New User The Veil was thin here.

Kadaeux

Universe Crafter
Along with Nilum and a number of others I have commenced to breach the veil around here and force my multifariously unnatural universe-crafting appendages through, tearing my way into this new, virginal forum to begin laying the eerie otherspawn of my RPs into even less natural places.

Beware the heralds of my coming. The nation RP.

a45.png

Whooooooo! Nice to meetcha, AND all your friends!

Nation RP, you say? Perfect :) We need more of that in the Omniverse roleplay, if that interests ya!

Oooh, nation RP? We lost most of our nation RPers shortly before we moved here to Storyteller's Circle, and most of them have declined returning as they've already gotten settled in on a different site. I would absolutely LOVE if someone started up a dedicated Nation RP Epic Roleplay here on Storyteller's Circle.

I feel the need to reach for the pool noodle to beat back the hordes of undead again. @Tiko Halp.

Sorry, inside joking aside, welcome to the Circle. If you need any help conquering the world, lemme know :)

I feel the need to reach for the pool noodle to beat back the hordes of undead again. @Tiko Halp.

Sorry, inside joking aside, welcome to the Circle. If you need any help conquering the world, lemme know :)

I severely object to the phrase hordes of the undead.

I prefer Mortally Challenged Conquistadors.

Back