New User Timid Hello From the New Kid

d a m s e l

Hello everyone.

I'm d a m s e l, as you guys can probably see, but my real name is Taylor. You can call me pretty much anything that sticks though. :)

I've been role playing since I was just a smol child. I came to this site at the request of my good friend Merb (whoaeasytiger) after our previous site fizzled out from super active to just a husk of it's former self.

Uh so I'm an avid reader and writer, and a huge fan of bands such as twenty one pilots and bastille. I also enjoy musicals, video games and listening to slam poetry.

But as far as writing goes, I am a semi-advanced/advanced role player. I enjoy a wide variety of genres, especially ones we can really flesh out and make immersive, and am flexible with genders and pairings.

Last edited:
Welcome to STC, Damsel! I see you have a good taste in music as well, Twenty One Pilots is life. Anywho, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

(If I may ask, what kind of books do you read?)

Thank you! As far as genre goes I don't really have anything I'll turn away, but I do find fantasy most interesting at the moment. But I like anything from historical fiction to cheesy teen romance to thrillers/mysteries.

MY BABE I LOVE YOU.
100.gif

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

From what I can see you look fully literate to me :p Never much cared for distinguishing people as 'literate/semi-literate/non-literate' since literate is just the capacity to read and write. To not be literate means that an individual never learned to read or write. 'Literate' doesn't distinguish skill level. Most children are literate by the end of first grade. They may not be writing with the same skill level as a college graduate with a masters degree in English, but they're literate. It always strikes me as derogatory to tell someone they're not literate, or that they're only semi-literate. Like 'your writing is so bad it's not even literate'.

Anyways, disregard my brief rant! Personal gripe of mine to see people calling themselves less than what they are :( And you my friend, are indeed literate. :)

Back