This whole operation is amazing! Can't wait to see what unfolds from my adventures here.

Hello, my name is Kris(tof), friends call me Kris. Went to look up the Top Sites for RP and here I am.
Not exactly the most user friendly lay-out, but no need for criticism, this place seems to be full of wonderful surprises! Perfect for someone like me to keep me on my toes.

I don't like to consider myself new to RP, usually I used to do Anonymous RP, in terms of never really knowing who the other person was. It got old pretty quick so I eventually moved over to Role Playing Guild, and kept doing what I had a pretty decently-sized passion for. Every and almost all genres I appreciate when it comes to RP, but a couple are out of my limits.

Hopefully I can get along with any and all people I meet on here. Just sifting through the General Chat alone made me consider and realize how friendly people can be. Even if complete strangers.
Take mercy of me StoryTellersCircle! (You got my vote!)

Hey there. So glad to have you, and don't worry about a bit of constructive criticism. We're always happy to hear feedback. I would even go so far as to tell you that you're more than welcome to head over to our help desk to share them. As long as such things are expressed respectfully, they will be received with equal respect :)

And yes! How friendly and receptive the people here are is one of our shining successes. The positive energy and healthy inspiration is downright infectious.

I'll on my phone right now though so I'll keep this short. Just let us know if you need any help with anything at all.

'Ello Kris. I'll go ahead and take the liberty of calling you Kris, since I'm sure you'll quickly find yourself among friends here! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle, I'm Dashmiel one of your Admins here. Don't worry, I'm pretty merciful. It's that other evil Admin you gotta watch out >_>

I hope you'll like it here and sorry if things don't seem too intuitive at first. While I tried to make the site as feature rich and smooth as possible, having been a part of many different Rpsites, it's likely that what seemed like second nature to me probably isn't universally clear to everyone. But I for one hope you'll enjoy yourself here enough that it'll all be second nature to you soon, and if you ever have any questions or need any help don't hesitate to ask. Myself and the rest of our staff team is here for you.

See you around the circle, and have fun!

Go die in a fire >: ( I'm perfectly friendly.

'Ello Kris. I'll go ahead and take the liberty of calling you Kris, since I'm sure you'll quickly find yourself among friends here! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle, I'm Dashmiel one of your Admins here. Don't worry, I'm pretty merciful. It's that other evil Admin you gotta watch out >_>

I hope you'll like it here and sorry if things don't seem too intuitive at first. While I tried to make the site as feature rich and smooth as possible, having been a part of many different Rpsites, it's likely that what seemed like second nature to me probably isn't universally clear to everyone. But I for one hope you'll enjoy yourself here enough that it'll all be second nature to you soon, and if you ever have any questions or need any help don't hesitate to ask. Myself and the rest of our staff team is here for you.

See you around the circle, and have fun!
I assume I need privileges to post on the thread asking to be recruited into different Role plays? The reason I say this, is because it seems to be the most accessible and it's an easy start for me on here.

Back