest. "What about you? Aside from all the business it brings in, of course," she grabbed the pouch and continued to look at what Aldina had to offer.
 

skydude808

Well-Known Member
MEREVICK MEETING ROWAAN IN THE WOODS

As the stranger spoke Merevick noticed strain in his voice, seeing the hunter wince and hunch over in pain further convinced him that what he was hearing was true he is weak, end him now while you have the chance dravir suggested in the back of Merevicks mind. the question about wether he was A guard or not confused him for A moment afterwards he began laughing loudly "Im the last person you would want as A guard, they'd fire me the second they realized I let everyone go" he shook his head, tapping his chest "I'm the reason guards get hazard pay in the fire kingdom capitol" he shrugged and loosened up more "I'll help you get to the city, but if you stab me or something I will fry you like an egg" Merevick's expression turned to something resembling A mix of friendly and warding he let out A small chuckle and walked his way over holding his palms out in an offer of assistance. Hope he knows the way he thought to himself.
 

KANdragonart

The Six Lands
The Six Lands GM
Forest Outside Capitol
Rowaan Jonas (The outlaw)
Interactions: @skydude808 (Merevick)
Her adrenaline began to slow as he laughed and explained that he wasn't a guard. She brought her hand to her side and winced. Well that answers the question on if he's a guard or not, but I still don't know if he's a bounty hunter. She reached toward his outstretched hand as she thought this and paused. I better keep my guard up until I know more, and decided against it, doing her best to stand up and stand straight. She nodded and cleared her throat, her voice was deeper than most females naturally but if you paid attention while she was in disguise you could tell it belonged to a woman. So she did her best to keep it sounding like a young man, she was a bit out of practice but that was no concern of hers at the moment. Worst comes to worst she'd play any mishaps off as a voice crack. "I won't try anything funny. I'm just trying to get to the city." She then starts walking knowing that he meant what he said. Her pace was slow, but steady and constant. "What brings someone like you to these parts. I know there's the celebration and all but you don't strike me as the party type. Unless my first impression is wrong..." She had to keep up friendly talk and not seem like she was trying to hide. She couldn't make herself look suspicious. She looked up at the sky, Hopefully she would reach the city by sun down.
 

Mizzrym

Well-Known Member
Maaza-juuka
Inside the earth capital, inside a shop that does not fit.
Interactions @KeekeeI
(Aldina) @nico

The stress of trying to not kill the store by existing was starting to show on Mazes face as the concentration of a sage fixed on his face, The sudden warm welcome of the shop clerk broke his eyes screening his movements. Mazes body relaxed for a spilt second pushing a stand over but catching it in haste, locking eyes with the small clerk again and venting an awkward laugh. "Ah ha ha ha.... pushing the stand back into place and gives it a pat All is well here, no need to worry..yes..yessss is ...welll is good..ahhha, ThaAank you for the welcome clerk-person" Maze glanced to the other woman (lucia) and should she turn to face him give her a smile from under his straw hat. Maze turns to face the both of them and wait his turn only to be met with a sudden sharp Clack It was loud while in the silence of the store, Maze froze in place as lips purse an eyes grow wide. Jerking his sight all around Maze panics wanting that sound whatever it was too not have been from him, nothing was knocked over, nothing was broken? nothing seemed out of place and sighs a relief only to be have his heart sink as his left hand could not move.

Maaza-Juukas left hand held tight his sword glaive, a long pole arm sized and fitted for his body had cut into the ceiling and caught a nail. Oh how His face fills with panic as he snaps his eyes to the clerk, maybe she didn't notice? maybe their is still time to pull it out?, just a small cut its nothing its nothing its ok its ok He thought as he tried to free it from the ceiling but between the drive in the wood and the nail bracing the blade there just was not the space in the store to pull it out without making noise. Maze knew there was only one thing he could do, only one chance for salvation, Maze starts to suck in and gulp down wind into his belly building up a violent burp and letting it out with the hellish fury of a jealous god snapping the glaive free, shooting the nail into the air and catching it in what he hopped was 'natural recoil for such a burb'

His spine erects and he gives a stiff innocent smile to the clerk, nothing to see here, nothing abnormal or destructive going on. Just Maaza-juuka the ally to ceilings.
 
