The Things that Haunt Us

This one seems interesting. I'll see if I can come up with a character in the next 24 hours!
You've got a bit of time since I won't be starting until I have three people with finished characters ready to go, but you can still jump in even after the game boots up!

Name: Lydia Blackwell
Apparent Age: 20
Dress and appearance:
- Length: 170
- Weight: 60
- Hair: Straight brown hair braided back, reaches her lower back.
- Eyes: Wide brown greenish eyes, short lashes and semi-heavy brows (think brows that have never been epilated, but are not extremely hairy).
- Face: small face with thin lips, high cheekbones and a normal sized nose
- Clothing: a white sleeping dress

Short back story: Lydia was just married and she and her husband had moved into the house. She tended the house and the did the cooking whereas her husband (Mason) went to work at the jewelry store. After a while she noticed that her Mason started behaving differently and he seemed to be delusional. He talked about things moving in the house and not feeling himself, as if someone else was controlling him. Eventually Lydia died at the hand of a trap that Mason had set for the “intruders” he thought were coming at night. She died March 1809.

Cause of Death: A spear through the stomach. She had accidentally triggered a trap that shot a spear through the person approaching the house.
Post-death Views: Lydia is someone who tried to help people in her early days as ghost, however this did not work a lot of times and eventually she gave up. She just spooks in the home and sometimes makes a half effort to improve the situation for the inhabitant, but she does not go to great lengths in order to save them anymore.

[QUOTE="Short back story: Lydia was just married and she and her husband had moved into the house. She tended the house and the did the cooking whereas her husband (Mason) went to work at the jewelry store. After a while she noticed that her Mason started behaving differently and he seemed to be delusional. He talked about things moving in the house and not feeling himself, as if someone else was controlling him. Eventually Lydia died at the hand of a trap that Mason had set for the “intruders” he thought were coming at night. She died March 1809.[/QUOTE]

So is it correct to assume that Mason was not claimed as a victim of the house as he either was arrested, fled, or moved away?

@Jasonchu he was not claimed, by the house. However, I wanted to keep what specifically happened open. Might be able to throw something fun in during the game about what happened with him.

Hey, this may be a strange question, but can ghosts take off their own clothing? Like, hats or jackets? Or even bracelets? Cause I've seen on multiple occasions of ghosts just keeping whatever they had on when they died and they just never bothered to do anything about their appearance..... Not that it may matter considering the circumstances, (Omg I'm beginning to babble).... but still....

Hey, this may be a strange question, but can ghosts take off their own clothing? Like, hats or jackets? Or even bracelets? Cause I've seen on multiple occasions of ghosts just keeping whatever they had on when they died and they just never bothered to do anything about their appearance..... Not that it may matter considering the circumstances, (Omg I'm beginning to babble).... but still....
Yes and no (short answer is yes). Ghosts can change their clothes, but everything will revert when no one is paying attention. You could even give an accessory or article of clothing to another ghost and have them wear it, but it wouldn't be long until it disappeared off of them and reappeared on you, though those are two separate events. That means that a period where the item cannot be found or where two copies exist is possible.

Back