New User Vespertine

Vespertine

Hi, my name is Vespertine. True to my username, I am the most active at night.

I started roleplaying in 2013, alternating between several sites. I have yet to find a place to really settle down and be a part of a writing community, since I can become easily overwhelmed by older sites with members much more experienced than I am.

Hopefully Storyteller's Circle will change that. This seems to be a relatively fresh and streamlined forum.

My favored genre is fantasy, which also encompasses historical fiction and world building. I'm not adverse to sci-fi, or plots that include space travel. I prefer story lines with end goals in mind, or a solid antagonist. I have little patience for romance, my focus tends to be on a platonic chemistry. I don't do any fandom or adult-themed plots, sorry!

I am comfortable with posting 2-3 paragraphs, ranging from 5-7 sentences each for most roleplays, and I refuse to write filler solely to meet a post requirement. If you are aggressively adamant about post length, I would prefer not to collaborate than inevitably argue.

I believe I covered everything. If you have a question or you want to plot, don't hesitate to PM me.

Welcome to STC!

Do you have a preference for roleplay size? 1X1 or Group?

Also if you have any questions about the site feel free to drop them below!

Hey there! Welcome to STC! There's a little bit of something for everybody here, both experienced and not. I'm new to STC, myself, and people have been very welcoming.

Back