Video games I play

Yo dawg, those are some cool games fam. Out of those tho I've only played Skyrim, Sonic, The Sims, Mario, and Tomb Raider. I really wanna try The Witcher tho. Oh yeah, and you guys might like stuff like Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Dragon's Dogma.
And I relate to that so much EternalInfinity. Of course Sony had to trick us and make us think that it would be coming out on PS3, but nope, it'll definitely be on PS4. I'm halfway through number II at the moment. God I love those games. And I've only played Persona 3: FES out of the Persona series, but it was awesome. 10/10 would play again.

Ive played A lot of video games growing up, im kind of growing out of them though but i think its cuz im getting older :/ but i can never get enough of them there rpgs!!!!! I could live my entire life off of those things, and open world games. Pretty much anything that takes a long time to be im down for!

I still haven't played too much video games ; however, I have played a few. some of my favorite games to play are: Elder Scroll: oblivion and skyrim, Final Fantasy XIV ( mmo ), Town Of Salem, And of course Minecraft. any suggestions for games?

Growing up, I played all of the Tekken and Soul Calibur games, Mario, Crash, Spyro, Earthbound and Castlevania. Recently, I've been playing a handful of indie horror games, most being of the Amnesia "series(?)" and JRPGs like Misao, Mad Father and Corpse Party. I've also played CSGO, Aion, ChampionsOnline, All of the Sims, Until Dawn, Life is Strange, Tera, Paragon, Overwatch, Evolve, Farcry Primal, Farcry 2, the first Call of Duty, WoW, LoL, DCUniverse Online, Final Fantasy , Kingdom Hearts, and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas/Vice/GTAV.

Dota 2 is my main game right now (well it always was anyway lol). Shadowverse on the side as well. Some NBA 2k sometimes also.

I've played my fair share of RPGs. Skyrim, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect, Stardew Valley, Persona, Assassin's Creed, WoW, etc.

Well right now I've been playing, metal gear solid 5: The phantom pain (a series I love I've plays the entire series and own all the games.) lots of bloodborne, civilization, paladins, paragon, league of legends, tom clancys the division (mainly cause my friends play it.), tom Clancy rainbow six seige, fallout 4, elder scrolls online, I just started to play final fantasy xiv a realm reborn, and well plenty of other games I don't really want this post to be too long.

I've been playing Dragon Quest 8 on the 3DS and 2064 Read Only Memories :)

I'm really excited ice both these games, I played DQ8 back in the PS2 era and they did amazing on the port! Even added things to make the game more user friendly.

For ROM I beat the original version not that long ago and then they released the enhanced edition for free for those who owned the game already :) The voice acting is great and it makes the story all that more capturing.

I mostly play RPG games, but my favs are Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption and Assassin's Creed Black Flag!

Oh boy, Right now, I am playing a fair bit of For honour and some of my favourite games are dragon age,Mass effect, overwatch and Mount and blade warband. got other ones but be here all days otherwise

I mostly play Star Wars games. Knights of the Old Republic and Knights of the Old Republic II are two personal favorites of mine. World of Warcraft is my all time favorite MMORPG at the moment though.

- League of Legends
- Tera
- CoD
- Grand Theft Auto
- Little Big planet
and nothing else cause my computer cant handle shit

I've been playing so much games (and so many silly ones lololol, take Goat Simulator for example) in the past. I'll list some of them, in no particular order:

- Fire Emblem (I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! HMU IF YOU PLAYED IT TOO, LET'S FANGIRL)
- Every game related to Phoenix Wright (SAME AS ABOVE)
- The Last Of Us
- Until Dawn
- Assassin's Creed (sorry, but Brotherhood is my favorite out of all, you gotta love Ezio)
- Lots of Mario and Smash BB
- Too many otome games (I'm such a loser and always looking for good recommendations)
- League of Legends (Sona, MF and Jinx ftw)
- And waaaay too many games on the DS
(- Anyone in here who used to visit the Barbie.com page every day? That's me)

- League of Legends (I'm super boosted though. Like bronze boosted.)
- The Sims 2 & 3 (I really want the sims 4!)
- Starbound
- Stardew Valley
- CS:GO
- Overwatch
- Pokemon sun
- Animal crossing new leaf
- Fire emblem awakening and heroes
- SSBB (but im trash lol)

I didn't include games I own like Skyrim because I don't really play them, they just sit in my steam library :p

Like most I'm an RPG'er, so for anyone who is and is in need of a new game to play, check out Underrail.

Back