New User Uh... Hello!

York

Just a newbie...
So, I guess as fate should have it... I have joined StoryTellersCircle! It really is a rare occasion indeed that I would find myself on a brand new RP site, buuut, here I am >.< admittedly my posting rates have fallen a little due to University life geting in the way, but... I hope I'll be able to contribute reasonably well to the site nonetheless!

Oh! Hello there >.< I thought I recognized you xD (or at least your profile pic) when you followed me!

Hey there, welcome to STC!, What kinda roleplays are you interested in??

Hmm, I guess my preferences are not very specific xD I've always flipflopped between multiple genres, though I admit I do have a soft spot for Sci-Fi + Fantasy and the like >.< but I'm not too picky!

Well, i'm looking for players for a roleplay about some kids going to a summer camp and having a great summer plus solving sime mysteries in the way!, once your account is approved you can check it out here: Monster Camp

To get your account approved make sure to mingle with the community, posts in the general forums where you're allowed and join us in chat!! :D

Hmm, that sounds kinda interesting! I guess depending on how fast things go there, I could give it a shot >.< and as for mingling? I suppose I'll browse the threads when I have time xD or wait and see if I get alerted of a thread that catches my attention!

Great way to start, and don't worry things won't go too fast, but you can always reserve yourself a spot and in case it ends up not being yout cup of tea there will always be more roleplays in the bulletin board. :)

Oh! Fair enough xD nonetheless, I suppose I'll see about signing up as soon as possible. On the upside, the approval process will give me some extra time to think up a character or two o.o

Oh! Hello xD didn't expect alot of activity on my page till the morning hit, but glad to see you here too!

Back