New User Uh.....Hello I guess?

Conman2163

Well this is rather.... interesting..... I guess I should make some kind of introduction, given that i'm on this site now and somewhat committed to becoming a member.....

I'm Conman2163, a proud roleplayer who has become somewhat bored with the roleplays i'm engaged in on Iwaku, and as such i've been poking my nose around to find something new and inviting.

So uh.... Why am I here? Well, to put it simply, i'm looking for a bit more diversity. A lot of the places I have looked at so far tend to stick to stuff such as Fandom roleplays, or something overused like a highschool setting. Given this, i'm on the look out for a site that is offering rps with original and enticing ideas and settings for their respective plots.

I am a very proud rper, i've been running a roleplay on a separate site known as "Welcome to the E.I." for about just shy of a year now. I've made over eighty characters (I've counted) and participated in just as many rps over the past yearish. I've been rping for about five years now, and I can confidently say that throughout that period of time I have experienced the world of Rping in a very diverse manor.

I only hope that I can continue to diversify my experience here on Storytellercircle.

Welcome, mate!!! Glad you decided to make the transition. I think you will find some RP's you would enjoy.

In fact, you may even get some suggestions in here.

Welcome Storyteller. :) It is very great to have you join us!

~M

Welcome to storytellers! Everyone here is amazing and we do offer a lot of interesting roleplays =)! I don't think I seen any highschool rp's here so don't worry about that! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome! Hope you love it here. I'm really new, and I know I already enjoy my stay. You might, too!

Welcome to the site Conman! Hope to roleplay and chat with you in the future.

So many Iwaku folks even now! ;A;
What is happening!? XD

Anyways, welcome to Canada, hopefully the Brits didn't treat you too badly. :p
You've already mentioned what genre's you'd prefer to avoid, but what the Genre's you generally enjoy playing in?

@Gwazi Magnum

Apologies on the late reply, sometimes I get caught up IRL and forget about certain forums,

As for the Iwaku migration.... I imagine it is because the more people from Iwaku check this place out, the more they invite their friends to do the same.

I tend to enjoy sci-fi and Adventure fantasy, especially if either of the two involve some sort of war or epic battle. Lasers, spaceships, dragons, elves, orcs, galaxies, you name it. I also enjoy Post Apocolyptic settings, but I am very selective in my participation on those, they die quite easily.

Lovely reception of course, and beware the sound of drums.

You dare have a personal life and RL obligations? I'm afraid you lose 10 roleplayer points for that! >:[

But yea, that would actually explain the increased numbers... XD

Anyways, Sci-Fi and Fantasy are the two more popular genre's people have shared here. So you should find an RP no problem. :p
+I don't think any Fantasy is complete without an Epic Battle of some kind.
++Then again, technically speaking every battle is an Epic RP would count as an Epic Battle, so... :p

*Continue's to play the drums*

Glad to meet ya! I'm new to the roleplaying thing, (I've only been in 2 roleplays before ☹️) so I'll do my best to get the hang of this and have fun with it!

Back