New User Um..HiHi!

Minty

The best Ice Cream
Hihi!

I'm Minty and I'm here to introduce myself (obviously!) I am an old 28 year old lady who was rp'ing during the AIM and Neopets days. Hahaha. I haven't roleplayed in a while, and I miss the epic Rp's my friends and I had (years long!)

I am hoping to dust off my RP skills and try to join in on some fun. I'm pretty shy in real life and asking for help is so hard when you're scared of everyone. Ahhhhh! But I am determined to be tough and awesome and not afraid to ask questions!

I work in a boring cubicle all day long and am looking for something way outside the realm of the real world to escape to. I want some long term roleplaying with people that I have come to have real connections with. I want to make friends and have lots of fun here for a really long time! I've Rp'ed so many different genres, but since it has been a while I want to start with a blank slate and see what types catch my eye. I want to get better at roleplaying some awesome sci-fi (like cyberpunk) roleplays!

Anyway, uhm, thanks for reading my intro! I'm super excited to be here and hope to meet lots of people!

Welcome Storyteller. Mind my short response from my phone. :) Really great to have you. We're all here to escape our mundane lives!

~M

Thank you for the welcome! It's no problem. I'm terrible at typing over my phone.

I like to opt for a hasty response to let people know we are here with open arms. :)

~M

Welcome, Minty!
I'm new as well, and if you haven't been approved just yet, I've been notified that if you're often posting or replying to Forum threads, approval should be quick and painless.
I have nothing else to say but good luck and have fun roleplayin'!

Back