Last edited:

skydude808

Well-Known Member
MEREVICK AND ROWAAN HEADING TO EARTH CAPITOL

As the two walked slowly through the woods He decided to introduce himself "my name's merevick, from the fire kingdom originally. I had left there in search of A better life" he let out A sigh "all I've found so far is the world's the same no matter where you go, so I suppose now it's about finding A way to live at peace" His thoughts flashed to his home and the someone he left behind still sentimental of her? She's probably dead dravir loved to antagonize, most of the time He ignored him but some subjects still hit home causing A scowl to appear on Merevick's face for A moment. He shook his head to clear his thoughts "anyway I used to be A gladiator in the arena, yeah I was famous but A slave is still A slave, every day I was forced to look into the eyes of A man who I knew was soon to breath his last breath. Eventually I escaped" Merevick paused for A moment sighed and felt he may have said too much as the stranger met him with silence "well I can deal with the self conscious face scar thing, but could I at least get A name? unless you want me to call you blanket face" he gave A small smile in an attempt to show he was joking, Merevick was never good at respecting social nicities and it showed sometimes "maybe tell me why you look like you fell out of A tree?" Merevick had no idea how close to the mark he had hit.
 

nico

Well-Known Member
No Man's Land GM
Interactions: @KeekeeI & @Mizzrym

Lucia shook her head at the oafish behavior of the man, although she was thankful for her chance to wrap this bout interaction up. "I'll just take this," she held up the pouch, "How much?" Lucia traveled very light money-wise, mostly because didn't have a ton of money to spend, but also because she never really found herself spending that much money, to begin with. In situations like this, however, that lack of money sort of bothered her. Despite a usual lack of shame, being told the price for something which you couldn't afford was sort of like a slap in the face, and this wasn't exactly a situation where she felt persuasion would sway anything. Maybe the man would offer some help, but this sort of help was also a bit insulting. Odd, how easily her feelings became tangled. "Once I pay I will just get out of your graces and allow you to help this man," Lucia offered a smile to the man first, and then to Aldina.
 

KANdragonart

The Six Lands
The Six Lands GM
In Earth Capitol, Aldina's Shop
Aldina the Seamstress
Interactions: @Mizzrym and @nico
Her jaw clenches in nervousness as she sees one of her stands nearly fall to the floor. Maybe she should invest in a bigger shop. "Of course. All customers should be welcomed as such." She couldn't help but chuckle, clerk person? Her attention returned to the young lady and she answered her questions, trying to ignore any sounds that came from the lizard. She didn't even want to know what damage was being done to her shop. "I can lower the price to 5 silver and you're no trouble at all." She rummaged through her drawers looking up at the lizzard to be met with a guilty smile. Oh boy this was going to be interesting.
 

KANdragonart

The Six Lands
The Six Lands GM
Forest Outside Capitol
Rowaan Jonas, The Outlaw
Interactions: @skydude808
She was surprised that the stranger was basically telling her his life story without even knowing her name. She caught the scowl as she trudged along before he continued and then came the dreaded question. She grumbled in frustration inwardly. What did she say? At his comment about "blanket face" she shrugged and grunted. "Call me what you like, I don't care. And I did fall out of a tree that why I look like it." She grumbled trying to tune out any taunts that may come now. She had to get to the capitol to get fixed up and get this guy off her tail, slave or not, she worked better alone but the extra person, not to mention a fire elemental, walking to the capitol with her while she was injured was the only plus that she saw. She prayed, for the first time in a long while, that she would make it to her destination.
 
Last edited:

nico

Well-Known Member
No Man's Land GM
Aldina's shop -- shop counter
Interactions: @KeekeeI & @Mizzrym


Lucia dug in her pockets to see what she had on her. Six silver. She breathed a sigh of relief as she set five of the pieces on the counter-top in front of her and returned the sixth into her own pocket. "I cannot help but wonder," she paused to look at the lizard, "is your shop always filled with such......interesting individuals? It seems like it might be hard to have such colorful personalities within such a small space, so I hope that his business does no further harm to the place where you run yours." She offered a small chuckle, hoping it would make the potentially harsh tone of her words soften. At least enough to not come off in a condescending way.
 

skydude808

Well-Known Member
MEREVICK AND ROWAAN IN FOREST

he was shocked at his new companions sudden anger, he obviously crossed A line he was unaware of, Even more surprising was that merevick had been right about his new friend falling from A tree. He fell silent for A moment examining the masked hunter walking next to him, Merevick was not one to keep secrets but perhaps he made the man uncomfortable, looking up to the sky then back to this wounded hunter slowly trudging on next to him "are you sure you don't want help? I could at least help you walk or carry you or something" his voice was that of genuine concern "I don't know where I am exactly or where to go but from where I was before can tell we are still A ways from the city" he didn't say anything but the cold shoulder was never something he got used to, people from the fire lands wore their emotions on their face and it did irritate him regardless of reason but he still felt this man needed his help
 
Top