Open Undertale RP

Zadkiel

Heaven-Sent Abomination
Looking for someone interested in my own post-pacifist timeline. Don’t have a full plot in mind, but here’s a few notes.

-Chara and Frisk are female in this timeline, which takes place six years after the pacifist route.

-Chara is actually Frisk’s long-dead aunt, she had a brother who was Frisk’s father. She was bonded to Frisk’s soul as a spirit when the latter fell underground. In the present, she has her own body which is a construct of magic and determination that she can destroy and create at will.

-Frisk ran away from an abusive home at the start of Undertale, and is currently living with Toriel and Asgore, who are back together. She brought Flowey to the surface and is looking for a way to return him to Asriel. She also possesses the ‘Rainbow Locket’, a heart-shaped locket housing the souls of the six fallen children, and also Chara when she chooses to destroy her body, that has seven sections, one for each soul. She’s also working to smooth relations between humans and monsters.

-I will be playing Frisk and Chara, but anyone else is free, I’m also open to OCs being used. I’m happy to pair Frisk with OCs, but not the canon characters. Chara has a girlfriend elsewhere, so she’s not available for pairing.

Yeah, sorry. Sans seems to be an adult at the time of Undertale, at which point Frisk is explicitly a child. I don’t feel comfortable pairing them together. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

On that note, Frisk is somewhere around 15-16 at the time of the RP.

You can control Sans if you want ^-^ I’m not comfortable pairing him with Frisk, but he can still be used in the RP.

What i love about sans he is actually the weakest and strongest character in Undertale. The reason he doesn't fight you in pacifist, is because KR only works on those who have committed sin.

I’m glad to hear it! I’m in a few fandoms, but Undertale is certainly one of them!

As for beginning, whenever you’re ready, really. I need to get out of bed soon, but I can start whenever.

Back