Uh...um... Hi There...

NetherResonant

Hey, I'm Nether. Almost a couple years ago, I fell in love woth writing stories, and about a year later, I discovered RP'ing and have taken great joy in creating and playing out characters.

I'm mainly here to join the Requiem RP, being one of the members of it's predecessor with @TrashierThanThou, @Blablablablitz, @EvrinKai, and others.

I don't really know what else to say, ehehe...

#ripinpotoo #neverforgetti

Welcome Storyteller! It is great to have you as well as your friends!

~M

RIP Almighty Potoo. Anyway, welcome buddy, I'm offended I wasn't tagged and at the bottom you can tap the bar and you can enter the chat. Read up on the rules and lull understand stuff, PM me on discord if your eyes confused.

Hello Nether, welcome to the site, Don't miss the chat at the bottom right by the way~! Hope to roleplay with you soon mate.

Another Migrant with a family huh? :p
Most of us (including like, ALL the staff) are in the same boat. Having moved here with others looking for somewhere that'd work.

And since you've already for experience, friends and an RP lined up you should be more than fine. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Speaking of questions, I'm going to ask you three, cause I like to interrogate question the new kids.

1. What's your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. What was it that made you and your friends choose to come here with Requiem, rather than another site?

1. Personally, I don't really have a preference for RP genre. I just love making characters and creating stories.
2. Myself, without a doubt.
3. Our previous RP seemed to have lost its original steam in the other forums we used, seeing as how it was a theoretical play on past events, which in turn led to all of our characters having near nothing to do with the canonical universe, save the setting. You would have to ask our "Council" (as we have aptly named) as to where they found the site and why they chose it.

On an unrelated note, if anyone wants to read some stories I've written in the past, I'd be more than happy to link them up! ^-^

Back