New User Traveling from a fried-out combie on a hippie trail full of zombie

Drakel

Your greedy little Jewgon!

I am a Jewgon,
Means I'm a Jewish Dragon,
I'm here for Shekels...

I introduced myself lol.

Me and several friends are or have joined this site after a long journey from another place due to how the moderation was over there and thus we migrated over here in hopes of a new home. I hope my little haiku wasn't to cringe inducing. That said, I've been RPing for a rather long time now and have been working on a major realm of mine called "Drageloc" that I'm hoping to create an RP here for. I'm also a major debtor and love talking about major hot topics. Also a personal lover of reading and philosophy, having read several fantasy or fiction books and both the Art of War and Tao Te Ching. xP

Quite the pleasure to be here.

1962israel100shekelrev400.jpg
Has been deposited into your account.

To turn this into a group introduction thread,

I'm Goldmarble. Or Gold. Goldie. Marble. Marbs. Whatever.
34 years old. I love tanks. And firearms. And weapons. Etc.
Always willing to help people learn about things I know.

Otherwise, I can be pretty quiet.

o.o

Welcome. All of you.

I've been through quite a lot of your introduciton threads, and I"m really happy to welcome you guys to Storyteller's Circle! You guys haven't failed to make me laugh in even one of these so far :p

Drakel said:
I'm also a major debtor and love talking about major hot topics.

You know... I've been playing around with the idea of adding a discussion and debates forum in our community forums. I wasn't sure we had enough people to really put it to use, but if you think it's something you would make use of, I'll go ahead and get one added :)

Also hello and welcome!

You know... I've been playing around with the idea of adding a discussion and debates forum in our community forums. I wasn't sure we had enough people to really put it to use, but if you think it's something you would make use of, I'll go ahead and get one added :)
OBJECTION!

Hey Drakel! Welcome to the Circle. I use to read, but then I got into a lot of video games and mythologies. And finding lore, and then making stories of my own.. And suddenly, I have less time to read. So I tend to listen to audiobooks instead. Which, surprisingly, isn't quite the same I guess as sitting down with a good book.

Let us know if you need any help!

To turn this into a group introduction thread,

I'm Goldmarble. Or Gold. Goldie. Marble. Marbs. Whatever.
34 years old. I love tanks. And firearms. And weapons. Etc.
Always willing to help people learn about things I know.

Otherwise, I can be pretty quiet.

Uh, I like firing tanks. But only in mmo's really. And firearms. Those I do fire irl.

Back