New User Trust me..?

Did I do good?

• Nah, you lack in every way, bleugh, leave now plz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trust

The Nobody in particular
well then.. I am Trust, nice to meet you all! I moved here after roleplaying for about half a year on my last site and turned fifteen recently (whoop). I like quite a few things, but prefer any variation on "fantasy",

So... Yeah, anime, games, music (generic edgy teenager) and so on and so forth, I'm not too sure how the community here is, but from what I've seen on the chat, you're all pretty nice ^_^

Thanks for having lil' me.

Have a mini-comic for bothering with me.
View attachment 212

Heya Trust! Excellent choice for a pic. I don't think there's many non-edgy people if liking those things makes you edgy tho xD

It is 2am, I need to sleep but then again sleep is for the weak:p
Sup Trust, welcome to the site;)
Hope ya enjoy your stay here.
Have any questions? don't be afraid to ask.

I tend to change pictures alot.. It's a force of habit, I hate it when things stay the same, thank you for the compliment though! Your cat is pretty cool too, it reminds me of smile_dog.jpg (search at own peril if you haven't seen it)

I usually only stay up until like 3 am in the morning before forcing myself to sleep xD
Roleplaying is too much fun with the right people.

Thanks, I found this one a while back and have kept it for a lot of accounts xD Roleplaying is definitely dangerously fun. Wish writing on your own was as easy xP

Wait what you're from Ireland tooo_O

Yeah I know what you mean although we mostly meme when this late:p

I like writing actually, I fancy myself a decent writer, the only problem I have is god-awful handwriting.
Also yay! I can post pictures!
View attachment 213
But also kinda sad, I got kinda depressed when I left my last site yesterday and have a bunch of pictures reminding me of the fun times..
Sigh
What're ya gonna do though.

I post mostly pictures when I'm tired.
i also make...
~camera zooms in~
Spelling mistakes.
~crowd scream audio effect~

Yeah, my old site actually got shut down. Can't even go back and look at the old rps I was in. But! Life moves on, and better times await us always! We need only have the strength to continue walking.

Welcome Storyteller. :) You are always free to join my RP in my signature below if interested. Big group, very friendly, lots of fun! :) Every kind of writer is welcome! Sites come and go, something I know too well after ten years, but it is the friends you make along the way and experience you pick up that counts!

~M

Our site used to look just like this, but then it got a huge update and everything changed. It looked a lot sleeker, but was missing a few features we all liked. It was also incredibly slow as they transfered old RP files into the new site and was full of bugs. That was an annoying few weeks..

Welcome Storyteller. :) You are always free to join my RP in my signature below if interested. Big group, very friendly, lots of fun! :) Every kind of writer is welcome! Sites come and go, something I know too well after ten years, but it is the friends you make along the way and experience you pick up that counts!

~M
I'm unsure if I can post yet xD
Pretty sure there is a three hour delay or something? But I'll take a look at it tomorrow! Thanks for the offer!

Well, you picked a good site to move to, we have a surly bear working hard on all glitches and hiccups! And your validation depends heavily on how active you are. The places you can post are in the site guide, and posting in them will likely get you accepted much faster

You require more then an introduction:p
If you post some stuff in the main lobby you'll be approved in a couple minutes, that how it was like for me anyways.

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! I just love that dog in the comment he is so cute! My cat is like that all night he is hyper and never sleeps and keeps me up all night =(! During the daytime he is so lazy and sleeps and only bothers me when there is no food in the bowl @_@! Pets are truly amazing! Anyways I should stop talking about my cat because if I do I will never shut up xD! So... if you have any questions or need any help please feel free to pm me!

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! I just love that dog in the comment he is so cute! My cat is like that all night he is hyper and never sleeps and keeps me up all night =(! During the daytime he is so lazy and sleeps and only bothers me when there is no food in the bowl @_@! Pets are truly amazing! Anyways I should stop talking about my cat because if I do I will never shut up xD! So... if you have any questions or need any help please feel free to pm me!
thank you~~ the community here has been great so far, I still feel a little uncomfortable because.. You know, I don't know anyone, really, but apart from that, all has been great :)

Back