New User Trying different avenues

Epres

Hey everyone!

im Epres, a 26 year old male who is just trying to find another way to roleplay. I’ve given it my all and I still feel like there’s more avenues I needed to try before giving up.

that’s when I came to this site, via toprpsites. This place seems secure and welcoming, which is always very exciting.

I’ve been playing for a long time now and I hope to see some familiar faces, and make new friends. Half of roleplay is chemistry, and I believe if there’s non OOC, then how is there any in character? That’s why I want to get to know you and befriend you.

Hi, welcome!

There's definitely a lot of friendly faces here and the Discord gets buzzing real quick. This time of night gets a little slow but evening time EST is about peak hours, I would say. Still, you do have a few Aussies and friends that'll keep you company at these hours! Can't wait to see you drop in!

Welcome to the forums! I can confirm, everyone here is very welcoming! In the short time I’ve been here, I’ve met some great people and I hope you can find the same :)

:emoji_shamrock:Welcome Epres!! :emoji_shamrock:
:emoji_hibiscus:Everyone here is as welcoming as ever!! Of course, there are slow times but overall it's very lively!! :emoji_hibiscus:
:emoji_sunflower:I hope you enjoy it here and don't hesitate to ask questions!!:emoji_sunflower:

Back